Recent Beyblade Purchases

What an awesome lot! So many smexy plastics..!
(Aug. 15, 2014  3:18 AM)Neo Wrote: It could be bootleg. Even if so, it's cool too.

It's not. Nobody would be able to reproduce those graphics (the logo in particular) so accurately.
It's a beautiful day. My 2 purchases have arrived.

[Image: 14934167162_72865470fa_c.jpg]
image by beans_by_toast, on Flickr

[Image: 14747870239_82a70fd3a5_c.jpg]
image by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
Nice purchases. Those must have cost a large chunk of change haha.
(Aug. 16, 2014  1:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Nice purchases. Those must have cost a large chunk of change haha.

Yeah I suppose they did but I was very happy with all the prices. I think I saved quite a bit of money compared to other prices I have seen.
Nice buy! I'm kinda jelly that you got that set ;3 Anyways are they HMS Boosters, are they from Yahoo Japan?
(Aug. 16, 2014  7:36 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Nice buy! I'm kinda jelly that you got that set ;3 Anyways are they HMS Boosters, are they from Yahoo Japan?

They are all from eBay. The last 3 are all from Darkfox.
Just bought a used Gaia Dragoon V and Draciel G from DEMON✞HUNTER for $13!
The plastic purchases continue ~
got a silver tournament dranzer g for 600 yen Smile
(Aug. 19, 2014  3:22 PM)taxus Wrote: got a silver tournament dranzer g for 600 yen Smile

Are you sure you mean 600 YEN?! That's like under $6.00! YJA, right? Was it NIP/NIB?
(Aug. 19, 2014  5:05 PM)taxus Wrote: ye im very sure Grin

its New, ye Smile)

You are a lucky man. That is all I can say.
In somewhat of a rushed decision because I didn't want it taken first, I went ahead and bought this lot lol
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281418023919

Really all that caught my eye were the Zeus, Dragoon MS, and the red grip (cause god do I SUCK at launching Attack Types without one), but hey, at least everything else is just an added bonus of stuff, even if it's mostly lackluster parts. And yeah I know that's the wrong EG, but I think I'll live.
Hey guys! A couple days ago I bought these 2 lots, they are gonna help me big ti for setting up tourneys in Austinhttp://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/186571079

Then I got this BB-10 for 10 bucks/ 800 yen! That's cheaper than WBO's! I can't find the link though . . .
Is that Dragoon GT real or painted? Anyway nice stuff.
Hey ashton, did u get that on ebay from sakura-sakura?
I doubt it since there aren't any plastic lots under her sold listings.
I thought I saw some yesterday on ebay.
(Aug. 20, 2014  6:00 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Hey ashton, did u get that on ebay from sakura-sakura?

No bro ... i got most of my stuff by trading here with some good WBO members and a few that i previously owned

(Aug. 20, 2014  12:38 PM)Ultra Wrote: Is that Dragoon GT real or painted? Anyway nice stuff.

yes its self-painted (but not by me Tongue_out )
I see . . . But anyways guys this is proof that saukura-saukura has plastic lots http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEYBLADE-lot-of-...3f3b69bcce

I'm not planning to buy this though.
Purchased a Seaborg 1, Wolborg 2, a Beypoints card and a mint Grip Flat Core Proto Grey for only $22 from Demon Hunter!
Do you mean Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode?
(Aug. 20, 2014  7:34 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Do you mean Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode?

Yeah, Grip Flat Core Ultimate Mode, my mistake, it's Proto Grey though.
Damn what a deal hahaha