No it wasn't Flame, it was lame... JK.
I just bought a pre-order for B-05, B-06, B-07, B-08, and B-11
Spriggan Heavy Defense
Ragnaruk Central Accel
Kerbeus Wing Fusion
Starter Dash Set
and the Launcher Grip
I got this for $30 or something. I dunno why I picked it up. ^^;

I also found my launcher grip! It was missing the part to hold the launcher in, but I improvised using legos. Wanna see a picture? Of course you do. Here.
In the past few days I have preordered the following:
1x B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defence
1x B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
1x B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion
1x B-09 BeyStadium Standard Type

I also preordered a B-08 Start Dash Set a couple weeks ago.
I guess we're all getting the same stuff :'D
I just purchased Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive, Booster Spriggan Heavy Defence and Booster Ragnaruk Central Accele.
Something completely different:
I bought a White Gabriel G. I'm excited for Burst, but that was more important now xD
I just bought a bunch of plastics:
Wolborg x2
Wolborg 2
Dragoon V2 Fire Blood Version
Driver V2
Burning Kerberous
Mekki Weight Disk Set
Spike Knight
Star Attack Weight Disk
Driger S
and a Dark Effigy with a launcher
right now sadly i can't find any beyblades in any stores around me it's annoying any ideas
(Jul. 16, 2015  9:10 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: right now sadly i can't find any beyblades in any stores around me it's annoying any ideas

You can purchase it online..
EBay.com amazon.com etc
(Jul. 15, 2015  5:49 PM)Blader_Kev Wrote: In the past few days I have preordered the following:
1x B-04 Starter Kerbeus Central Defence
1x B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
1x B-02 DX Starter Spriggan Spread Fusion
1x B-09 BeyStadium Standard Type

I also preordered a B-08 Start Dash Set a couple weeks ago.

Where did you get them and how much did you pay? I am looking to get B-02, B-03, B-04, B-08 and a grip. I am surprised more people aren't preselling them on amazon or ebay for reasonable prices. Just wondering if you guys know any trusted presellers with reasonable prices
I can't speak for anyone else, but I preordered straight from a Japanese store using a shopping service.
The cheapest place is probably OkinawamTS's store, Toku Taku Toys, he has all of the pre-released burst items, and you can even pre-order some other items as well. His shipping isn't too bad, it's about $10 (CAD).

Bought the BBG 25 DX set, since both my Wyvangs were stolen before, paid $32 for the set.
Looks like he is no longer doing preorders, or his site is messed up. But you ordered something from him and got it? I am always suspicious of .biz sites

Just pulled the trigger and preordered the dash set, a grip and the other 3 burst beys from www.nippon-yasan.com. Should be here by the end of next week. I will let you guys know how it goes. Their prices are pretty good.
Bought the following for $185 with express shipping:
  • B02 DX Spriggan
  • B03 Ragnaruk
  • B04 Kerbeus
  • B08 Start Dash Set
  • B11 Grip x2
  • BB-76 Galaxy DX Set

Lots of people seem to be neglecting B05, B06 and B07, lmao. I might as well just purchase a carton of the Random Booster in a few months, for duplicated parts.
Finally received my Takara Tomy Shinobi Saramanda and about to receive Bandid Goriem.
(Jul. 19, 2015  8:46 AM)Cannon Wrote: Lots of people seem to be neglecting B05, B06 and B07, lmao. I might as well just purchase a carton of the Random Booster in a few months, for duplicated parts.

Yup. Those were my thoughts exactly. Not gonna stock up on parts now when I have the worst luck ever with random boosters. Lol
My recent beyblade purchases were TakaraTomy beys

2 Phantom Orion B : D
2 L-Drago Destroy Gold Armored Version
2 Big Bang Pegasis F : D
2 Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
1 Scythe Kronos
1 Omega Dragonis 85XF

I'm still looking for HMS Beyblade Dranzer MF, I have something special ready in mind for this beyblade in a video.
(Jul. 19, 2015  8:46 AM)Cannon Wrote: Lots of people seem to be neglecting B05, B06 and B07, lmao. I might as well just purchase a carton of the Random Booster in a few months, for duplicated parts.

Yeah, pretty much! But that turquoise Ragnuruk is really nice ...
Well these are the beys which I purchased during past few months, just received them yesterday (the Old Gen) and here's the complete picture...

I really want to assemble the plastic beys (Driger V2 and Draciel G) but I don't know. So what should i do?

I recently purchased, among other things, a random booster 6 for like $5. When I got it, it was already opened and it was burn escolpio. I was mad and messaged the guy. He said, "It was supposed to be opened, the post said killer beafowl? Right?". I was like yeah, but I got a burn escolpio, not mentioning that every random booster post always lists the best bey out of it. But he thought that it meant it was a preopened killer beafowl post. Long story short (or still pretty long, haha), I got a killer beafowl for $5. Awesome
yesterday i got dioblo nemesis and twited tempo (basalt horogium) i know have total of 10
Diablo Nemesis and Basalt Horogium huh? Pretty cool! What do you actually have in your collection ?
did lots of trading parts with friends a full laserta most of a pegosis have a lightning l-drago half a vergo 3-4 thermal laserta what i said before

o forgot dark bull

and some spare parts