Recent Beyblade Purchases

If those are event prizes anywhere I'm there, the competition would be fierce and wonderful Grin

So much investment Brad, make sure you don't sell your soul for more @@
My packages from Dickson_c just came in and I'm tickled to see that for some reason I got two BB-22's rather than just the one I ordered.

Woot?
(Aug. 03, 2009  5:34 PM)The_General Wrote: My packages from Dickson_c just came in and I'm tickled to see that for some reason I got two BB-22's rather than just the one I ordered.

Woot?

Wow, nice. Smile
Are you gonna tell them they made a mistake?
(Aug. 03, 2009  5:34 PM)The_General Wrote: My packages from Dickson_c just came in and I'm tickled to see that for some reason I got two BB-22's rather than just the one I ordered.

Woot?

That's pretty lucky dude Joyful_2

I'd probably tell them though... I highly doubt they'd ask you to send the extra one back or anything, they proabably just say "It's on the house".
(Aug. 03, 2009  5:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: Are you gonna tell them they made a mistake?

I'm gonna let him know, even though I'm sure at this point he won't ask for me to ship it back or anything. I was pleasantly suprised though.
Another Gold Quetz.

All that's left to get for my current MOJ order is RBV Vol3 (or just clay aries). Then we're good to go!
Metal Fight Beyblade: DS, finally. =D
Probably will wait 1,5 weeks for the package to come. Luckily I got a USB Charger and a normal adaptor for my DSi.
It is a shame that I will not be able to use my beypointer because of my GBA-slotless DSi. Unhappy
Somehow I get the feeling you won't miss that part of the game much.
yeah what does it even do?
Something with beypoints....I think

Either way it's a free game with the Quetz.
Completed the game and beat Quetzalcoatl in the Space Dome thingy once.
Can do the same thing again when my game pak comes. Tongue_out
Random Booster Vol. 3

cost me nothing so what the hell
details please.
Hasn't got here yet, only ordered it. Will give when it arrives.

At the moment I'm in a pickle, if I get Stardust (probs won't but whatever) then do I use it straight away, or do I wait for my Hybrid Wheel Match set next months ?
i just bought escolipio
and l drago
(Aug. 05, 2009  5:39 PM)Giga Wrote: Hasn't got here yet, only ordered it. Will give when it arrives.

At the moment I'm in a pickle, if I get Stardust (probs won't but whatever) then do I use it straight away, or do I wait for my Hybrid Wheel Match set next months ?

I think he meant the cost you nothing part.
I recently got my hands on a Galeon for $2

Best deal I've ever gotten on a Beyblade <3
So I got Rock WolfH145B, it's pretty and I'm trying to find a use for H145
(Oct. 12, 2007  12:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Today, I recieved

1x PF Dragoon S
1x PF Dranzer S
1x PF Galeon

This sounds good, right?

Except I won two of these lots! He was supposed to send me TWO of each with combined shipping! I am so furious right now. He better not expect me to pay to have the second lot shipped out.

that sucks why dont you tell em that?
That post is from October 2007. please read when a post was made before quoting it.
ok i got a flame sagittario just a little while ago from toywiz because i couldnt find any where else

p.s. i dont care if it was thirty bucks
MFB:

Lightning L-Drago 100HF x2
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD

HMS:
Random booster Act 5 x 10

Plastics:
Zeus