Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just purchased a DGMS (Hasbro). This was the last blade I was looking for (old generation). I have two open ones and this can remain my unopened spare. I have finally topped of my collection (as to what I wanted the most) and now I can focus solely on MFB. Feels like a burden has been removed.
Dragoon G, it was pretty cheap in the local shop here so why not..
Also expecting Dranzer HMS to arrive by tomorrow.

I'm running behind, I know. :p
It is official I am now broke for beyblades until I start my summer internship.

I just purchased Attack and Balance reshuffle, Defense and Stamina Reshuffle, MFB Attack Stadium, and Leone Starter. These are my first MFB!! Can't wait until they arrive. I was gonna get the Random Booster Vol. 2 but they just sold out at Japan-Toys. So I opted for the Attack reshuffle. I should have so much beyblade carp arriving in the next few weeks its not even funny.
(Feb. 27, 2009  6:30 PM)Arjun Wrote: It is official I am now broke for beyblades until I start my summer internship.

I just purchased Attack and Balance reshuffle, Defense and Stamina Reshuffle, MFB Attack Stadium, and Leone Starter. These are my first MFB!! Can't wait until they arrive. I was gonna get the Random Booster Vol. 2 but they just sold out at Japan-Toys. So I opted for the Attack reshuffle. I should have so much beyblade carp arriving in the next few weeks its not even funny.

Congrats Smile Hope you enjoy it!
I just recently purchased a Dragoon Storm with winder and shooter from eBay (it's in the mail hopefully).

I also purchased a clear Beystadium (Hasbro), two blades, and Dragoon custom grip.

Don't worry, I've been saving up and am ready to buy some MFB! (I'm pretty excited)
Why the Hasbro Stadium?
It probably just came with the blades.
Yeah the guy wouldn't sell me the stuff (I really wanted the grip and launchers) without the stadium.

That stadium is so weird, the pockets are so shallow, and I still can't figure out how to blade in it.

Ah well >.>
Sell it on eBay with a low BIN price or starting bid, then get a Takara one if you don't already own one
I might end up doing that, I was planning to order a MFB attack when I order all of my MFBs.
Yeah that makes sense, sell the carppy Hasbro Stadium and use that money to buy the Takara MFB Attack Stadium (which I heard is awesome).
Received a lot I won off Ebay today got -
Bistool x2, Galman, Seaborg, Master Dragoon, Knight Dranzer x2, Master Dranzer, Bumpking x2, Trypio, Salamalyon x2, Spin Dragoon, Driger F x2, Wing Attacker, Wing Defenser and Driger S.
Spare Plastic AR's -
Trygle x2, Dranzer V2 x3, Spin Dragoon, Wyborg x2, Dragoon V x2, Dragoon S, Galman.
Also got some WD's and a marksman grip. Most of it rubbish but I wanted the Bistools and some of the other stuff mostly lol
Salamalyon and Bumpking? Pinching_eyes_2
Yeh they suck but hey it was all about the Bistools!, Driger S, Trygle AR's, Master Dragoon, Master Dranzer & Galmans alright, But yeh pretty much the rest sucks... really bad lol.
Haha yeah. Marksman Grip is nice too.....if it's what I'm thinking of. :3
hey blitz, nice lot, also which would you be wiling to sell, i have paypal and can easily pay for them....please pm me, i would like to know if you are interested, thanks.
Kid Dragoon w/ 10-balance and Neo Right Mg Core. And EZ Shooter with Neo-Dragon winder.
$0. Grin
Those are awesome parts for $0 Wink It's always nice to have to pay nothing for things every once in a while Smile
No base? Still shove a 10 heavy and a Storm Grip Base and your ready to go.
(Mar. 06, 2009  9:06 AM)Giga Wrote: No base? Still shove a 10 heavy and a Storm Grip Base and your ready to go.

Yea, I meant uncustomized aside from the WD and SG. lol
So, I got SG Flat as well.
Bought a HMS RBA1 and finally got Grip Flat Core & a Wybern DJ Attack Ring.
(Mar. 07, 2009  10:51 AM)Blitz Wrote: Bought a HMS RBA1 and finally got Grip Flat Core & a Wybern DJ Attack Ring.

DJ - Fab! Congratulations!
Received right now 2 lots won on eBay!

First lot: Dragoon MF(!!!), Dragoon MS, Dark Effigy MS, Driger MS, Advance Eterner and spare parts: Red DEMS AR, CWD Defense Ring.

Second lot: Draciel F, V, V2, G, Driger F, V, V2 G, Dranzer F, V, G, GT, Dragoon F, V, V2, GT.

I'm too excited!!! : )
Wasn't that CircuitFace's lot? Anyway well done Grin