Metal Faces

From Brad

Slash Riger
Bloody Devil
Magical Ape
Aero Knight
Dark Leopard
Dranzer V2

OMG!! Gasp I am so jealous Dragonsclaw. Nice Purchases!!!
Uhh...dranzer G and metal Driger, Metal driger came today, without a cord and launcer ; ;
(Aug. 28, 2009  12:01 PM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: Metal driger came today, without a cord and launcer ; ;

Because the Takara Metal Driger is a booster, it's not supposed to come with a launcher and ripcord.
beylauncher, beypointer
really? thats not cool, the only takara bey that comes with a ripcord and launcher on ebay seems to be dragoon g and dranzer g
HMS Saint Seiya Booster (I want Dragoon MSUV)
HMS Random Booster Act 3
HMS Random Booster Act 5

It was all nicely bundled together :3
Just bought Attack and Balance Set MFB, pretty cool from ToysNjoys..

Haven't recieved seeing as though I ordered it less than 24 hours ago I total payed under 45

great pricing.
(Aug. 28, 2009  3:38 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: HMS Saint Seiya Booster (I want Dragoon MSUV)
HMS Random Booster Act 3
HMS Random Booster Act 5

It was all nicely bundled together :3

saint seiya? lmao
Got Dranzer MF (Orange Version) from Random Booster Act 5. Bought from Beynval. It came yesterday morning!
bought zeus from cooljoe-uk a few days ago for £20. now i'm broke Unhappy darn you nostalgia!
(Aug. 30, 2009  8:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: saint seiya? lmao

Ack...Saint Beasts....>_>

Edit: Just got:

1x Storm Pegasis
1x Galeon
1x Wolborg 2
1x This set that comes with Wide Defense, Wide Survivor, a Metallic Blue Wolborg 1 and Gaia Dragoon
1x Red Dranzer F (Almost forgot about this)

I am effectively now out of Bid Balance...I am satisfied.
Just bought 2 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle sets and a Libra DF145BS starter.
(Sep. 01, 2009  6:42 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Just bought 2 Stamina and Defense Reshuffle sets and a Libra DF145BS starter.

Why three Libra?
(Sep. 01, 2009  6:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why three Libra?

*shrugs* Just had to get something to pass the $50 minimum.
(Sep. 01, 2009  7:07 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: *shrugs* Just had to get something to pass the $50 minimum.

So why not ... anything else? Why two BB-22? Also, some people are saying the $50 minimum doesn't exist. Might want to change your order if you can.
(Sep. 01, 2009  7:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So why not ... anything else? Why two BB-22? Also, some people are saying the $50 minimum doesn't exist. Might want to change your order if you can.

Alright. I'll be on it then.
(Aug. 28, 2009  3:28 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: really? thats not cool, the only takara bey that comes with a ripcord and launcher on ebay seems to be dragoon g and dranzer g

Takara Dranzer G unless it's a recolour shouldn't come with a ripcord and launcher so the one u bought might have been fake cause the fake TT hongli ones always come with a ripcord and launcher.
(Sep. 01, 2009  6:54 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Takara Dranzer G unless it's a recolour shouldn't come with a ripcord and launcher so the one u bought might have been fake cause the fake TT hongli ones always come with a ripcord and launcher.

No...

Takara Dranzer G is a starter. It's supposed to come with a launcher and ripcord.
oh didn't know that is it just dranzer G or is it all the right spin G blades?
If it's a starter, it'll come with a launcher and ripcord. If it's a booster, it will not.
i know that i'm just wondering if all takara dranzer G's are starters and if driger G and draciel G are starters too