Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Aug. 29, 2014  12:03 AM)LMAO Wrote: Amazing, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you win all that for?

for a lot of, but stills cheap (in my opinion) Grin
Taxus you should open those 5 saints boosters cos if you end up pulling a dragoon msuv then it covers like a third or a quarter of what you probs paid for the lot.
Right Smile I think I will be lucky, I mean I got the secret prize after opening the first... I will make a big inbox video I think Wink
Seriously taxus, you are really lucky. You've got damn good stuffs for ridiculous prices and when you open boosters, you also have rare beys ! Dude, you should buy Loto tickets.
That's a good idea taxus - open all the like 100 boxes lol. But seriously you should check some of the 5 saints random boosters, like all of them - imagine like 5 msuv's - with your luck it's possible.
thanks bro.. i hope so Smile) i will make pics
Got another Wyvang...

Toronto bladers beware.
OHH carp!!!! i thought i was going to be one of the only few bladers in toronto to have two wyvangsChief 2002 - Hmm ...
Once i buy two which will be sometime in SeptemberEee
Got an Engine Gear Mobile stadium used for $1.00!!
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:00 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Got an Engine Gear Mobile stadium used for $1.00!!
Amazing deal!

Back on topic: I bought a Hasbro Berserker Behemoth and BBG-19 Zero G String Launcher. So happy Smile
Got Hasbro's Samurai Pegasus W105R2F and Thief Phoenic E230GCF. I've already got 3x W105+R2F and Samurai Ifraid, so I have to find a use to Pegasus, it wasn't a really good purchase, just for my collection. :\
Finally picked up an Omega Dragonis today. Can't wait until I can use it, just by looking at the contact points I can tell it's going to hit really hard. Is it better in 9-blade modeAssault Mode or 6-blade modeBarrage Mode?
(Aug. 31, 2014  4:10 AM)Wombat Wrote: Finally picked up an Omega Dragonis today. Can't wait until I can use it, just by looking at the contact points I can tell it's going to hit really hard. Is it better in 9-blade modeAssault Mode or 6-blade modeBarrage Mode?

I've heard about Omega could break pieces, is that real ?
Very much so...

Well any part could break, Omega just does an exceedingly good job at doing so.
Got two Samurai Pegasi(?) yesterday. It's great to have working R2F's, and Pegasus is actually a really cool wheel.
(Sep. 01, 2014  10:01 AM)taxus Wrote: new stuff Smile

[Image: qv559oyx.jpg]

[Image: kzfgvml7.jpg]

[Image: 5wzu4mw4.jpg]

[Image: wrf5sb4e.jpg]

[Image: uhe2ed4j.jpg]
Can I come over?Eee
All jokes aside, that is an amazing lot!
Jeeezz Taxus! I wish I can win loots like that for a cheap price! ;3
Lots of Dranzer G haha. Can't wait to see what's in the RBs Tongue_out_wink
(Sep. 05, 2014  9:40 AM)Ultra Wrote: Lots of Dranzer G haha. Can't wait to see what's in the RBs Tongue_out_wink

I will upload today videos were i unbox the whole package, and videos for each booster lot.
Well taxus, I'm glad your buying all these beautiful beyblades, because it meant I could buy these from you...

[Image: 14959252089_97213c7df3_z.jpg]
image by beans_by_toast, on Flickr
Recently found at a local store Omega Dragonis 85XF and Big Bang Pegasus F:D for a great price, both Legends Hyperblade ^^
Bought myself my first bb-10 attack stadium yesterday and bought a new launcher grip and red launcher rubber, already have an extension, just gotta wait for them to arrive by post