Recent Beyblade Purchases

I've got a authentic Hasbro Gigars from G-Revolution sealed for 4$ Stupid really nice day
(Jun. 11, 2014  10:45 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I've got a authentic Hasbro Gigars from G-Revolution sealed for 4$ Stupid really nice day

woow. nice!!! from where u get it?
(Jun. 11, 2014  10:45 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I've got a authentic Hasbro Gigars from G-Revolution sealed for 4$ Stupid really nice day

From the flee market right?
Yes, that was a really nice day for me, I never found anything in that place before XD
(Jun. 12, 2014  5:10 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Yes, that was a really nice day for me, I never found anything in that place before XD

Yeah man, I hope you take great care of Gigars.
I don't know about a flee market, but a flea market is "noun:
a market, typically outdoors, selling secondhand goods."
All beyblades I have ever seen in flea markets are fake. I've never seen a genuine one, ever. So you might want to get it authenticated by posting it on here or something.
I carefully looked without open bags and the bey is 100% authentic. It's a original Hasbro ! The box is in very good condition and the pieces are still sealed in plastic bags. (I saw on the weight disk the letters B4, mean something about authenticity ?) The saler didn't got any other beys and looked honest, also, he didn't know the price of a beyblade. Don't worry guy, I know the value of this bey, and I keep it in original plastic bags and away from sun !
Here, i've got something like this, not my picture, my box is a little more damaged : [Image: FZwrMnj.jpg]
(Jun. 12, 2014  7:01 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I carefully looked without open bags and the bey is 100% authentic. It's a original Hasbro ! The box is in very good condition and the pieces are still sealed in plastic bags. (I saw on the weight disk the letters B4, mean something about authenticity ?) The saler didn't got any other beys and looked honest, also, he didn't know the price of a beyblade. Don't worry guy, I know the value of this bey, and I keep it in original plastic bags and away from sun !
Here, i've got something like this, not my picture, my box is a little more damaged : [Image: FZwrMnj.jpg]

Good! It will be worth a LOT one day.
Until this day, It will carefully wait in his box XD
My most recent bargains (all from eBay):

G-Revolution Case with spare parts, dragoon shooter and a used black dranzer (Hasbro, no stickers) - £5

Hasbro Polta and Auto Change Balancer (NIB) - £20 plus shipping

Hasbro Driger MS (NIB) - £10 plus shipping

Very happy Stupid.
Got Spiral Fox and Forbidden Ionis both NIB for $10, and a Phantom Force NIB Driger S for $19.
(Jun. 24, 2014  3:54 AM)ShArKDiVeR Wrote: Got Spiral Fox and Forbidden Ionis both NIB for $10, and a Phantom Force NIB Driger S for $19.

Good for you Stupid.

Where did you find the Driger PF, aren't they pretty rare NIB now?
Got nib from Hasbro: driger s, death gargoyle ms, metal dranzer and dranzer F
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:17 AM)taxus Wrote: Got nib from Hasbro: driger s, death gargoyle ms, metal dranzer and dranzer F

That's a good haul right there!
Out of curiosity, where are people getting these Hasbro's?
I don't see them advertised very regularly on eBay or Amazon.
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:56 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:17 AM)taxus Wrote: Got nib from Hasbro: driger s, death gargoyle ms, metal dranzer and dranzer F

Hasbro was in America and Germany a lot... Actually u need a lot luck to find some from Hasbro nib. In my opinion it's more rare than Takara nibs. And the boxes look much better
(Jun. 24, 2014  11:02 AM)taxus Wrote:

Hasbro was in America and Germany a lot... Actually u need a lot luck to find some from Hasbro nib. In my opinion it's more rare than Takara nibs. And the boxes look much better

I LOVE the original run of boxes for Beyblade from Hasbro! (Grip Attacker, Bump King, Auto Change Balancer...etc.)
(Jun. 17, 2014  9:26 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote: Auto Change Balancer (NIB)

this is a great Beyblade
use the base with a 10 Balance and a compact AR.... spins forever

Yeah, I know. I would prefer a Hasbro box over a Takara as the designs are so much better.
Could you link us to a page or seller?
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:17 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:56 AM)ChazzThunder Wrote: That's a good haul right there!

Yeah, I know. I would prefer a Hasbro box over a Takara as the designs are so much better.

was a private seller and know iam selling this beyblades GrinD so iam ur contact person :p
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:36 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:17 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  11:02 AM)taxus Wrote: Hasbro was in America and Germany a lot... Actually u need a lot luck to find some from Hasbro nib. In my opinion it's more rare than Takara nibs. And the boxes look much better

was a private seller and know iam selling this beyblades GrinD so iam ur contact person :p

Cool! Send me pics in a PM Stupid.
(Jun. 25, 2014  12:30 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:36 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2014  8:17 PM)ChazzThunder Wrote: Yeah, I know. I would prefer a Hasbro box over a Takara as the designs are so much better.

Cool! Send me pics in a PM Stupid.

done Smile
Recent purchases:

Dragoon G Metallic Blue Version (Hasbro, NIB)
Ebay, £8.90 plus shipping

Dragoon G (lightly used)
Dragoon Grip Attacker (lightly used)
Draciel V2 (mint)
Galzzly (used)
Galeon Attacker (used, good condition)
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger (lightly used)
£13 for all 6, from a private seller
Wow, pretty useful beys for a great price!