Recent Beyblade Purchases

Bought a dranzer gt (mint, 25) , beat lynx(nib, 5), l-drago destroy (nib, 5) and a phantom orion (nib, 11) in korea, dongdaemun toy street. Sweet.
Dunno if this counts as a bey, but i also got a mortal shark g at the seoul lotte mart for 12.
Mooey so u got 25 new plastic gens!!??
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:19 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Mooey so u got 25 new plastic gens!!??

I think he means thats what he paid for it.
Nice stuff. Are the random boosters unopened or do you know what's in them?
(Aug. 25, 2014  8:00 PM)Ultra Wrote: Nice stuff. Are the random boosters unopened or do you know what's in them?

only one booster were opened... there was uriel 2 Smile

the others still sealed
How much did you spend on that?
Hey guys for one of my yahoo japan orders, for my green zero-g defense type stadium, the shipping was 3,500 yen (35 bucks!) Rip off huh?
(Aug. 25, 2014  11:11 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Hey guys for one of my yahoo japan orders, for my green zero-g defense type stadium, the shipping was 3,500 yen (35 bucks!) Rip off huh?

Thats actually extemely cheap. It cost me 43 to order from Rider, and 45 from Buyee.
Few days ago I received a Bandit Golem df145BS and a Beserker Behemoth F230 TB!
Got my white Dragoon Customize Grips, haha.
Came with an MSUV. Woo.
Got my stuff from ashton, really happy, I recommend buying from him as the shipping and the packing were both of a high standard

Warning! : Big Photos

What I was looking forward to the most from my package

Other stuff I got from my local store

Where'd you get the Black Dragoon GT?
Now that is the question of the day Echizen!
(Aug. 26, 2014  10:10 PM)Echizen Wrote: Where'd you get the Black Dragoon GT?

from ashton pinto Smile
I got it from ashton pinto and he is selling a lot of more beys for quite cheap like hasbro dragoon ms and other stuff, you should really check out his selling thread.
(Aug. 28, 2014  12:53 AM)taxus Wrote: http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...m128665837

got some new stuff Smile

[Image: sn1ovr4a69y5.jpg]

[Image: lazzl4x9uml.jpg]

and my fav hasbro beys Smile) i love them

Those are some really good purchases
Lime MSUV and Ice Blue Wolborg... So lucky *_*.
Are those going in your selling thread? I amy buy some things. Eee
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:19 PM)Echizen Wrote: Are those going in your selling thread? I amy buy some things. Eee

ye.. the most of the stuff is for sale Smile
Yay you won the Orthros!

:-D
Amazing, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you win all that for?