Recent Beyblade Purchases

Whoa, not sure I've ever seen that before. Clear plastics are so cool looking.
(May. 13, 2016  3:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa, not sure I've ever seen that before. Clear plastics are so cool looking.

My thoughts exactly. It can sit next to my clear Ultimate Dragoon XD It's a sonokong release. They released the four V blades with a beyblade video game:

http://game.donga.com/14028/
(May. 13, 2016  3:14 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(May. 13, 2016  3:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Whoa, not sure I've ever seen that before. Clear plastics are so cool looking.

My thoughts exactly. It can sit next to my clear Ultimate Dragoon XD It's a sonokong release. They released the four V blades with a beyblade video game:

I've got to admit, Sonokong sure know how to release limited edition Beyblades. I mean look at these for example:

[Image: XQf63Z]

They look slick!
(May. 13, 2016  3:14 PM)Ultra Wrote:

Wow, the stickers totally ruin the magic haha
Wow, awesome, have never seen the clear before, must be super rare. There isn't much SOK stuff on YJA anyway so they would be hard to get either way, but man I want em. lol
(May. 14, 2016  12:34 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Wow, awesome, have never seen the clear before, must be super rare. There isn't much SOK stuff on YJA anyway so they would be hard to get either way, but man I want em. lol

Yes it is very rare. And only found in Korea.
So many amazing plastic recolors. I love these clear V-Force beys! I've seen Dranzer before, but never the other ones... So do you get one of these or all of them in one special edition?

I just bought some Burst beys, nothing special:
  • Yggdrasil Ring Gyro
  • Valkyrie Wing Accel
  • Valkyrie Spread Survive
  • Victory Valkyrie Boost Variable (just for its awesome design, not sure if I will use V2)
  • Storm Spriggan Knuckle Unite (time to have some fun with Unite!)
  • Launcher Grip (black)
  • String Launcher (white)
Nope it's one bey per copy of the game.
I still love how zenmarket calls beyblade a whirligig. Such a descriptive word. Anyway yeah that's probably the lowest you'll get it tbh.
None have arrived yet, but here's a list:

5/5/16:
B-36 Rising Ragnaruk G.R.
B-41 Wild Wyvern V.O.

5/17/16:
Pre-Ordered B-44 Holy Horusood U.C.

5/19/16:
BB-123 Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF
B-23 Xcalibur Force Xtreme
9x - B-24 RBV2 Evileye Wing Needle Boosters
B-35 Storm Spriggan K.U.
B-37 Kaiser Kerbeus L.P.

Now all I need to be caught up with burst is Random Booster 1, B-21 Attack/Balance Set, Dark Deathscyther, Ragnaruk, Kerbeus, and Spriggan (the first ones). There's also B-04, B-05, and B-13 I guess, but those aren't my main focus. I don't even know why I already bought B-06, I thought it was the main Kerbeus I guess, lol.
That's a pretty impressive list. I just recently ordered a BB-96 set and a Beylauncher. Just trying to expand my MFB collection.
Got another Zenmarket shipment yesterday. Selling most of it. Check out my ebay (link to my selling thread in sig) or pm me about stuff that isn't posted (although I am keeping some of the stuff).
[Image: 2d82e68.jpg]
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/64cx69oxbprjl...6bx6a?dl=0
NIB Phantom Fox, nice. I always see you post these giant lots, what's your return percentage like usually?
You mean return on investment? I don't keep track. Not much if you include shipping. I really mostly sell the extras in lots to get free beys and stuff. It's more of a necessity to sell because I can't turn down any good deals. LOL. I put a lot of my personal money onto it too though and definitely am not making a living on it by any stretch of the imagination. Especially if I am trying to help out someone who is new to plastics, I generally aim to break even. Sometimes just turning the extras into money to spend on other beys is enough for me
Hello guys! I'm getting back into Beyblade and I have some Burst stuff on order (B-31 Yggdrasil Ring Gyro and the B-38 set with the string launcher, white stadium, beypointer and Victory Valkyrie recolor.)

