Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 12, 2010  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Capricorne, by the way. It is French.

really? spell check must have changed it, since it switched it to Capricorn, plus in Astrology, in the dictionary, its Capricorn, with no E, at least in English...
but not sure about Japanese or Korean transliterations...
but yah, on the blade it does have an E... lol
My 2 random Light Boosters arrived. and I got my Wind Aquario 100HF/S!!! and the other one is Clay Sagitario 145B... pretty useless spare parts but okay. still glad i got Aquario :p
good for you Heartof4lion. That's a way cool blade, wish I had one.
Well... just got in the other 2 RBs that I ordered a while ago... and was pretty happy with what I got. I got a very useful track and 2 good bottoms!
I got Dark Leone and Flame Bull... but I did a little switching around with their tracks and bottoms... so I ended up with:

Flame Bull C145B
Dark Leone 125WB

now, is it odd for a defense blade to have a low track? if used with metal face, could D Leone 125WB become a decent defensive blade, because of its lower track?

And isn't the flame wheel with C145B a really good stamina type blade? or is B not that good for stamina??

anyways... pictures:
[Image: spbooster1.jpg]
[Image: C145back.jpg]
(Jan. 14, 2010  1:06 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: now, is it odd for a defense blade to have a low track? if used with metal face, could D Leone 125WB become a decent defensive blade, because of its lower track?

Yes, it is. You want to minimize the amount of contact the opposing Beyblade has with the Metal Wheel. The more contact it has, the higher the recoil will be, and thus, the higher chance that you will get KOed. Tracks like C145 and ED145 are used because their plastic claws/wings can absorb hits much easier than the Metal Wheel can.
I got my MFB attack stadium Today

It is So better then my Hasbro Dranzer Flame Stadium

So..Much...Better
Just got a Storm Pegasus, Storm Aquila 145HF, Dark Bull H145SD, and Burn Phoenix 135MS!!! Grin all came in today at once, kinda surprised me
Just got lucky and the eBay seller for this lot was willing to end the auction early for $15, includes a gold plated wide defense, green plated wide defense, and a Limited edition Dragoon S
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

also got this lot for really cheap

HMS grip, wolborg MS, and the crystal S set

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT
Grats! You got two really good bargains.

My Lightning L Drago arrived a couple of days ago Grin
quite happy, but I dont understand how you change it's "mode"
(Jan. 17, 2010  1:21 AM)Hagane Ginga Wrote: My Lightning L Drago arrived a couple of days ago Grin
quite happy, but I dont understand how you change it's "mode"
The Clear Wheel is not symmetrical, so you simply rotate it when you assemble the Beyblade.
i prefer the "old" series coz plastic battles were much more intense sum time and mfb is alot more expensive than hms,engine gear,magnacore and origanel blades i want to get a couple of mfb wen they come to uk....
and driger g and so on where great blades but the all famous driger v2 was said to be the best
(Jan. 17, 2010  6:30 AM)dragoonlover Wrote: i prefer the "old" series coz plastic battles were much more intense sum time and mfb is alot more expensive than hms,engine gear,magnacore and origanel blades i want to get a couple of mfb wen they come to uk....
and driger g and so on where great blades but the all famous driger v2 was said to be the best

It'd be better for you to stick to the thread's topic and post something like this elsewhere.
k i got a few old blades off e net a bit ago
just askin is mfb good
i mean im only new here D:
ill take this elsewhere
man i'm jealous of you karlxps those are some nice blades
Was really surprised when I got the lot with the crystal S set and the HMS grip without any competition. I made a offer to the seller to see if he would end it early, but he scoffed at me and said he didn't end any of his auctions early. His loss, the auction ended for a little less than half of what my offer was lol.
I would've bought it but he refused to ship it to the UK.
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:35 PM)Benkei Wrote: I would've bought it but he refused to ship it to the UK.

he sounds like an obnoxious seller lol. anyways good buys karlxps!
Just bought a Earth Aquila 145WD and Lightning LDrago 100. Should be getting Flame Sagittario C145S from Omega.
Recently bought my first MFB, Storm Pegasis. Looking forward to getting it soon, along with my Dragoon GT and V2 from Beynval Grin.
(Jan. 19, 2010  11:18 AM)Rawr? Wrote: Can you still buy the old beyblades Confused

should probley use the ask a question theard but,you can still get the old ones from yja,ebay and sometimes members on here
oh ok yeah sorry should have posted in questions my bad.
I've got my galeon 2 and my metal facesSmile Now i'm just waiting on my gaia dragoon, dark cancer and light launcher.
Just bought hasbro dragoon grip, driger v2, dranzer v, kid dragoon and trygle off ebay for £6!
.... oh mah gawd.... :o