Recent Beyblade Purchases

I actually like how it looks, and finally had an excuse to buy it : ]
I just got a reply back from G-market(since I asked them to contact the seller to see if he had shipped to the warehouse) and the seller is finally shipping the product a week after I bought it
*sigh* now i've got to wait atleast 5-12 more business days for my item to arrive(2-5 days to warehouse, 3-7 to home)
EDIT: He just shipped it at 1:14 AM EST (Approx. 4:14 PM Korea Time)
i went bey shopping in toys r us malaysia

earth aquila 145WD
storm pegasis 105RF again
flame saggitario C145S again
x2 rock leone 145WB
dark wolf DF145FS
metal face silver
lighnting l drago 100HF

all of that cost 236 ringgit malysia and i got a free limited edition clear pegasis limited to 1000 pieces and a metal fight beyblade poster
Storm Capricorn

Why did I do that for?
(Jul. 17, 2010  10:29 AM)To Wrote: Storm Capricorn

Why did I do that for?

QQ more. Get it? But yeah, Storm Capricorn is fun to play with, but it's so bad...
I brought a Sagittario Special Value Pack at my local Toysrus.
(Jul. 17, 2010  2:04 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote: I brought a Sagittario Special Value Pack at my local Toysrus.
From which Toy's Rus I think your the first person to find the value pack (Sagitario + Launcher Grip )

(Jul. 17, 2010  6:07 PM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Bought Cyber Pegasus and Quezcoalt

Very Nice, who did you get them from ? Dimsum2u?
(Jul. 17, 2010  6:13 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  2:04 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote: I brought a Sagittario Special Value Pack at my local Toysrus.
From which Toy's Rus I think your the first person to find the value pack (Sagitario + Launcher Grip )

From East Gate Toysrus down at Cincinnati. And It was only 7.99 USD.
(Jul. 17, 2010  6:22 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  6:13 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote:

From East Gate Toysrus down at Cincinnati. And It was only 7.99 USD.

I really want that grip and with the added C145 it's a steal so how is it?
(Jul. 17, 2010  8:27 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I really want that grip and with the added C145 it's a steal so how is it?

It was pretty good! I most certainly love the blue launcher grip..
(Jul. 17, 2010  9:13 PM)SubterraMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  8:27 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I really want that grip and with the added C145 it's a steal so how is it?

It was pretty good! I most certainly love the blue launcher grip..

Hope my friend finds me one when he's in Texas
Yes just got rock giraffe. It does fabulous. Bought it from rpgboy00. Great seller really sells
it cheap and fast shipping
Nuh uh, Frownie?! You didn't, did you?
I did, from Dimsum2u.

I sold a trash lot of crummy plastic leftover parts and made like 30 bucks, then sold a Black Dranzer for $25, so I was like "Why not?"
That's pretty nice. Way to step up your game!
(Jul. 19, 2010  1:51 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Way to step up your game!

[Image: 2.jpg]

Darn little picture.
More like, "Darn little man"! HAHA
The PSP is pretty much dead, why waste money advertising it?
Heck, why try to compete against Nintendo, they will always dominate the handheld market.

I love the Quetz Face.
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:12 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: The PSP is pretty much dead, why waste money advertising it?
Heck, why try to compete against Nintendo, they will always dominate the handheld market.

I love the Quetz Face.

While it may not be the market leader, it's obviously still making money.

Business is never a set thing. 5 years from now, Nintendo may very well lose a good chunk of market share. It's impossible to make such a blanket statement in such an industry. Competition is one of the essential pillars that makes capitalism work.
Nintendo has shown no signs of faltering, where as the PSP continues to dwindle.
I'm quite sure the 3DS will pretty much end the PSP, and there would be no reason, especially at this point, to think Nintendo is losing it's market control anytime soon.

They've dominated since the 90's, which is in handheld terms, forever.
Did you forget about the previous console generation? Nintendo's hold on on the market had begun dwindling around the time of the N64. The Gamecube is considered a relative failure compared to the PS2 and even the XBOX. And look, what happened this time around? Gee whiz, Nintendo leaped out of its grave and is currently dominating as it had before.

"So kids what's the moral of the story?"
"Die Another Day? Live and let die?"