Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Feb. 18, 2013  4:23 PM)Ultra Wrote: Won this today:
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg
My immediate response after winning was carp I won. Anyway if anyone is looking for anything from there PM me.

Nice, you managed to get it! Interested to hear what you get in the Random Boosters and I want that Dragoon Winder grip thingy haha!

Anyway got these Double packs from Tesco -

So surprised they actually had these as they weren't released too long ago if I remember correctly? Being the UK and all haha.
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:56 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2013  10:40 PM)Luck Wrote: I'm not actually sure XD
It was about a year ago - I was just getting back into beyblade , and my mum tried to use it .
She said it didn't work because of some reason I can't remember .
I might try it again by myself though ...

I've been using MOJ for nearly five years now and I haven't ever had any problems, so you should give them another chance!

Will do when I get the chance Grin

(Feb. 19, 2013  1:58 PM)Blitz Wrote: Nice, you managed to get it! Interested to hear what you get in the Random Boosters and I want that Dragoon Winder grip thingy haha!

So surprised they actually had these as they weren't released too long ago if I remember correctly? Being the UK and all haha.

Very nice ! But ...
Which Tesco is this !?
I haven't seen anything of the sort anywhere near me !!
Not in tesco either ... Unhappy
I bought a Sonokong Killer Befall a week ago as I needed a new EWD but then today I found some Double packs in Tescos and bought Befall the ripper double-pack. The only reason I looked in Tescos was because Blitz had said he got some of the new double packs in Tescos. They had Befall the Ripper, Barnards Loop Attack and the Two pack with Cosmic Pegasus and Fang Ionis. Here are some pictures of what I got. I wish Takara Tomy would do launchers with the faces printed on.
(Feb. 19, 2013  5:51 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: I bought a Sonokong Killer Befall a week ago as I needed a new EWD but then today I found some Double packs in Tescos and bought Befall the ripper double-pack. The only reason I looked in Tescos was because Blitz had said he got some of the new double packs in Tescos. They had Befall the Ripper, Barnards Loop Attack and the Two pack with Cosmic Pegasus and Fang Ionis. Here are some pictures of what I got. I wish Takara Tomy would do launchers with the faces printed on.

Seriously !?
You lucky . . .
I must go to a Tesco's immediately ! Haha.
On a serious note;
Good buy :3
I'm starting to really take to hasbro's recolours actually ...
Do you know if you bought that double pack from the same Tesco's as Blitz did ?
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:38 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  5:51 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: I bought a Sonokong Killer Befall a week ago as I needed a new EWD but then today I found some Double packs in Tescos and bought Befall the ripper double-pack. The only reason I looked in Tescos was because Blitz had said he got some of the new double packs in Tescos. They had Befall the Ripper, Barnards Loop Attack and the Two pack with Cosmic Pegasus and Fang Ionis. Here are some pictures of what I got. I wish Takara Tomy would do launchers with the faces printed on.

Seriously !?
You lucky . . .
On a serious note;

I bought it from the Tesco Homeplus in Southampton, so I would imagine that I did not get at the same Tescos as Blitz did. I could be wrong though.
(Feb. 19, 2013  7:44 PM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:38 PM)Luck Wrote:

Seriously !?
You lucky . . .
On a serious note;

I bought it from the Tesco Homeplus in Southampton, so I would imagine that I did not get at the same Tescos as Blitz did. I could be wrong though.

Ah, so they should be all across the country ?
I'll try and check tomorrow.
I recently purchased a Flash Sagittario 230WD at my local Walmart today. I really enjoy having it. I tested it, and it did great. I just love seeing it KO a Death Aquario E230/BD145 CS.
(Feb. 19, 2013  1:58 PM)Blitz Wrote: Nice, you managed to get it! Interested to hear what you get in the Random Boosters and I want that Dragoon Winder grip thingy haha!

