Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Feb. 03, 2013  12:04 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2013  11:46 PM)deakeux Wrote: hey i am new but here is my purchase list from ebay.
2x driger f
1x gigar
1x torch pegasus
1x driger g
1x metal driger
1x rock bison
1x zeus
1x gold guardian driger
1x cyber dragoon
1x dragoon g
and much more ( too lazy to write the rest)
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/330862891781?ssPa..._500wt_949

Very nice your the person whom won the bid and purchase the huge lot of 90 beyblades. Could you possibly take photo of those beys along with your username on a piece of paper once you receive them? Because I'd like to see those beys up close. Smile

i'll do that for sure XD.
(Feb. 03, 2013  12:50 PM)deakeux Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2013  12:04 AM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2013  11:46 PM)deakeux Wrote: hey i am new but here is my purchase list from ebay.
2x driger f
1x gigar
1x torch pegasus
1x driger g
1x metal driger
1x rock bison
1x zeus
1x gold guardian driger
1x cyber dragoon
1x dragoon g
and much more ( too lazy to write the rest)
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/330862891781?ssPa..._500wt_949

Very nice your the person whom won the bid and purchase the huge lot of 90 beyblades. Could you possibly take photo of those beys along with your username on a piece of paper once you receive them? Because I'd like to see those beys up close. Smile

Thanks! Can't wait for it. Grin
I'll be receiving some NIB Beyblades once more I'll post them here once it arrives.
i almost forgot but i bought draciel ms and dranzer ms with a hms custom launcher, i really wanted the hms laucher and dranzer.
I just ordered the Ultimate Synchrom set: Stamina and Defence and Zero G Random Booster vol. 2 all together for $60 USD.
$60? Send me some links man. Nice purchases. I hope you get good pulls
(Feb. 03, 2013  12:56 PM)Starlight25 Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2013  12:50 PM)deakeux Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2013  12:04 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Very nice your the person whom won the bid and purchase the huge lot of 90 beyblades. Could you possibly take photo of those beys along with your username on a piece of paper once you receive them? Because I'd like to see those beys up close. Smile

Thanks! Can't wait for it. Grin
I'll be receiving some NIB Beyblades once more I'll post them here once it arrives.
hmm i saw that you got a youtube channel but make picture's too, i love new beyblade picture's XD
deakeux I will post the photos of the NIB (New In Box) Beyblades I'll be receiving including 1 NIP (New In Package) Beyblade as well. I'll even do the unboxing video of those beyblades in my YouTube channel. Smile
Also be sure you take a photo of the lot of beyblades you'll be getting.
Just a follow up on my recent purchase with Oki,
I bought another Revizer WBBA Chrome wheel as well as the 160SB Blue recolor (But WBBA), and Oki mentioned that the seller put in some extra stuff.

I got the stuff today, and the extras I got were:
WBBA Face
Unicorno Face (No idea what it's called but I know it's Unicorno)
Serpent Face (Ew, but whatever. At first I thought it was Gryph Dragooon)
Saramanda Ifraid Stone Face
Orange CF
Finally paid off Oki ! For:
- Ariel / Wolborg 03
- Ariel 2
- Apollon
- Poseidon

= 19000 yen

And I have reserved (Small deposit given):
- NIP Blizzard Orthros

= 13000 yen

OMG <3 Never thought I would ever get my hands on a Takara one.
Last night, I won a black Hasbro Bearing Stinger off eBay... for $5.99. I honestly thought it would go for more than that since Beywiki makes a big deal on it because of its rarity.
If it was international, I'm sure there would be a lot more bids ..
Well, I recently got a Galaxy Pegasus DX Set for a new BB-10, R2F, and Grip. I also won a NIB Scythe Kronos for $7.93.
(Feb. 05, 2013  11:23 AM)Cannon Wrote: Finally paid off Oki ! For:
- Ariel / Wolborg 03
- Ariel 2
- Apollon
- Poseidon

= 19000 yen

And I have reserved (Small deposit given):
- NIP Blizzard Orthros

= 13000 yen

OMG <3 Never thought I would ever get my hands on a Takara one.

Hah, nice buy for you. Congrats~
At least I have my GM Revizer Revizer 160SB.
My 2nd Zero-G bey and this time it is a real authentic Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF by TakaraTomy. I'm very happy with this purhcase.
(Feb. 06, 2013  7:16 PM)Fou Wrote: Today i receive this nib beyblade.

Today i receive this nib beyblade.

Gasp
very nice!
I Have a broken old orange trygle, ha, not a NIB blue one. XD
I prefer the orange one but the blue is nice too, only for 13$.
(Feb. 06, 2013  7:28 PM)Fou Wrote: I prefer the orange one but the blue is nice too, only for 13$.

Good deal.
Is the blue limited edition?
My knowledge on plastics 'aint that great ... :L
(Feb. 04, 2013  3:09 AM)Tri Wrote: I just ordered the Ultimate Synchrom set: Stamina and Defence and Zero G Random Booster vol. 2 all together for $60 USD.

I pulled Samurai Reviser SA165Q! I'm so happy! It's just the one I wanted! I've been wanting Reviser and SA165!
(Feb. 07, 2013  11:48 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2013  3:09 AM)Tri Wrote: I just ordered the Ultimate Synchrom set: Stamina and Defence and Zero G Random Booster vol. 2 all together for $60 USD.

I pulled Samurai Reviser SA165Q! I'm so happy! It's just the one I wanted! I've been wanting Reviser and SA165!

Where did you even get them both for 60 bucks...? (UDX Sets)
After I let both Seaborg 2 and Draciel F slip by mere seconds, I managed to win a Wolborg 2 for $15.35.
I won the Zinrai 2 (plus the figure). I initially gave up on it after losing status as the highest bidder several hours ago, but those bids were revoked for some reason (most likely an unrealistically high amount). So, now I have most of the Hidden Spirits aside from the regular, white Hayate...
(Feb. 08, 2013  4:11 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: I won the Zinrai 2 (plus the figure). I initially gave up on it after losing status as the highest bidder several hours ago, but those bids were revoked for some reason (most likely an unrealistically high amount). So, now I have most of the Hidden Spirits aside from the regular, white Hayate...

I bet we're talking about the same seller, hah. I originally wasn't going to bid on Wolborg, but after losing twice didn't want to walk away empty handed. SG Bearing Base 2 is pretty useful as well. Wonder if the winner of Draciel and Seaborg was a WBO member.
(Feb. 08, 2013  3:47 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2013  11:48 PM)Tri Wrote:

Where did you even get them both for 60 bucks...? (UDX Sets)

It's only one DX set. It's called the Stamina and Defence. It was $52, and the RB2 was $7-$8.
(Feb. 08, 2013  4:23 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2013  4:11 AM)phantomcellistf Wrote: I won the Zinrai 2 (plus the figure). I initially gave up on it after losing status as the highest bidder several hours ago, but those bids were revoked for some reason (most likely an unrealistically high amount). So, now I have most of the Hidden Spirits aside from the regular, white Hayate...

I bet we're talking about the same seller, hah. I originally wasn't going to bid on Wolborg, but after losing twice didn't want to walk away empty handed. SG Bearing Base 2 is pretty useful as well. Wonder if the winner of Draciel and Seaborg was a WBO member.

Yup, I was going to mention it, but decide to not to. The seller managed to sell all the Beyblades, but the poor Draciel MS.
Edit: lol, the seller sent me the same congrats message twice...