Recent Beyblade Purchases

Earth Virgo is on its way. That clear wheel is so pretty.
your face is a bit crooked
(Dec. 28, 2009  10:31 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: your face is a bit crooked

haha, yah I know. Its the sticker.
I got two pakages today. One with pegasis,agoo,and wolf MFBS. ! thing i learned.... there friggin tiny! Why? more speed? And the second package held 40 random blades from season 1 and 2. and 20 launchers including hand launchers, spring loaded,and RC.
just got my driger ms and s pegasus today Tongue_out totally didnt expect it the pegasus to arrive so quickly
(Dec. 29, 2009  1:15 AM)1tdawg Wrote: I got two pakages today. One with pegasis,agoo,and wolf MFBS. ! thing i learned.... there friggin tiny! Why? more speed? And the second package held 40 random blades from season 1 and 2. and 20 launchers including hand launchers, spring loaded,and RC.

Agoo?? Do you mean Aquario?
And which wolf and pegasis did you get? hybrid system, or the regular ones?
If you mean Aquario, did you get the Attack/Balance reshuffle set, with Black Pegasis, Wolf and Aquario? I have that one also

Yah, they are pretty small. but not much smaller than the HMS blades.... just smaller than the plastics.
I think he just looked at the face ("AQRO") and put it together as Agoo.
(Dec. 29, 2009  4:34 AM)Crimson Wrote: I think he just looked at the face ("AQRO") and put it together as Agoo.

Yah I was thinking that too... especially when he said wolf and pegasis, I automatically thought of that A/B reshuffle set. But Aquario's face looks more like AARO if anything, not AGOO...
Woo I got my Earth Aquila and Dark Cancer today Smile
Buying next month:

gaia dragoon
galeon 2

Gonna be very happy when I get them next month!
(Dec. 30, 2009  1:46 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Buying next month:

gaia dragoon
dragoon v2
driger s
driger v
metal driger
torch pegasis
galeon 2

Gonna be very happy when I get them next month, but altogether they're gonna cost like £100 which is all my money for next monthUnhappy

Good buys. Got a huge order from Beynval! Like really huge. Grin
only five are from beynval.
Just recieved my Wolborg MS GrinDDDD
[Image: dscn9160.jpg]

[Image: dscn9167.jpg]

[Image: dscn9169.jpg]

- BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense)
- BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance)
- BB-50 Booster Storm Capricorne M145Q
- BB-35 Booster Flame Sagittario C145S (finally)

I had forgotten that the A&B Reshuffle came with Storm Aquario M145Q and Dark Capricorne 105RF, and ended up buying Storm Capricorne. Hopefully I will be able to sell some of the stuff from these Reshuffles to offset the loss haha.

The clear RF and 105 look great, but Aries and Aquario are quite ugly.

Beynval was nice enough to order all of this stuff for me since he was able to get it for a relatively cheap price. He even threw in a Battle Strikers dog tag! Thanks Beynval. Smile
i hope you do write some nerdy articles lol but great stuff.
nice buys :] lol the battle strikers dog tag looks pretty sick too
(Dec. 31, 2009  11:32 PM)bey tempest Wrote: i hope you do write some nerdy articles lol but great stuff.

Haha, I will. Stupid
I just bought

earth aquila starter
Lightning L drago starter
on ebay,By dickson C
Just purchased 2 Stardust Pegasis RBs, and 3 Mirage Virgo RBs. Can't wait for those!!
Also, ordered a pair of Metal Faces.

Will post pics when they come in Wink
I just bought a driger ms and a gaia dragoon ms from dimsum2u like a week ago, and it came today. :] So happy, these are my first hms blades.
(Jan. 04, 2010  6:37 PM)Medz Wrote: I just bought a driger ms and a gaia dragoon ms from dimsum2u like a week ago, and it came today. :] So happy, these are my first hms blades.

those are both not very useful >_>.. unless you just buy stuff like me because you like the way they look lmao.