Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:01 AM)Corey Wrote: Flame Libra has been out since the initial release in my stores.

I think it's part of the revision of wave 1..(1.5), not Wave 2.
Not in Canada, where Pyro lives. Also, what some people consider "wave 1.5" only consisted of Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorne. However, I will always have to remind everybody that we have no idea what the "waves" really are supposed to be.
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:01 AM)Corey Wrote: Flame Libra has been out since the initial release in my stores.

I think it's part of the revision of wave 1..(1.5), not Wave 2.
Not in Canada, where Pyro lives. Also, what some people consider "wave 1.5" only consisted of Flame Sagittario and Storm Capricorne. However, I will always have to remind everybody that we have no idea what the "waves" really are supposed to be.

Ahh, I see.

For me, Flame Libra and Flame Sag were available with the initial release. It was about a month before I saw Storm Caps and the Flame Sag / Launcher Grip combos.
Wow. I ordered a Lightning L-Drago from a seller on ebay. Then I got another free one from him for no reason.
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:26 AM)fogot Wrote: Wow. I ordered a Lightning L-Drago from a seller on ebay. Then I got another free one from him for no reason.
Are you serious? They messed up an order an you received a second LL Drago?! Lucky wanna sell me the other? Smile
Yeah! On July 17th I ordered one, and then a day later it was marked shipped. Then on August 4th, it was marked shipped again for no reason. And BAM, I got 2. Hmm. Lol. I'm not sure. I might keep it just incase.
Dang need that LL Drago or I'll have to wait ta whole year from my aunt lol
Oh really? Well how mcuh were you going to pay for it?
Uhh slightly more than what you paid for $18ish... at least that's what I think you paid haha we should conduct this through PM if your interested
PTW arena. it hates my storm pegasus 100RF
super vortex and another beylauncher.
(Aug. 20, 2010  4:12 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: PTW arena. it hates my storm pegasus 100RF

of course it does! you didnt know that rf sucks in that arena?
Haha, my girlfriend gifted me a Super Vortex Battle Set as an early birthday/parting gift. I don't expect to touch the stadium, but I'm very thankful for the rest of the package. Cute

Current Bey-count; 57 :o
congrats The lVJ. Hopefully I will be getting the set with Dark wolf, storm pegasis and the attack stadium (BB-32 IIRC). Hah, depends on the shipping costs though ><" Leoshop is tricky.
Got these last week:
Will post more detailed pics in the Beyblade Collection thread later.
Yes my gold Quetz finally arrived! So happy!
grats to both of you.
Got my first Beyblades yesterday. Storm Capricorn M145Q and Rock Aries ED145B
Hah, enjoy the godly storm capricorne.
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:44 AM)Pyro Wrote: Looks like Wave 2 is coming in slowly.
Picked this up, with Dark Bull.
[Image: P1030334.jpg]

man... i still didn't get all of the first wave =( i need 5 more. won't be able to get them until next month on the 1st...
My Thermal Lacerta and Earth Aquila Camed in the mail!
I also bought Rock Orso from Wal mart.
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:48 PM)xxMetalBladerxx Wrote: My Thermal Lacerta and Earth Aquila Camed in the mail!

Yay! Rock Orso is out now! I can't wait to get that one... i'm gonna get that one next!! =) Do you like it? What's it like?
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:51 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:48 PM)xxMetalBladerxx Wrote: My Thermal Lacerta and Earth Aquila Camed in the mail!

Yay! Rock Orso is out now! I can't wait to get that one... i'm gonna get that one next!! =) Do you like it? What's it like?

Yah he's got good disign but bad performance.
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:56 PM)xxMetalBladerxx Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  2:51 PM)Xzyla Crios Wrote:

Yah he's got good disign but bad performance.

aw man thats a bummer =( I was looking forward to him
I went out to buy Me a StormPeg.