Recent Beyblade Purchases

i got flame libra in a toys r us near square one so they sould have l drago very soon
Eheh. Heh. I have another Lightning LDrago 100HF. It actually totals me to five all together. I seriously plan on sweeping my seller's lot of L LDragos this weekend.
You should ask if you can request a shipment.
beycarrier hard type 109MYR
flame libra T125ES (wow ES sucks)39.90 MYR
earth aquiala (yes i lnow i have 2 earth aquilas and 2 earth mold 2) 39.90 MYR

i also pity the two liikle boys because the bought a battle striker stadium rather than a 20% discount attack stadium
Purchased two of the older Beyblades,
Dranzer Gigs Turbo
and
Wolborg 4
both in unused condition for very cheap money
( the seller even sent me a keychain with those mini-beyblades and stuff for free, very cute Wink )
got hasbro earth eagle
I ordered an MFB Attack Stadium yesterday from GMarket Smile It says that its on its way to the GMarket warehouse right now! (Just hate the colour though)
I just got a Dark Bull from good ol' Wally Mart. Thanks Purchase Consultation thread!
just picked up a flame sagittaro w/ a grip at target today
i just want to kno howto get earth eagle and want a dark gasher to finish my main 4 beys
you can find dark gasher at any store selling beys. earth eagle i don't know about in stores, but online
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:03 AM)AquarioBlader Wrote: you can find dark gasher at any store selling beys. earth eagle i don't know about in stores, but online

Did u even bother reading 2 post above you someone clearly says they bought one
(Aug. 22, 2010  5:14 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  4:03 AM)AquarioBlader Wrote: you can find dark gasher at any store selling beys. earth eagle i don't know about in stores, but online

Did u even bother reading 2 post above you someone clearly says they bought one

??? what are you talking about?
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:02 AM)AquarioBlader Wrote: ??? what are you talking about?

You said you weren't sure if they were in stores they are
yes but adiennika24 asked the question after the person stated that he bought one, but next time i will read privious posts more intently
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:26 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

Just because a few people have found hasbro Earth Aquilas doesn't mean that we all can. Some of us will have to resort to ordering online if we need one soon. Where I live we have no signs of Lightning L-Drago and/or Earth Aquila.
(Aug. 22, 2010  7:57 AM)kngoftherng Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2010  6:26 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

Just because a few people have found hasbro Earth Aquilas doesn't mean that we all can. Some of us will have to resort to ordering online if we need one soon. Where I live we have no signs of Lightning L-Drago and/or Earth Aquila.

same here. for most of the beys i want i have to order online:\
Bought myself BB-86 the attack and defense set, from Hobby Link Japan. Looking forward to testing Cyber and Counter without having the fear of paint chipping off haha.
digital power launcher 109.90 MYR
dark bull H145SD 29.90 MYR for the SD
not long ago i got dranzer g
Bought two lightning l-dragos again today from walmart. If anyone wants to buy them, pm me.
I hope to head to walmart to pick up some L Ldrago's. Must try them out.
i just bought burn phoenix form dimsum2u