Recent Beyblade Purchases

Glad you got it, enjoy Smile
Hey does anyone know where to buy Metal Fight beyblades in Toronto, Canada?
I thought mine would be bigger as well bladebee. Hope you enjoy it... and be sure to not launch it on top of libra as I accidentaly did lol Tired
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:45 AM)HMS_Blader Wrote: Hey does anyone know where to buy Metal Fight beyblades in Toronto, Canada?

At the moment they are only available online. Check the threads in the beymarketplace.
(Jul. 17, 2009  3:27 AM)Khel Wrote: At the moment they are only available online. Check the threads in the beymarketplace.

do you think they would have them in the pacific mall?
I wouldn't know. I have not been to P Mall since October. You could check though.

Ebay sellers like Buzztoyshop and Dickson_C are cheap and reliable; I would save the effort and just order from them.

EDIT: Also this isn't the correct thread to ask in. We have many threads regarding which beyblades to get and where to get them. This is to post what beyblades you have purchased.
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:46 PM)Khel Wrote: I wouldn't know. I have not been to P Mall since October. You could check though.

Ebay sellers like Buzztoyshop and Dickson_C are cheap and reliable; I would save the effort and just order from them.

EDIT: Also this isn't the correct thread to ask in. We have many threads regarding which beyblades to get and where to get them. This is to post what beyblades you have purchased.

Oh ok thanks for letting me know, I have already looked at both of those users earlier. I might be heading into toronto this weekend to check the mall out.
Did you get your Blades from Ebay?
This can be discussed in PM

Please stay on topic.
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:51 PM)Khel Wrote: This can be discussed in PM

Please stay on topic.

Allright lol
spring support for plastic gen custom grip and dranzer G, 2xMFB custom grip, booster libra

will take pics and update collection pic when they arrive
[Image: DSC01306r.jpg]

1 x MA-18 Magical Ape MS
1 x MA-19 Round Shell MS
2 x 2004 HMS Tournament Case

I love your sig btw, undeadboll. :]

Edit : Wahhh, you changed it. ;[
(Jul. 17, 2009  2:46 PM)Khel Wrote: I wouldn't know. I have not been to P Mall since October. You could check though.

dickson_C? cheap? it'd cost $20 shipping for one MFB grip with him

(Jul. 17, 2009  4:52 PM)♥ Wrote: [Image: DSC01306r.jpg]

1 x MA-18 Magical Ape MS
1 x MA-19 Round Shell MS
2 x 2004 HMS Tournament Case

I love your sig btw, undeadboll. :]

thanks, like you purchase too, where did u get the cases?

edit: nvm found them on the intoy for £0.97
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:00 PM)undeadboll Wrote: dickson_C? cheap? it'd cost $20 shipping for one MFB grip with him
Dickson_C isn't selling MFB grips on their own... If your looking at the Defense & Stamina Reshuffle it includes 3 Blades as well.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:03 PM)Blitz Wrote: Dickson_C isn't selling MFB grips on their own... If your looking at the Defense & Stamina Reshuffle it includes 3 Blades as well.

even then its still expensive when shipping to the UK, its still another $20 for delivery

edit: add 3 tournament cases
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:16 PM)undeadboll Wrote: even then its still expensive when shipping to the UK, its still another $20 for delivery

When you think about it your paying £17 for 3 blades (two of which are essential), Grip, and a 105 Track & F bottom.
Now go to TheINtoy... you would have to pay like £9.50 for the grip, then another £10 per blade. Your getting a good deal.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:16 PM)undeadboll Wrote: even then its still expensive when shipping to the UK, its still another $20 for delivery

edit: add 3 tournament cases

That's cause he's including the cost of the good in shipping.

If you know where you can find an S&D for less than 27 USD then please let me know. That is cheap considering anywhere else you look.
Also, I think your talking bout theINtoy. Dickson_C doesn't have tourney cases.
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:23 PM)Blitz Wrote: When you think about it your paying £17 for 3 blades (two of which are essential), Grip, and a 105 Track & F bottom.
Now go to TheINtoy... you would have to pay like £9.50 for the grip, then another £10 per blade. Your getting a good deal.

well i only really want libra wheel which i've bought and 2xgrips for £21 that is including a discount for shipping to UK

edit: giga the tournaments cases are what i just bought from the in toy for 97p each xD
anyway, this thread is for recent beyblade purchases. Any debate about prices can be dealt with by PM.

Let's try and stick to topic.
Undeadboll, if you just want Libra, you can get it for like ten bucks ... what you are expecting is unreasonably cheap ...
ok ok , but 3 HMS tournament cases
Dickson_C doesn't have HMS tournament cases, what are you talking about....
(Jul. 17, 2009  5:52 PM)Khel Wrote: Dickson_C doesn't have HMS tournament cases, what are you talking about....

that i've purchased, you told us not to talk about that here so i wasn't
oh nvm then. Misunderstood your post.