Recent Beyblade Purchases

Thanks, I bought it from a seller for $40, it's not NIB though, but the bey's condition was FLAWLESS!
(Jan. 28, 2013  5:20 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: Jeez you guys are lucky! I made a huge mistake. I bought a blitz striker. Ugh...I'm so stupid. It can't even beat prototype nemesis. Oh well.

It's not that bad actually, just put a RSF on it. It will be loads better since it doesn't get knocked out easily. Still got nothing on the 4D/Hyperblade version though.

I finally got my BB-17 Beylauncher! Now I must make sure to NOT break it. (Like the past 907- I mean few launchers...)
Bought yesterday:

Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:20 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Only $40 YEA BUUUUUUUUDY!!!

Amazing buy TheSpeedster! That Dragoon MS looks extremely nice. Are you keeping it NIB or are you going to open it?

EDIT: Nevermind about the question.
I got yesterday a Hell Kerbecs and a Dragoon G, I'm so stupid i broke the EG testing it, now it jams when its launched... the worst part: It's the second time I do it! the first one was with my dranzer G two months ago! (other kind of breakage)
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:57 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: Amazing buy TheSpeedster! That Dragoon MS looks extremely nice. Are you keeping it NIB or are you going to open it?

Dragoon MSUV, you mean, haha.

Great buy TheSpeedster! Cherish that Dragoon MSUV well, as some people are not lucky enough to find it at that great of a price. (Me). ;-;
(Feb. 01, 2013  12:20 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Only $40 YEA BUUUUUUUUDY!!!

Th!nk's probably jealous of you, haha. He broke his MSUV RC, somewhat after he got it; it's in the "Whine about your breaks" thread.

He may or may not have gotten a replacement.
my last purchase was 2 vortex apes, 2 draciel v2s and a driger v2 with six launchers and ripcords and all for only just £5.50 excl pp... nice deal i say hehehe
Ooh, that actually makes TheSpeedster's purchase look "ordinary".

That is one AMAZING deal.
The Vortex Apes aren't too rare, but certainly good to have...
2 Draciel V2s = 2 sets of Fin Tectors, which again, is very nice!
Driger V2 is the highlight there! That is one of the greatest beys uncustomized and getting it for such a cheap price is just too much!

Then again, we do not know how much the shipping costs...

EDIT- To add, you are also getting a Burning Kerberous now! That just makes things better! Grin
hehehe well the shipping was £5 so in total was £10.50 which i still think is quite nice hehe.... getting a vortex ape on ebay uk is quite rare i dont ever really see it in lots but i guess its quite common on wbo.... but yeh the driger v2 was the highlight! driger and dranzer are my favourite line of oldskool beys.... and driger v 2 just reminds me soo much of driger s but stooped up on musclemax lol

and yes hahaha im getting a Burning kerberous yay! xD hehehe
I just bought a Spark FX Duo Ice-Titan and a Spark FX Wing Pegasus from my local Tescos, I know they are not that good but the face bolts are so shiny. It is weird that they had them as a few days ago they did not have any beys at all. I was not even going to look in Tescos so it is good I did.
I'm ordering the Wing Pegasis memorial version today from Dimsum2u! I'm so happy, I just have to wait for my dad to get home!
hey i am new but here is my purchase list from ebay.
2x driger f
1x gigar
1x torch pegasus
1x driger g
1x metal driger
1x rock bison
1x zeus
1x gold guardian driger
1x cyber dragoon
1x dragoon g
and much more ( too lazy to write the rest)
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/330862891781?ssPa..._500wt_949
(Feb. 02, 2013  11:46 PM)deakeux Wrote: hey i am new but here is my purchase list from ebay.
2x driger f
1x gigar
1x torch pegasus
1x driger g
1x metal driger
1x rock bison
1x zeus
1x gold guardian driger
1x cyber dragoon
1x dragoon g
and much more ( too lazy to write the rest)
http://www.ebay.nl/itm/330862891781?ssPa..._500wt_949

Very nice your the person whom won the bid and purchase the huge lot of 90 beyblades. Could you possibly take photo of those beys along with your username on a piece of paper once you receive them? Because I'd like to see those beys up close. Smile
(Oct. 12, 2007  12:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Today, I recieved

1x PF Dragoon S
1x PF Dranzer S
1x PF Galeon

This sounds good, right?