Not fair! Give me them! Jk. Anyways, great buy, they look really nice. Also, did either of you find the one with Aqaurio in it?
(Feb. 20, 2013  4:03 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:

Not fair! Give me them! Jk. Anyways, great buy, they look really nice. Also, did either of you find the one with Aqaurio in it?
I looked through all the Beyblades double-packs on the shelves and there were no ones with Aquario
(Feb. 20, 2013  9:38 AM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  4:03 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:

I looked through all the Beyblades double-packs on the shelves and there were no ones with Aquario

Wait ...
Since when was there a Spark FX bey with Aquario in it ??
(Feb. 20, 2013  6:06 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  9:38 AM)The Beymaster Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  4:03 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Not fair! Give me them! Jk. Anyways, great buy, they look really nice. Also, did either of you find the one with Aqaurio in it?

Wait ...

Since this: Cyclone Aquario 90RF
(Feb. 20, 2013  6:17 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  6:06 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  9:38 AM)The Beymaster Wrote: I looked through all the Beyblades double-packs on the shelves and there were no ones with Aquario

Wait ...

Oh .... But aren't spark FX just meant to be hasbro's versions of real 4D's ? [Gawd I'm behind XP ]
(Feb. 20, 2013  6:23 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  6:17 PM)phantomcellistf Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2013  6:06 PM)Luck Wrote: Wait ...

Oh .... But aren't spark FX just meant to be hasbro's versions of real 4D's ? [Gawd I'm behind XP ]

Referring you to here.
(Feb. 20, 2013  10:14 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I've received this Beyblade Evolution Cross Arms, it got my interest so I bought it haha. Smile

That actually looks pretty cool Joyful_3 i've never actually seen one up until now .
So I picked up Hasbro L-Drago Guardian Yesterday, its (comp. wise) sucks. But I LOVE the coloring. Its one of the only well-done Spark FX colors. How does one not love that Blue Ldrago/Guardian wheel?
(Feb. 20, 2013  10:14 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: I've received this Beyblade Evolution Cross Arms, it got my interest so I bought it haha. Smile

I recently got one too about a week ago: number 04, which is Metal Gigant. The one you got, number 06, is Striker Zex/Zekus, an upgraded form of the first Cross Arms release, Lightning Zex/Zekus.
There's only five actual Cross Arms out of the seven releases, but there are only two body types (One used in 01, 02, & 04; the other used in 06 & 07) and then most of the differences are in the head, arms, and legs, and of course it's color scheme. 03 was just a set (01, 02, and a stadium) and 05 was a stadium. Of course, any information I found is based on observations of pictures I managed to find online, so I'm not actually sure how accurate anything is since I can't read Japanese, high quality pics are hard to come by, and I only have one of the products. But, they're interesting.

Some Takara Beys I recently recieved in a lot yesterday:
Wolborg 4, Driger F, Driger S, Draciel V, Dragoon G, Gaia Dragoon V, Master Driger, Wyborg, Dragoon F, and Draciel G. Some random parts included a Wide Defense, Dragoon V2 AR (Black, GC 2002 game), the BB of the metallic light blue Wolborg, and the AR from Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec.
I ordered a BB-32 (comes with two Beys, two Beylaunchers, and a BB-10 Attack Stadium) a while ago. Was supposed to arrive last Saturday, but it ended up not shipping due to an error. Fixed the error with the expected arrival being tomorrow. Turns out it had shipped and been delivered to my old house yesterday. And the owner of that house seems to have taken the package in and is currently unreachable.

I'm just a tad frustrated. ):<
Kreis cygnus and flash saggitario hyperblades at local wallmart. Kreis is a fun bey And im excited to start making some flash combos. I'm happy Hasbro has stepped up their game excite for the new ones commin next month
Bought this ;
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/toysb...nd_item_en
After seeing Starlight25's picture the other day XP
Recently, I bought 4 Hasbro Rev Up launchers from my local Superstore (Loblaws). They have a bunch of older Hasbro beyblade that's a god send for me, also got a Dark Gasher, Max Stampede No crater version stadium, a few extra String Launchers for pretty low prices. As far as web purchases go, Bought the Bey Ta version of Big Bang Pegasus, should help with my collection
Bought another Ray Unicorno for 5pounds ...
Good deal IMO.
I got Spiral Capricorn at Entertainers just because I loved the design the MF tip the Colours of the Blue Energy ring AND it was only £5!
I bought these yesterday:

Blitz Striker 100SF
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Variares 145WB