But that's not what I wanted to talk about here. I found a goldmine on Kijiji today! Some guy found Metal Fight stuff in his basement and was selling the whole lot + a makeup case it was kept in.

For all of $20 Canadian, I got:

1 orange string launcher
2 bey grips, one grey with red accents (intact rubber), one blue one with yellow accents
A bunch of light launchers, ripcords, and wrenches
Dark Bull H145SD (SD is absolutely demolished, almost as if it was used on pavement all the time)
Dark Wolf DF145FS (From the Darkness Howling Blazer set)
Dark Gasher CH120FS (Pretty worn, can't get the height change to work... not that I ever could)
Flame Sagittario C145S (Almost mint, it seems)
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (L-Spin light launcher and ripcord included)
Rock Leone 145WB (I was just commenting about not having this clear wheel a few hours ago, always lucky)
Rock Aquario 125SF (From the Pegasus Tornado Wing set. Tip is destroyed. Dumb colors)
Storm Aquario 100HF/S (Looks brand new)
Storm Aries 125S (From the Darkness Howling Blazer set)
Storm Pegasus 105RF (From the Pegasus Tornado Wing set, RF is worn so badly it's lopsided)

A fantastic find for the price! I felt bad taking it from the guy so I offered him $50 and he declined, very nice dude. The one thing I'm a bit bummed about is the SD tip from Dark Bull, since it's one of the few useful parts I don't already have from these beys. Oh well, I got really lucky anyway. I could post a pic if anybody wants me to.
I just got Xcalibur Force Xtreme and it looks awesome! Can't wait to use Xtreme, though the rubber seems more plastic than any new MFB rubber tips for me.
Sea Drake MS.
Grin
Also, Wyvern DJ, Driger MS, Draciel MS and Strata Dragoon MS!
(All NIB)

EDIT- Sorry for double-posting...
Grabbed a Dark Knight Dragoon and a Gladiator Bahamdia while I was staying in SG around a week ago. Quite surprised actually that Toys R Us there still carries the Zero G line. Or maybe it's only in my country that the line was already dropped.
Some insane pickups today!! HMS collection compete! One of each part, not including recolors of course. Big thanks to @[NEET no Kami] for pointing them out for me!!
Yellow Dranzer MF with Reverse Defenser!!!
Orange Dranzer MF
Blue Dragoon MF
Blue Sea Dragoon MS
White Thunder Dragon MS
All NIP
(May. 31, 2016  9:45 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Some insane pickups today!! HMS collection compete! One of each part, not including recolors of course. Big thanks to @[NEET no Kami] for pointing them out for me!!
Yellow Dranzer MF with Reverse Defenser!!!
Orange Dranzer MF
Blue Dragoon MF
Blue Sea Dragoon MS
White Thunder Dragon MS
All NIP

That's so coooool!!!
bought a yellow dranzer mf, for myself
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=w140860144
and with this my competitive hms collection is finished

anyone who wants to buy this, this is pretty much a fair price for dranzer mf with reverse defenser
buy now there are still 4 more left

i found a yellow dranzer with reverse defenser for $90,
how the hell is it harder to find gabriel g
i pray that i find gabriel g eventually
(May. 31, 2016  1:51 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: bought a yellow dranzer mf, for myself
http://zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=w140860144
and with this my competitive hms collection is finished

anyone who wants to buy this, this is pretty much a fair price for dranzer mf with reverse defenser
buy now there are still 4 more left

i found a yellow dranzer with reverse defenser for $90,
how the hell is it harder to find gabriel g
i pray that i find gabriel g eventually

Dang, that is a good price. I'd pick one up if I collected HMS. Or wasn't broke.
Yeah the thing about Gabriel G is I fear a lot of them got thrown away, Americans don't seem to know what beys are worth as much as the Japanese