Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:29 PM)ZX Wrote: Purchased both of the synchrome DX sets (kinda a Christmas gift) for me!
Everybody is making me jealous. I hope you really enjoy your DX sets.

(Dec. 03, 2012  1:27 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  3:53 AM)Zero_JT Wrote: Ordered Samurai Pegasis today! Grin http://www.ebay.com/itm/121032059801?ssP...1497.l2649

Hopefully Taka Ohno lives up to his name as a trusted supplier of Zankye with his service
Awesome. When you get it start testing if you can.

Haha nah I plan to dress it up and take pictures with it in various locations Tongue_out Of course I'll test it out when I get it Tongue_out
Whooo! After a month of waiting my newest driger figure arrived =D (middle)

It's alot bigger then I thought it'd be, and a hell of alot more fun to play with ^^

Yesterday i received Wolborg Metallic Blue Version, Dranzer G, Gaia Dragoon, Cyber Dragoon, a HMS Dual Shooter, a Zero G Launcher Grip and a Magne Type Beystadium
I ordered Screw Capricorne 90MF yesterday Grin
Trouble is that I may not get it 'till Friday coz they delivered today but no-one was in, and no-one will be in at delivery time 'till Friday Crying
*Posh english accent*
'I must say, I recently purchased a rather lovely looking VariAres D : D. It should arrive tomorrow and I've very much looking forward to adding it to my collection'
*Back to my normal accent*
'YARP!'
I ordered Gravity Perseus last night. Pretty much got it for the Beylauncher LR.
Got my Diablo Nemesis Golden ver (limited to 100 pieces) today. Looks amazing. Quick shipping. Only took a week.
I just bought BBG-26 and BBG-27 for Christmas.
I most recently bought a hasbro Devine Crown TR145D.

Now i'm waiting for Christmas to get gift cards to wait for the Hasbro 4D system in January.
i recently got a samurai pegasis
(Dec. 05, 2012  2:09 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i recently got a samurai pegasis

In hand? Or just ordered it?
Rip Gauge Launcher
The Sonokong Dark Knight Dragooon I ordered came earlier this week. Unfortunately, the launcher gear got damaged somehow after like, my first launch, so I have to get an L/R Launcher to see my Beys full strength. It is, beautiful to look at though, and does decently with my Hasbro L Launcher.
I bought Samurai Pegasis & Gladiator Bahamdia with Express Shipping.

And also bought the Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver. Grin

Spent like $90 on them all ..
I recently ordered a samurai pegasus and I also, though it being about a week ago, purchased a Phantom Orion skeleton version and a Gold Dark Knight Dragooon
I received Guardian Revizer 160SB and my Gold Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF arrived but i didn't go to retrieve it
I just picked up Duo Uranus Ice Titan. I gotta say: This thing is hella smooth. Its pretty much a shell though, all hollow. Try to make a testing thread soon and some videos. I saw Death Quetzalcoatl there too. the colors are just too horrible to buy.
I bought Divine Crown TR145D around a week ago.. I completely forgot about it until this Saturday..
I just bought Proto Nemesis at Walmart. I was hoping to see some HyperBlades, but oh well. Proto looks really cool Smile.

I also ordered BB-32 for $33! That's with a stadium, two Beylaunchers, and Dark Wolf and Storm Pegasis! It's on Toynk! I can test now!
Won roux's green Wyvern DJ auction. Been after the green one for a good while, now, just hadn't had any pocket weight to toss at it.
(Dec. 09, 2012  8:07 PM)Meow! Wrote: I just picked up Duo Uranus Ice Titan. I gotta say: This thing is hella smooth. Its pretty much a shell though, all hollow. Try to make a testing thread soon and some videos. I saw Death Quetzalcoatl there too. the colors are just too horrible to buy.

Like the actual Duo, no ?

wwqqyang's red Driger MS and blue Einstein MS have arrived, so I am only waiting for a partially cloudy day.
Sorry for the confusion. Looked back at the box, apparently Ice-Titan is the new name for the Uranus clear wheel in Hasbro land. So the light remolded Hasbro ver. is Duo Ice-Titan. Just wasn't sure if "Ice-Titan" was just a throw-away term like in Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb....

Or do you mean the hyperblade ver? Because as far as I know, there is no confirmation of Hasbro making the other beys they skipped over into hyperblades. (Fang Leone, Variares, Beat Lynx, Duo Uranus)
Oh, so Duo Uranus is not made into a Hyperblade version yet ? It would still be interesting to see what that new hollowed version looks like then.
Picked up a NIB Wolborg MS and a Samurai Changer RC on account of my nearly impeccable report card during junior year. ^^

Christmas list coming up next.