Recent Beyblade Purchases

We'll see. I wont be getting them for like a month.

Ill contact you if i have spares when they come.
(Nov. 07, 2009  1:27 AM)Corey Wrote: I dont, I plan on selling a few packs.

That's smart, everyone is looking for them. I wish you luck on selling them when they get in.
I didn't really even want that many, but a pack was thrown in with the angle compass I bid on...and another back was thrown in with a launcher/pointer combo. I bought another pack from beynval, and the 4th and 5th came with a rock leone.

But they seem to be in high demand, so I'm not too worried about being able to move them.
I'm jealous of you now.
(Nov. 18, 2009  5:54 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d98479224 won this

It rules

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
What a steal. Nice job.
Yea, my roommate pooped himself when we won it Chocked_2
whoa awesome lot and lol pooped himself hahaha
I did indeed poop myself, BUT in my defense I cleaned up after.

Everything from Jiraiya to SC to Dragoon MS UV, plus grips? It's more surprising that Karl didn't poop himself too. Jk.
(Nov. 20, 2009  12:49 AM)phantasmo Wrote: I did indeed poop myself, BUT in my defense I cleaned up after.

Everything from Jiraiya to SC to Dragoon MS UV, plus grips? It's more surprising that Karl didn't poop himself too. Jk.

That is a nice lot. I would have pooped too if I wont it =P. It's a shame that it's not in English
I got Pegasis 105RF and Wide Square stadium about a week ago.

(Happy Thanksgiving! Smile)
dont you mean storm pegasis 105RF or pegasis 105F?
I got:

Capricorne 100HF
Escolpio WD145B
Flame Saggitario C145S
Metal Face
Beylauncher Iron Blue
Dark Bull H145SD (Yeah...the improved track mold)
Dark Cancer CH120/145SF (YES I GOT CH120/145)
Beylauncher Suspension
(I will explain how it works when I get home like I said in the Going Away/Coming Back thread)

I thought the beylauncher suspension's handle is metal but.. the beylauncher suspension's handle is metal but...it is really polycarbonate reflecting light from the camera flash I assume
nice!
and Dark Cancer has been released i did not notice Gasp
I so have to get it now
(Oct. 22, 2007  10:01 PM)G Wrote: My Galzzly, Grip Attacker, Dragoon S, and Hasbro clear stadium (Spin Blaster?) came in today Smile

where did you get the stadium? i need one bad lol
just ordered a s pegasis starter and bb 20 so i can get some more beylaunchers and a stadium Smile
Just purchased:

BB-29 Dark Wolf
BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) (Thermal Pisces, Rock Aries, Flame Libra)

can't wait! Will post pictures here when they arrive!
I'm really anxious for when this order arrives in my mail.

Earth Aquila 145WD x2
Beylauncher Suspension
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle (Attack & Balance)
Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle (Stamina & Defense)

Not a huge order, but really good stuff to have. Also it's my first beyblade order since I got all my stuff back in may before AN'09.
Nice order, that looks like some handy stuff.
I just took the dive and picked up Dark Cancer as well as Storm Capricorne from ebay. Wanted to get the L.Drago launcher but that was too pricey. I'll hold on for now.
Got Dark Cancer and Earth Aquila from Ebay. Well would have gotten more but that's my limits for today folks!