Recent Beyblade Purchases

i just bought me:

Starter Lighting L Drago 100HF
Starter L Drago 105F
Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense)
Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance)
Storm Capricorn M145Q

cant wait till they arrive!!
Just bought:

metal faces
dark cancer

quite cheap tooSmile like £13!
I just found some of my lost Beyblades

I found a HMS launcher and Ripcord.An Old Wolborg Metal survive, and a Slash Riger
i just bought BB-57 defense and stamina hybrid set for 30 bucks total :o
lucky you zeox wolborg ms is very useful for hms and slash riger is quite rare and the attack ring is good too.
Hm, I might keep it then.Though I don't really want HMS.
wtf i got my beystadium today, and its not the balance stadium i ordered but instead the standard one..... o.o thanks a lot toys n joys. but i didnt even get my attack and balance reshuffle set -___-.... whatever i guess 2 stadiums beats 1
(Jan. 04, 2010  11:48 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: i just bought BB-57 defense and stamina hybrid set for 30 bucks total :o

Where :o

Cheapest I've seen is like 60 bucks.
I got driger ms and gaia dragoon ms because I couldnt find any other blades on ebay and they were fairly cheap. £5 in total each.
ive seen both for £18 on ... nah tell you if you want link if you want.
Both for £18? Why would I want that when I got them both for £10 in total? But just link me anyway
not you medz i was talking about the new hws reshuffles.
(Jan. 06, 2010  6:22 PM)bey tempest Wrote: not you medz i was talking about the new hws reshuffles.

whut... is that in total including shipping?
(Jan. 06, 2010  5:55 PM)Corey Wrote: Where :o

Cheapest I've seen is like 60 bucks.

buzztoy/ dickson_c on ebay.
I just received my Lightning L drago and earth aquila.

My First MFB,and they look cool
(Jan. 11, 2010  9:46 PM)Zeox Wrote: I just received my Lightning L drago and earth aquila.

My First MFB,and they look cool

Nice, I hope you enjoy them.

Oh and if you want to sell of the HMS PM me and I'll make you an offer.
The Lightning L drago cut my Hand...No Bleeding, But theres a cut

And Im ordering MFB attack stadium from Ideal808.My dad said I could today lol
Well.. just got in 3 of the 5 new blades I'm expecting! I received my 3 Mirage Virgo RBs.
I was not disappointed!!

I got:
Storm Aquila 145HF !!! (wanted this one!)
Flame Capricorn T125HF!!(also wanted this one)
Flame Aquila 100ES...

I love them all... but could kinda wanted either an earth cancer or rock libra instead of the f aquila...
I actually didn't really want mirage virgo that much....

picture:
[Image: mvboostermfb.jpg]
Eh Unlucky maybe next time you'll be able to get the others you want. Also those blades look epic in the pic.
(Jan. 12, 2010  12:51 AM)Medz Wrote: Eh Unlucky maybe next time you'll be able to get the others you want. Also those blades look epic in the pic.

thanks.

Why unlucky though? I actually really wanted the Storm Aquila, I'm really happy for getting it.
And as for mirage virgo, it would be cool to have, but I didn't really want it for some reason...
glad you like the pic Wink
my Earth Aquila arrived today, I'll probably post a video soon :]
Oh nice Ho4L!
Earth Aquila is an awesome blade!!
(Jan. 12, 2010  1:21 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Oh nice Ho4L!
Earth Aquila is an awesome blade!!

can't wait to test it out in the dish Tongue_out. I'm just waiting for a special someone to arrive to see me open this box cuz i got her into beyblade and all excited for aquila
(Jan. 12, 2010  12:49 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Well.. just got in 3 of the 5 new blades I'm expecting! I received my 3 Mirage Virgo RBs.
I was not disappointed!!

I got:
Storm Aquila 145HF !!! (wanted this one!)
Flame Capricorn T125HF!!(also wanted this one)
Flame Aquila 100ES...

I love them all... but could kinda wanted either an earth cancer or rock libra instead of the f aquila...
I actually didn't really want mirage virgo that much....

picture:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e137/S...termfb.jpg

Changed around the tracks and bottoms a bit... for more practical performance, IMO.

Storm Aquila 100HF
Flame Capricorn T125ES
Flame Aquila 145HF
Capricorne, by the way. It is French.