Recent Beyblade Purchases

Hehe! Bad for you, th!nk!
But, I would have loved to be fooled by the picture of the launcher on the box, of a Hasbro beyblade.
As I said, I recently bought Gravity Destroyer, and it stated that it comes with a 'Left Spin Light Launcher'.
There is a Youtuber by the name 'planetarypush' who was probably the first one to put up unboxing videos of Hasbro beys. He got a Gravity Perseus, and the box stated that he'll be getting a Left Spin Launcher. But, he got a Right Spin one! I wished to be 'fooled' like this too, as now I have 3 Left Spin Launchers, and 1 Right Spin LL2. Tongue_out
Its quite ironic to have more of Left Spin Launchers, considering there are a total of just six Left-Spinning beys(LLD, MLD, LDD, LDG, Gravity, Vari) out of the hundreds of releases... Wink
Just recieved my birthday stuff. Sonokong Beat Lynx, Phantom Orion, and Drazner MS. And Lemem tell you Dranzer MS is more pretty in real life than just looking at it on Youtube or seeing a pic of it. Its. . . my new wifey ♥ Love it.
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:55 PM)J o n Wrote: Just recieved my birthday stuff. Sonokong Beat Lynx, Phantom Orion, and Drazner MS. And Lemem tell you Dranzer MS is more pretty in real life than just looking at it on Youtube or seeing a pic of it. Its. . . my new wifey ♥ Love it.

You really...love your Beys. XD good purchases!
Hey guys, you'll never believe what Beyblade I got at Sweet Kitty anime store today!

It's a Japanese Dranzer V starter set, and thankfully, it's the real thing, not one of those TT Hongli fakes.
My Beat Lynx and Phantom Orion got here today!
I'm officially ready for HHB 2.0!
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:55 PM)J o n Wrote: Just recieved my birthday stuff. Sonokong Beat Lynx, Phantom Orion, and Drazner MS. And Lemem tell you Dranzer MS is more pretty in real life than just looking at it on Youtube or seeing a pic of it. Its. . . my new wifey ♥ Love it.

We'd still like to see a pic of it. Serious
Post one whenever possible. XD
some stuff I got this december Smile more stuff will post pics for them soon Grin

I got 2 R2F's out of the BB-75 best problem evaaaaa

nice beys H8R
if ur opening all of them, do u mind putting pics of all of them opened (i just love looking at other peoples beys Smile )
(Dec. 31, 2011  7:40 PM)DRAGOONMSUV9894 Wrote: nice beys H8R
if ur opening all of them, do u mind putting pics of all of them opened (i just love looking at other peoples beys Smile )

sure I will also have unboxings up soon so your welcome to check to9se out on my channe, (link in the sig)
Bought a Diablo Nemesis and 1 RVB 9 and Pulled Fusion Smile
(Dec. 31, 2011  11:42 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Bought a Diablo Nemesis and 1 RVB 9 and Pulled Fusion Smile
nice and LUCKY.

(Dec. 31, 2011  7:48 PM)H8R Wrote: sure I will also have unboxings up soon so your welcome to check to9se out on my channe, (link in the sig)

sweet ill do that Grin

Hah i actually picked the 3rd heaviest one that Jaygrazer had, the heaviest was Bakushin. Tongue_out
Bought a "beyblade " case from Wal Mart. Its similar to Dei's case except for the colors. Really happy with it! Smile
Pics please!
nice cases J o n, they kinda look like the one i got yesterday (i think its the same case as Jp0t on Youtube, in her collection vids)

@ ShadowL-Drago
nice, did u know ahead of time it was Fusion, or did u just pick the 3rd heaviest guessing but still knowing the 1st was Bakushin?
anyway nice job, when u get them/if u have them now, i want to see pics Smile
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:04 AM)DRAGOONMSUV9894 Wrote: nice cases J o n, they kinda look like the one i got yesterday (i think its the same case as Jp0t on Youtube, in her collection vids)

@ ShadowL-Drago
nice, did u know ahead of time it was Fusion, or did u just pick the 3rd heaviest guessing but still knowing the 1st was Bakushin?
anyway nice job, when u get them/if u have them now, i want to see pics Smile

Well KmanEpicness56 bought the heaviest thinking it was going to be Fusion, he pulled Bakushin. i knew there was a rubber part on fusion so i decided it was not going to be the heaviest, knowing there was a Hell wheel in the booster as well i assumed it would be heavier than Fusion, which is when i chose the 3rd heaviest RVB he had. Smile

Here's a video close up Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgFHFea7zDY
(Jan. 02, 2012  1:16 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Well KmanEpicness56 bought the heaviest thinking it was going to be Fusion, he pulled Bakushin. i knew there was a rubber part on fusion so i decided it was not going to be the heaviest, knowing there was a Hell wheel in the booster as well i assumed it would be heavier than Fusion, which is when i chose the 3rd heaviest RVB he had. Smile

Here's a video close up Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgFHFea7zDY

AH the power of Deduction nice job, im gonna watch the video now Grin

(Jan. 01, 2012  11:37 PM)J o n Wrote: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846...01998.jpg/

There Smile

Sweet.
Shadow- Wow! What a brilliant calculation! But, do you know of the cardboard sheets TT puts in the box to increase the weight? So, its quite hard to determine the weight of RBVs. Smile
Went to thecity yesterday. Going to the giant Tous'R'Us led my brother to use a $10 gift card towards a Flame Byxis 230WD, and for me to spend $20 to get the Gravity Demolition pack, which included a brown and blue Gravity Desyroyer AD145WD Defense, and a yellow and black Inferno Byxis CH120RS. The rubber on the RS is yellow, which I find cool for no reason whatsoever. RS is a great part, and I have been needing to get some season 2 beys, not to mention top tiers. I missed my chance to get CH120 back in season 1, and Gravity Destroyer is a great bey. We can do alot with 230 as well. All in all a great way to start off a bey-new year! Grin
I just purchased Death Quetzalcoatl, Beat Lynx and Phantom Orion. Later, I will buy VariAres and Diablo Nemesis, probably.
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just purchased Death Quetzalcoatl, Beat Lynx and Phantom Orion. Later, I will buy VariAres and Diablo Nemesis, probably.

HMM, getting back into the metagame, are we? Tongue_out Nice purchases. I recommend adding a Blitz to that list. Extremely easy to use.
Got a UDXS and Death Quetzalcoatl from Jay here. Thanks man!
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:30 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Got a UDXS and Death Quetzalcoatl from Jay here. Thanks man!

No problemo. Shipped tomorrow (maybe today, depends).
(Jan. 02, 2012  6:25 PM)Jaygrazer Wrote: HMM, getting back into the metagame, are we? Tongue_out Nice purchases. I recommend adding a Blitz to that list. Extremely easy to use.

Blitz only comes with Basalt Horogium and Nightmare Rex, two Beyblades which I already have. No thank you. I have thousands, but not thousands to spend, hah.