Except I won two of these lots! He was supposed to send me TWO of each with combined shipping! I am so furious right now. He better not expect me to pay to have the second lot shipped out.
I think that Dragoon is tough. Oh I know GREAT launching techniques for Diablo Nemesis. Message me and I will give you the information!

(Feb. 01, 2013  5:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ooh, that actually makes TheSpeedster's purchase look "ordinary".

That is one AMAZING deal.
The Vortex Apes aren't too rare, but certainly good to have...
2 Draciel V2s = 2 sets of Fin Tectors, which again, is very nice!
Driger V2 is the highlight there! That is one of the greatest beys uncustomized and getting it for such a cheap price is just too much!

Then again, we do not know how much the shipping costs...

EDIT- To add, you are also getting a Burning Kerberous now! That just makes things better! Grin
Are you talking about Hasbro? I really think Hasbro is bad with Beyblades, but very good with the stadiums. I am 50 50 with Hasbro.
Oh really? So your trying to say getting a DGMSUV is "nothing special" despite how rare it is? Especially since I got one at a really good price instead of paying over $120+ for it? Heh, I would love to see you try to get a mint DGMSUV at a price lower than $40. Oh yeah that's right, YOU'VE JUST GOT CHALLENGED!!

Haha, but anyway, Speedster recently obtained another TT Mint Dragoon GT for $20 Smile
(Feb. 03, 2013  12:05 AM)DPproductions Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2007  12:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Today, I recieved
I think that Dragoon is tough. Oh I know GREAT launching techniques for Diablo Nemesis. Message me and I will give you the information!

Uhm, you do know that you just replied to a post from 2007, right? Brad is sadly inactive now... But do I notice he occasionally comes by!

(Feb. 03, 2013  12:54 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Haha, but anyway, Speedster recently obtained another TT Mint Dragoon GT for $20 Smile

How do you do this witchcraft? Although I did get my Dragoon GT for free, amazing purchase, Speedster. I can't imagine what other rare beyblades you'll purchase for an extremely cheap price in the future, haha.
I just won my first plastics in a lot for $35! I think I got a steal. Here is what I won:

Seaborg
Seaborg 2
Voltaic Ape
Driger S
Metal Driger(Hasbro, no HMC)
Guardian Driger
Gaia Dragoon S
Gaia Dragoon V
Flash Leopard
Metal Dranzer
Knight Dranzer
Griffolyon
(Feb. 02, 2013  11:24 PM)Tri Wrote: I'm ordering the Wing Pegasis memorial version today from Dimsum2u! I'm so happy, I just have to wait for my dad to get home!

Turns out I decided not to get this and get Zero G random booster vol. 3. I doubt I'll order it today, but I will soon.
Proto Nemesis Metal Fury Regular...

Which was the only one on that shelf.....
(Feb. 03, 2013  2:50 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I just won my first plastics in a lot for $35! I think I got a steal. Here is what I won:

That's a great purchase ! Definitely worth it.

I think you'd have to spend much more than $35 for rarer Beyblade's, each, haha.
(Jan. 18, 2013  12:20 AM)Wombat Wrote: My RFs and R2Fs aren't what they used to be, so I stopped at Target today to pick up a Cosmic Pegasus. Cosmic's not half bad either.

While I did find one, I also bought this "Dracco Spin" fake Beyblade that caught my eye.
http://www.spielwelt.de/out/pictures/1/utdr05332_1.jpg
It was only $2.99, and they looked like plastics, so I got one. I ended up pulling Plasma Phoenix, but it had a Metal Ball instead of a Metal Spike and A Tank Destroyer "Bit Chip". I was really surprised when it beat the carp out of both Rock Bison and Cosmic Pegasus in battle.

I think it looks a bit like Draciel.
They're not fake. They may have copied beyblade, but they're fun in there own right. They even made there own mechanism. Not the same thing. Very similar, but not the same.
(Feb. 03, 2013  2:50 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I just won my first plastics in a lot for $35! I think I got a steal. Here is what I won:

Seaborg
Seaborg 2
Voltaic Ape
Driger S
Metal Driger(Hasbro, no HMC)
Guardian Driger
Gaia Dragoon S
Gaia Dragoon V
Flash Leopard
Metal Dranzer
Knight Dranzer
Griffolyon

Great "steal" ShinobuXD! I'm jealous that you got Flash Leapord, hah.