Recent Beyblade Purchases

Well he bought it so of course it's ended... It's recolours.
sorry dude heres the pic
I got these for £31.00, got the seller to round down the postage from £7.50 to a fiver as it was too pricey. these were just put together for display purposes and they come with the boxes included aswell!

[Image: %24_57.JPG]

(Jun. 05, 2015  8:16 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: What is it, it says it ended
(Jun. 05, 2015  11:16 PM)Morsoe Wrote: sorry dude heres the pic
I got these for £31.00, got the seller to round down the postage from £7.50 to a fiver as it was too pricey. these were just put together for display purposes and they come with the boxes included aswell!

[Image: %24_57.JPG]

(Jun. 05, 2015  8:16 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: What is it, it says it ended

OCD levels off the chart...bit sticker wasn't placed correctly );
Otherwise, pretty cool. I have the Draciel.
Dranzer is pretty fancy.
Damn I really want that Driger, grey is such a nice colour for it instead of black.
speaking of stickers, the red ones on Draciel MS look really weird
Umm are any of those Dragoon? Sorry I don't really know much about plastic gen but I do know the top ones are draciel ms and driger ms.( I wasn't old enough to know beyblade back then ) Wink I was only 3 or 4
Actually yeah, Bey Brads right, the symbols are merged.

Raiyanblader, yes there is.
Wow ... seeing those together really makes me want the full set. I have the Proto Grey Dragoon MS UV, but not the others.
(Jun. 06, 2015  11:44 PM)Kei Wrote: Wow ... seeing those together really makes me want the full set. I have the Proto Grey Dragoon MS UV, but not the others.

Then there's that fancy Secret Ice Blue WBMS.
(Jun. 08, 2015  7:02 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2015  11:44 PM)Kei Wrote: Wow ... seeing those together really makes me want the full set. I have the Proto Grey Dragoon MS UV, but not the others.

It's 1/6 chance. Which means you need at least 6-7 boxes to at least get one Ice blue Wolborg.
(Jun. 08, 2015  9:00 AM)Aurora.Light Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  7:02 AM)Neo Wrote:

It's 1/6 chance. Which means you need at least 6-7 boxes to at least get one Ice blue Wolborg.

Probablility doesn't really work like that ..

It's 1/6 chance (or 1.6666667%) in that box, not 1 out of 6 boxes.
Like you won't get all Blades from 6 boxes.

Edit: that calculator skillllllll
(Jun. 08, 2015  9:41 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  9:00 AM)Aurora.Light Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  7:02 AM)Neo Wrote: Then there's that fancy Secret Ice Blue WBMS.

Well ... it was really in 1/6 boxes. Of course, the chances of buying six boxes and getting each Beyblade from the set are low unless they were segmented from the carton that way. But if you bought a sealed carton of 24 you would get four of each Beyblade.
I bought a BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set for 50 dollars!
just got my BBA attacker/galzzly today onyl cost £18
(Jun. 08, 2015  3:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  9:41 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  9:00 AM)Aurora.Light Wrote: It's 1/6 chance. Which means you need at least 6-7 boxes to at least get one Ice blue Wolborg.

Well ... it was really in 1/6 boxes. Of course, the chances of buying six boxes and getting each Beyblade from the set are low unless they were segmented from the carton that way. But if you bought a sealed carton of 24 you would get four of each Beyblade.

Has a sealed carton ever gone for sale on the internet?
On YJA, I think. I remember seeing one on eBay for a crazy price.
Arupaeo was able to get one if I recall.
(Jun. 10, 2015  9:33 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  3:44 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2015  9:41 AM)Neo Wrote: Probablility doesn't really work like that ..

Has a sealed carton ever gone for sale on the internet?

You can get them from pretty much any store that offers pre-orders.
Just bought a Theif Zirago and Legends Twisted Tempo for 3.00 USD.
It's not a Beyblade purchase, but it is related... The delivery man came by my house around 8 PM and dropped off some swag.

This is so cool to have. I've always wanted them, so flipping through feels a little unreal, haha. If you look closely, you can see some of my Beyblades in the background of the first photo.

I have another package coming Wednesday. Tongue_out
Finally got that Seaborg, made a lets look at video a while back but finally got it nonetheless.
More goodness came while I was at work today.

If you're wondering what the banner on the bottom of volume two is, it reads "Beyblade Forever!! Legendary Conclusion!!" I don't feel like translating the smaller text on the bottom, I think you get the point. Japanese comics have these banners attached from time-to-time, my volumes of Yotsuba& and Death Note have a few as well. It's just a piece of carboard that wraps around the book cover, it comes off (So does the cover).

Edit: The banner is advertising for a bonus chapter at the end of the volume featuring Ryuga and the owner of Dragooon fighting.
I got these 2 lots recently this month . . . http://www.ebay.com/itm/281708313760?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321765105974?_tr...EBIDX%3AIT
(Jun. 24, 2015  3:57 AM)Wizard Wrote: More goodness came while I was at work today.

If you're wondering what the banner on the bottom of volume two is, it reads "Beyblade Forever!! Legendary Conclusion!!" I don't feel like translating the smaller text on the bottom, I think you get the point. Japanese comics have these banners attached from time-to-time, my volumes of Yotsuba& and Death Note have a few as well. It's just a piece of carboard that wraps around the book cover, it comes off (So does the cover).

Edit: The banner is advertising for a bonus chapter at the end of the volume featuring Ryuga and the owner of Dragooon fighting.
May I ask where you get these?