Recent Beyblade Purchases

recent purchases are:

Starter Bull
Starter Leone
Rock Bison EG
Trypio (worst item ive ever bought)
Advance Guardian HMS

-edit-

trypio's attack ring has almost broken already and i dont even have it a week yet !!!
DRACXIEL MBD!!!! NOW I CAN MAKE THAT COMPACT!!!
(Jun. 21, 2009  11:02 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I haven't even broken a MFB winder yet and I've had mine since last Oct. And nice Th3Jok3r, hope to see some of those next time we meat up. Cute
i'll be sure to bring them all
(Jun. 24, 2009  10:20 PM)kenny Wrote: hi

Please re-read the rules of this site and read the PM you were sent when you joined.
(Jun. 24, 2009  10:20 PM)kenny Wrote: hi
Have you read the rules ?

If you want to introduce yourself, post in the Introduce Yourself! forum. Otherwise, your message is plain SPAM.

While I am here, I could say that I bought Storm Pegasis 105RF, a Launcher Grip, one Random Booster Vol. 2 Legend Pisces, Rock Leone 145WB and Flame Sagittario C145S. Apparently, there was only one random booster left at Toywiz ... For some reason, I think I should have gotten Capricorne for the 100 and HF instead of Rock Leone or Flame Sagittario ...
HF sucks. Rock Leone and Flame Saggy are better buys.
Thats a great buy Kai-V...

@ Brad: The first hour I got HF it got dented in and was unusuable. I think F is better than HF because HF is just too thin
Well my L-Drago just came a couple hours ago, and I <3 it but I have no other MFB's to compare it to.
Just bought the Peg DX set. I can't wait for it to come now.

Dickson_c is a great seller. <3
So far, waiting on delivery for:
L Drago 105F
Pegasus 105F
BB-22 Battle Set 3 with Launcher Grip
Driger MS
Draceil MS
bidding on a Libra DF125BS, not sure if it's any good.
(Jun. 27, 2009  11:46 AM)Takamura Wrote: bidding on a Libra DF125BS, not sure if it's any good.

Yes, Libra is quite a good Beyblade for Defence.
Message removed...
(Jun. 27, 2009  11:46 AM)Takamura Wrote: bidding on a Libra DF125BS, not sure if it's any good.

Yes. It's very good. Libra is the best wheel for defense in MFB right now and that part is a necessity. And DF145 is a great track for stamina.
I just bought with my paycheck

Flame Sagg
MFB DS
2 X Metal Face packs

and made a deposit in the MOJ account.
Say what? That not due for release until September?

Just realised you pre-ordered =D.

(Jun. 27, 2009  5:09 PM)Khel Wrote: Flame Libra
That's cool but I realized I could make it with the BB-22 Nooo lol. Oh well xD
(Jun. 27, 2009  2:59 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yes. It's very good. Libra is the best wheel for defense in MFB right now and that part is a necessity. And DF145 is a great track for stamina.
(Jun. 27, 2009  5:30 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Say what? That not due for release until September?

Just realised you pre-ordered =D.

No I made a typo XD flame sagg
Will look foward to your clear pictures of F sagg. Grin
- BB-18 Libra DF 145BS
- Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S: All eight Beyblades
- BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

Need to get some more stuff for HPT prizes Cool (all of these were for me haha)
(Jun. 28, 2009  3:35 AM)Kei Wrote: - BB-18 Libra DF 145BS
- Random Booster Light Vol.2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S: All eight Beyblades
- BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD

Need to get some more stuff for HPT prizes Cool (all of these were for me haha)

reshuffles

everyone loves reshuffles
(Jun. 28, 2009  3:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: reshuffles

everyone loves reshuffles

We're going to have one of those, but I also want to have some newer Beyblades included. Smile
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:50 AM)Kei Wrote: We're going to have one of those, but I also want to have some newer Beyblades included. Smile

Hybrid Wheel Match Set = 1st place prize Cute
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:54 AM)Aqua Wrote: Hybrid Wheel Match Set = 1st place prize Cute

By "newer", I meant things like RBLV2, Dark Bull, LL Drago, etc ... Grin
Libra DF125BS

My Pegasis 105F Starter Set never came in, but I ordered it =/

Since the Pegasis Starter never came in, I'm going to buy Leone D125B. It's price isn't too bad on Ebay, and it's a good Blade from what I've researched on it. I also want Storm Pegasis, but I've only seen steep prices like 25 and up, so it's a maybe.