Recent Beyblade Purchases

I bought a used MSUV, 3 Customize White grips, one one with black rubber and metal trigger, blue rubber and rubber trigger, and red rubber and compass. Two had a strange red thing where the LED goes normally.
As well as two NIP Wide Survivors, and a used Wide Defense.
(Aug. 14, 2014  12:41 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: Picked this up for $33

That was a good deal XD.
(Aug. 14, 2014  12:41 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: Picked this up for $33

Amazing!

Where'd you purchase it from?
Got it on ebay and since it was restricted to uk only and no one attempted to buy it. Funny thing is it wasn't even on auction, just a straight buy with free shipping
I'm fighting to get these lots on Yahoo Japan! lol http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/d157716683
Just a pointer, if the auction is still going on a d your trying to get it, I wouldn't post it. There's a better chance others will see it and bid, since quote a few people here use YJA .
Oh yeah your right... You saw nothing! ;3
*zips mouth*
I agree with dranzer king. It's not a very smart move to put that up as it causes competition to arise and others on the wbo will definitely be after the blades as they've become rare in the beyblade world.

Lol at the new link - is that a broken Zeus
Just changed the links to a small lot... It was Magic!
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:24 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: I agree with dranzer king. It's not a very smart move to put that up as it causes competition to arise and others on the wbo will definitely be after the blades as they've become rare in the beyblade world.

Lol at the new link - is that a broken Zeus

That Zeus is hilarious.
How the hell do you break an SAR XD
Maybe like with a hayate combo? Idk XD
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Electro...true&rt=nc
Won me some more plastics! WOOT WOOT
Most of them don't look to be completed, but honestly, the only ones that I'm hoping are would be Wolborg 2 and Seaborg. Other than that, I'm fine with the good ARs.
You're lucky Zancrow, I was going to bid on that, however they were going to charge like a $40 customs charge for me on top of the final price and shipping. Have fun with your new plastics!
So much goodness! Congrats Zancrow!
Dang! Zancrow you got some good plastics you got in the lot! Enjoy them while they last...
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:45 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: That's seriously awesome. How much?

$20. Guy I bought it from said he found it in a thrift store.
(Aug. 15, 2014  1:49 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:45 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: That's seriously awesome. How much?

$20. Guy I bought it from said he found it in a thrift store.

Is the shirt legit?
(Aug. 15, 2014  1:55 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Is the shirt legit?

It seems legit to me, hence the same images in both Kei's shirt and the event logo, and the staff members' T-shirts in this video.

Awesome purchase, though, Kei. XD
Seems wierd that someone would donate to a thrift shop though.
It could be bootleg. Even if so, it's cool too.
26000 is a bit high don't you think? The only one with any great value is the Dragoon V2. Anyway congrats I guess.
(Aug. 15, 2014  3:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: 26000 is a bit high don't you think? The only one with any great value is the Dragoon V2. Anyway congrats I guess.

i dont think so Smile i pretty sure i know what iam doing when i bid on something Wink