Recent Beyblade Purchases

Lets see if I can remember them all:

Metal Fight Beyblade (Click to View)

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why Santa only comes once a year.
I went to a local ToysRUs to see what I could get in place of my damaged Killer Befowl(http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Whine-ab...s?page=160) because I don't like to get the same things twice, and they didn't really have anything there(which I figured was gonna happen) in the main Beyblade section. So me and my family were about to leave(and I was pretty upset) when my brother found another section of Beyblades near the building's entrace, and the first thing he pick up and showed me was a Screw(Spiral) Capricorn 90MF(And this one was the ONLY one in the section, probably the whole store). So I ended up getting it(And it was my first attack type too). So yeah, thats my most recent purchase for now.
Dan .... Gasp wow man that's a lot of plastic blades there.... Grin nice man, reeeeaaaal NICE!! Smile

Also I bet now you got a collection, huh? Hahah!! XD
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:28 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  9:41 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Hee hee..i got an extra Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT...now i have a multiple of GT's..
P/S:i can make some repaint..haha

Or you could make some dough by selling it to a friend ! XD jks.

haha..lol...i may sell..depends..but keeping the dranzer GT..hee hee...

Dan...ooohhh...nice one..i want to see them bro.. Grin
(Dec. 24, 2011  11:25 PM)Dan Wrote: Lets see if I can remember them all:

Where did you find uriel2?
I ve been searching for it from about a mounth!
Nice purchase!
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:07 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Where did you find uriel2?
Nice purchase!
He got it from me.

(Dec. 24, 2011  11:25 PM)Dan Wrote: Lets see if I can remember them all:

So cool!!!
I don't care what else you bought once I see a Dragoon V2 in the list! I mean, all other purchases are 'meh' in comparison to the heavenly Dragoon V2 (for me)! Grin
But that Tornado Attack stadium... How did you get it?!
yessssss!!!!!!!! i got an ult. dx set and saggitario flame claw 2-pack and killer gemios beylocker ult. dx set rox soooooooo much
Whoa! Nice purchases! The UDXS is enough to call it a good purchase! Grin
Also, it will be appreciated if you would make your posts a bit better. It was quite vague, especially the last sentence. Made me think that there is some new set called Beylocker UDXS, which has a BeyLocker included. Smile
Christmas Beys:

Also, Dragoon Collection Update Supaburn :
Aw, sadly, none of the pics work... Unhappy
Have you inserted the correct link?
They worked for me Gasp.
Aynways thats some awesome stuff you got there!
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Aw, sadly, none of the pics work... Unhappy
Have you inserted the correct link?

i fixed them they r links now Unhappy

ive tryed to upload them like this before but it always turns out the same (WHICH SUCKS)

they should be working now Smile

Edit: thanks ShadowL-Drago
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:48 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: Christmas Beys:

Also, Dragoon Collection Update Supaburn :
Awesome buy Bro!!! Some of those Dragoons looks familiar...lol XD
NO!!!!
You got a Dragoon V2 NIB!? From where?!
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:33 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Dan...ooohhh...nice one..i want to see them bro.. Grin

I'll post up picks. Fastest to arrive has first pictures and so on.

(Dec. 25, 2011  3:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:07 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Where did you find uriel2?
Nice purchase!
He got it from me.

Jan: I got one too.. from Dusty!! (see: picture above for reaction)
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:06 PM)Dan Wrote: Jan: I got one too.. from Dusty!! (see: picture above for reaction)

Yes, I read so! Joyful_2
You guys are SO lucky!
Wonder where Deikailo is off to. She was interested in my trade offer(mentioned in my sig)...
Secret Russian Beyblade Training Camp.

IDK she has been inactive as of recently..
I'll take pics for you, Jan!
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:56 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Awesome buy Bro!!! Some of those Dragoons looks familiar...lol XD

dont u mean half lol Tongue_out

(Dec. 25, 2011  4:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: NO!!!!
You got a Dragoon V2 NIB!? From where?!

i thought i told u through pm when i got it (a month ago???)

anyway its from JR, he has supplyed half of my dragoon collection so far (3 dragoons, V, V2, and MS)

and its just gonna keep grown (along with JR's paypal balance lol XD )

@DRAGOONMS9894 AWESOME DUDE!!! Grin those dragoons are really cool man! Smile just a few more for you to get and then you got them in all the original colors! Smile

Dan hmm I wonder how ya got that Dragoon V2 from dusty, could have sworn it was on my list? LOL!! XD XD XD

Janstarblast Eee
(Dec. 25, 2011  6:38 PM)Evolution Wrote: @DRAGOONMS9894 AWESOME DUDE!!! Grin those dragoons are really cool man! Smile just a few more for you to get and then you got them in all the original colors! Smile
thanks man, i was really worried when i first started collecting dragoon that i wont be able to get any of them EVER
but with the purchese of v2 and ms, my worries started to go away

(Dec. 25, 2011  6:38 PM)Evolution Wrote: Janstarblast Eee
aww come on man stop torturing Jan
"thoughts" i wonder who else we can get to post pics of dragoon v2 to make Jan even more jealous (evil laugh) "thought end"

There are red, yellow and blue versions of Dragoon V2 as well haha. I've only ever seen one blue one so they're extremely rare.
I bought a bb-75 and got 2 R2F's out of it!!!!
@DRAGOONMS9894 haha yeah I posted it do he can see them not to torture him hahah!! Tongue_out

UltraBlader hmm a blue version? I didn't know there was a blue version? I knew about white, Yellow, Red, Black, and Silver, but I've never heard of a Blue one being released? Chief - Hmm ...
I have no idea where it was released but I remember a dragoon fanatic on here posting their dragoon collection and there is was. It was a surprise to me when I first saw it too.