Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Oct. 26, 2011  1:04 PM)Soul ♫ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:28 PM)Evolution Wrote: Ok well I received a few things recently and well here they are- Well what do y'all think..?!? Grin and there's more stuff coming in the mail...

Amazing! Those beys are too beautiful....I really like your HMS's Stupid

Thanks soul!! And ya there really nice beys!! Grin oh and sorry guys for the pictures being not the best I was kinda in a rush while taking them...
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:18 PM)Evolution Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:04 PM)Soul ♫ Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  11:28 PM)Evolution Wrote: Ok well I received a few things recently and well here they are- Well what do y'all think..?!? Grin and there's more stuff coming in the mail...

Amazing! Those beys are too beautiful....I really like your HMS's Stupid

Thanks soul!! And ya there really nice beys!! Grin oh and sorry guys for the pictures being not the best I was kinda in a rush while taking them...

The pictures are in good quality bro! Smile
I got a RC super control big bang Pegasis beyblade for $20 off! I'm just so excited to try it out!(its currently in a bag hanging on my left hand and yes, I'm obviously out and using my phone)
darn it I've been looking for that Black Dragoon V2!
and man Appolon!!!! one of my fav beys(aesthetically) I'm thinking of buying another one!
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:23 PM)H8R Wrote: darn it I've been looking for that Black Dragoon V2!
and man Appolon!!!! one of my fav beys(aesthetically) I'm thinking of buying another one!
buy a normal white dragoon v2..ship it to me..i will repaint it to black for you..XD XD
thats one cheaper way to obtain black dragoon v2..ahaha
good purchase evo..cant wait for your black dragoon gt to arrive..XD

Benjohadi ya thanks and I can't wait either but it'll be a few weeks I think?! :\

H8R thanks I think lol..?!? And I think JR_Tiger has a black dragoon v2 for sale right now in his thread. Check it out.

And thanks to everyone that likes my blades!! Grin
lol yeah I was complimenting your buys XD
Benjo I already have like 4 dragoon V2's but having the legit black one means all the much more
try YJA..sometimes..it will be sell for cheap with the games...
just saw a thermal Lacerta lying around in the store so I got it (don't worry it's real) and picked up this beyblade flashlight for my lil bro pretty neat stuff (I felt like testing WA130 with blitz) I now officially have every single hasbro release XD
Nice addition to your collection Evo! Just wondering about the black Dranser MF. It that the right Sub AR? I thought it should be the same as the regular Dranzer MF only black. No matter excellent purchased XD
(Oct. 26, 2011  4:48 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Nice addition to your collection Evo! Just wondering about the black Dranser MF. It that the right Sub AR? I thought it should be the same as the regular Dranzer MF only black. No matter excellent purchased XD

Oh, thank you bro!! Grin and hmm idk I thought it was? But too thought it was suppose to have the sub AR like the blue dranzer MF..?!? Let me find out.
The sub ar that comes with the black version isn't the one with the wings. It's the same one that comes with the Yellow version.
I just bought this stuff:
BB-96 beyblade set (Pegasis 85RF / Libra 100D / Burn Cancer 90WD)
BB-97 Gravity Perseus Set
BB-98 ULT Reshuffle Set
Big Bang Limited ver ☆ ☆ WBBA Pegasys Blue Wing
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m89512824
I can't believe Big bang pegasis wing version come with 125SF. I thought it would come with something pegasis related like RF or R2F. Anyway nice purchases.
Thanks! can't wait to put this babies in my display case XD
JR_Tiger Haha very very veeeeery nice stuff bro man that pegasus is gonna look awsome in your collection!! Grin
Thanks! I love all Pegasus MFB. It's my favorite bey in this series.Wink I should be receiving my Asian Pegasus this week too with all the other stuff that I posted last week. XD
JR_Tiger that is a nice lookin pegasis (ITS SO PRETTY)

the track and bottom ..... not so much but anyway nice buys JR Smile
i recently bought

bb - 70 galaxy pegasus W105R2F

bb-80 gravity destroyer AD145WD

BB - 88 METEO L-DRAGO LW105LF

R THESE by any chance ... gud or rare ?
(Oct. 26, 2011  7:39 PM)karanraj Wrote: i recently bought

They each have exceptionally good parts, but none of them are the slightest bit rare.

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F - R2F
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD - Every single thing on it
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF - Meteo L-Drago

These are the valuable parts.

rare...no

but gravity destroyer/perseus is good
so is the R2f from galaxy (the galaxy MW looks awesome imo)
and also meto ldrago is just cool imo Smile

anyway i would say nice job Smile

edit: dang hazel beat me to it Unhappy lol jk Smile

I just won this http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Hasbro-BeyB...53e9af93ae

Uncontested. Coasters "R" Us linked the seller in the eBay thread a while back, and no one but me bid on this Beyblade despite that. I wonder if it's just because no one likes Orca Diver...

Either way, I'm happy about it. Smile
I finally got Grand Cetus WD145RS...it took me a long time to think about buying it... XD

(Oct. 26, 2011  7:42 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:

rare...no

but gravity destroyer/perseus is good
so is the R2f from galaxy (the galaxy MW looks awesome imo)
and also meto ldrago is just cool imo Smile

anyway i would say nice job Smile

edit: dang hazel beat me to it Unhappy lol jk Smile

and i saw a grand cetus and ray striker too

shud i buy ray striker ?

nd pegasus has stamina even lower than meteo l drago

but does l-drago really steal spin ?

(Oct. 27, 2011  3:38 AM)Tiger Fury Wrote: I finally got Grand Cetus WD145RS...it took me a long time to think about buying it... XD

i saw it on the retailer but bought gravity destroyer (left/right) but is grand cetus really gud ?
@karanraj

yes get ray striker the cs bottom is a must-have imo and i think it just looks cool too Tongue_out

pegasus's stamina is lower than ldrago cause pegasus has a rubber tip which generates tons of friction (agressive in begining, slows down very fast)
ldrago's is plastic

lightning ldrago steals spin but idk if meteo does or not seeing as i dont have one yet (im too lazy atm lol)