Recent Beyblade Purchases

Got my Ray Unicorno from Allatkorea
Random Booster BB44 today.
When I opened the pakage,I felt the black wrapping around the metal wheel.
This was how it went:
"OMG storm!!! Grin"
*Opens*
"0.o...."
And I got my first saggitario clear wheel.
Similar thing happend with that single RBLV2 I got. I saw Wind, got excited, and saw Wolf...
Oh, I actually recieved my Sagittario yesterday, but I forgot to post about it. Thanks Kai-V, it's pretty awesome. And the note made me smile before I collapsed from fatigue.
(Aug. 12, 2010  2:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Considering how much heavier Hasbro's parts are if you want to be competitive at all, particularly with defense, you'll eventually need some Hasbro beys lol.

I guess that's true. But at the moment, I'm focusing on Attack Parts, and TT is fine. It's just that their accessories are a lot better and appealing than Hasbro's.

Oh, and I picked up an RBV3 today. Stardust Pegasis. I don't think I'll ever use it.
i got flash leopard,dark dragoon,dark dranzer,griffolion,poseidon,othrus g,dark effigy g
im going now looking for lots that contain different beys so i can collect them all
Good luck 'collecting them all".
Edit: Ray Unicorno just arrived!
My spare Pisces came in from HLJ. Oooooo, go me. Smug
Gotta buy 'em all,
BAKUTEN

Good luck with HMS/Exclusive MFB lol.
Bought a Dark Bull to replace the SD and have a new bull clear wheel
Just bought another spare Lightning L Drago, which brings me to a total of three of them. I need two more..
Why are you buying so many?
I got black metal faces and a white launcher grip from dimsum yesterday. I'm waiting for a 2 ray unicornos (one for me and one for a friend),another pack of metal face, and a launcher suspension.

I'm also waiting for my stadium from buzztoy on ebay. Its been over three weeks and I still haven't gotten it. Has anyone else ever experienced such a long waiting time with buzztoy?
Buzztoy is great and reliable. Large orders oftentimes take a bit longer. :\
Its just a stadium. I've heard of other people getting stadiums from him in a week or two. Its been almost a month now. Is it possible it just got lost in the mail?
Humm Chief - Hmm ...... It could be possible, but I suggest you wait a week or two longer before contacting Buzztoy. Make sure to ask whether a tracking code is available.
Hmm wonder what I just picked up Smile

I'll probably do an unboxing video on it tomorrow Eee

Gosh darn it you ruined the soopreeze. Smith
Wahh. Is this from Walmart or TRU?
haha sorry I just edited it it doesn't tell you you spell spoiler wrong once it's in a bracket
(Aug. 14, 2010  4:33 AM)fogot Wrote: Wahh. Is this from Walmart or TRU?

WalMart, they barely had any left I thought they only had one when I originally was in the toy section and I was so tempted to grab it from the kids hand but he left it behind and there were 3 haha
Bleh. I'll check all my stores again Monday.

I checked this morning and there was no wave 2 in Massachusetts yet.
(Aug. 13, 2010  7:16 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Why are you buying so many?

There have been three known cases that I found here where OkiBlaze and someone else told of the Lightning Wheel's breakages. Furthermore, there was another case where the LDrago Clear Wheel broke, so I want spares, and tons of them.

I don't want to sound greedy, but I think a Beyblade such as LLD should go to someone who can use it properly and maintain well. Some children can be so harsh to their "friends"... ='(

Oh, and I have a BB-32 on hold. That counts as a "recent purchase", right?
You don't sound greedy at all. Kids like that don't understand how much money was spent on their toys. Also, if you have something available to you why not use it, right?
Cyber Pegasis (From dimsum2u)