Recent Beyblade Purchases

Bought yesterday:

Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Ray Striker D125CS
i got a sol blaze gold version from my friend, i have to still remove its pics....
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:57 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:53 AM)Cannon Wrote: I didn't buy it from Powerpig. I bought it from 'rainrain321'. But unfortunately the seller doesn't have anymore (they had like 8 or so for sale).

Also, Powerpig doesn't even ship to Australia ..

EDIT: $59?! I got mine for $37. Eee

Well that's what it's priced at atm. I know you didn't get it from powerpig, but I was just saying, he's more or less likely down to his last one.

At least he still has those blue Blitz MWs which I completely underestimated: Not even one has sold yet.

The recoloured Blitz wheel isn't really a well known recolor. Kai-V only mentioned it barely in one post in the random thoughts topic. I didn't even know it existed till I saw it elsewhere. Also it's a recolored part rather than bey which makes it less interesting to collectors and everyone really. Maybe if he didn't stubbornly refuse to ship to anywhere except the US for whatever reason he'd get more customers.
Luckily, I found some hyperblades at my Walmart in IL yesterday. I picked up an Omega Dragonis and a Diablo Nemesis.
At my Walmart, they had every HyperBlade released so far, and I got Phantom Orion. What's even more awesome is that I got the Legendary Bey of Winter on the first day of Winter. XD
Nice, see what its solo spin is!
After going to 4 Walmarts on Wednsday, I finally found Hyperblades today at the Walmart literally 2 miles from my house. I picked up an Omega Dragonis, 2 Diablo Nemesis, and a Divine Crown. Next Bey to get: Samurai Pegasus
i got 2 new 4ds duo uranus and diablo nemesis takara tomy
Just got Orojya Revizer Dark Blue Ver and Diablo Nemesis Dragren Red Ver.
1000 of the Revizer were made, 100 of Nemesis were made.
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:22 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just got Orojya Revizer Dark Blue Ver and Diablo Nemesis Dragren Red Ver.
1000 of the Revizer were made, 100 of Nemesis were made.

Again, as Ultra said, they might be factory extras.

Now,

Temptation-3 Me-0

Just bought the same item as *Ginga*, one left as of now.
I believe Kai-V was the one who said they were extras.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...pid1076223

* He said it too, but might of gotten the information from her.
I got 2 days ago these two:

Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Inferno Byxis CH120RS
(Dec. 22, 2012  3:43 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Nice, see what its solo spin is!
I got a 4-min mold. Oddly enough, Attack Mode had longer solo spin times than Stamina Mode, and the highest I got was 4 minutes and 35 seconds.
Just ordered a some Dark Metal Faces, Archer Gargole, and Thief Phoenic for $43.86 from 88powerpig88 (Metal Faces) and pacificexpress2011 (Archer and Thief) off of eBay. Only paid $13.86, because I had a $25 eBay card from my birthday, and my friend bought me a $5 eBay Gift certificate because I won a bet. xD

Thanks for not ending, World, easiest $5 ever haha
Tagged along with my brother to go K-Mart. Didn't find any Hyperblades, but did find the 6-Mega Pack for $20 at a worthwhile price.

[Image: IMG_0295.JPG]
[Image: IMG_0296.JPG]

At least I got the Attack Ver. of Perseus, and the S130MB from Poison Giraffe. MF is nice too. Wink

Beafowl, Horogium and L-Drago will either be kept for collection, or for a Giveaway.
(Dec. 23, 2012  8:57 AM)Cannon Wrote: Tagged along with my brother to go K-Mart. Didn't find any Hyperblades, but did find the 6-Mega Pack for $20 at a worthwhile price.

At least I got the Attack Ver. of Perseus, and the S130MB from Poison Giraffe. MF is nice too. Wink

Beafowl, Horogium and L-Drago will either be kept for collection, or for a Giveaway.

Very nice purhcase, and at a local kmart I may look if my local kmart has more beys to buy, but right after I pay for my monthly bills this month. If I managed to sell the Zeus I'm selling I'll pay for my bills right away without problems.
My Dad came back from Japan after the tournament, and today after we woke up he showed me that he managed to pick up some nice stuff in the airport! So more Christmas gifts (these aren't opened early unlike the Samurai Ifraid, Guardian Revizer, Beat Lynx, SBS and HMS stuff from the last haul):

1x Samurai Ifraid W145CF
1x Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF
1x Archer Gryph C145S

EDIT: Just checked the mail from yesterday and my Samurai Changer MS RC from 3-Dog arrived as well, so Joyful_3
My uncle knows that I collect beyblades so he bought me a nice present: 3 Hasbro beys.

They are:

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Thunder Lacerta WA130ES
Counter Leone 145D
Just preordered a Beyblades Starter K I hope it will get here before the New Years eve
A what? :\

I can't read that Tongue_out
Woo! Zero G stadium stadium finally arrived. Let the testing commence. Also bought these in the last few days:

Black Fang Leone
Orojya Revizer T125JB
Gold D tip
Sonokong Archer Gargoyle starter.
My Mint condition Dragoon GT has arrived Grin
Obtained for only $30, FREE SHIPPING Smile
(Dec. 24, 2012  9:21 PM)TheSpeedster Wrote: My Mint condition Dragoon GT has arrived Grin
Obtained for only $30, FREE SHIPPING Smile

Enjoy your epic purchase Smile
I just got the Gravity Demolition Force 2-pack today at Fred Meyer. I now have a CH120 track to use for a Meteo L-Drago spin-stealer.
@T. L-Drago: My CH120 from that pack broke, I continue to miss itCrying....

In other news, my LR Light Launcher arrived!! It is easily the strongest launcher I have, and my Dragooon performed significantly better with it, so this was a great purchase. Besides, you can never go wrong with purple for your color scheme.Stupid