Recent Beyblade Purchases

I would have edited y post but eh its to major.
Just bought a galeon 2 (yeah baby !) and killer eagle !
Thats it for i dunno christmas got alot coming 50 +
@killerspinner/or killerspinners dad lol..?!? Anyways ya nice beys man!!! I bet he is going to be all like freaked out and stuff haha lol!!!!! O and where can I get one of those red thermal lacerta's..??

I can't wait till my package gets here it'll have a few plastic and hms in it!! And then I'm going to order some mfb right now too so be expecting my post soon..!!

Poseidon awwwwsome!!! Man where do u get all these beys from..?!?! And aww man I really need a galeon 2 haha..!!!
BeyFan the running core is in very good condition. I believe that this wasn't used that much, it's just time doing damage on the stickers. It doesn't matter anyway because I'm getting a brand new grip flat core with the stuff I bought from Blah
my purchases so far this month

Strongest blader set
rb 8 - so dissapointing there was no cardboard in the box and i thought i got jade then i got hell crown T__T
gravity destroyer
cyclone herculeo
gold l drago ( pre hws)
rock aries
The local Wal-Mart had an amazing deal today (and probably for a while) advertising the "United States Beyblade Battle Series." Basically two bundled "Metal Masters" Beyblades ($8 here) for the price of one ($9 here).

The bundles:
Galaxy Pegasis & Ray Unicorno
Cyber Pegasis & Burn Phoenix
Earth Virgo & Thermal Lacerta
Thermal Pisces & ________ (I forgot this one; I didn't think it was anything stellar, hence why I fail to remember it.)

Got myself the Galaxy Pegasis and Ray Unicorno bundle. I recommend those in the States who're looking for these Beyblades check out their Wal-Marts.
Bought myself a "Bloody" Thermal Lacerta...this was before I saw that vid, lol.
(Sep. 10, 2011  9:33 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Bought myself a "Bloody" Thermal Lacerta...this was before I saw that vid, lol.

May I ask how well you did on it? $$
yes! i just got my vari ares. Thank you for Amanda who posted it so fast. the thing i like about vari ares is not the bey(although the bey is cool and full of killer aura XD) but the launcher. I love the way the launcher has been designed. it look cool and trendy. it is also looks like something like a masterpiece. i'm so flying right now. last but not least, this launcher is going to assist me in beating my opponent in the next schedule tournament..XD
(Sep. 09, 2011  7:48 PM)Evolution Wrote: @killerspinner/or killerspinners dad lol..?!? Anyways ya nice beys man!!! I bet he is going to be all like freaked out and stuff haha lol!!!!! O and where can I get one of those red thermal lacerta's..??

This guy is really good. Add him to your usual list of suppliers if not already on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170685493074?ssP...1439.l2649

Did I score or what!!??
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:41 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  7:48 PM)Evolution Wrote: @killerspinner/or killerspinners dad lol..?!? Anyways ya nice beys man!!! I bet he is going to be all like freaked out and stuff haha lol!!!!! O and where can I get one of those red thermal lacerta's..??

This guy is really good. Add him to your usual list of suppliers if not already on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170685493074?ssP...1439.l2649

Did I score or what!!??

OMG!!!! Only $12.01!?!?!?!?! That's a crazy good price!!! Ya u totally scored!!!
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:19 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  9:33 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Bought myself a "Bloody" Thermal Lacerta...this was before I saw that vid, lol.

$26 including shipping. Not as good as you, but your seller only sells to those within the USA.
(Sep. 10, 2011  4:50 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:19 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:

$26 including shipping. Not as good as you, but your seller only sells to those within the USA.
Yeah sorry. I forgot about that. Once in a while they get listed as bid and that's when you can get it for less than a lot of the buy-it-nows out there.

also, 26$ isn't that bad.
Yeah, $26 is the cheapest I found it at, and it is a buy it now item. Had missed out on auctions, where they were low and the seller was sending them to any country.

EDIT: Just got a Sol Blaze Eclipse Ver for $29AUD including shipping.
-Looking at Beyfan's post-

Hm, Eclipse Sol Blaze for 29 AUD, nice-

WAIT WTF! ECLIPSE FOR 29 AUD PLUS SHIPPING? WHAT IS THIS.
Yeah, won an auction on eBay. Thought that it was going to go over the max I bid, which was $30AUD, as in the last 2 minutes the price was skyrocketing. Luckily, time ran out XD
(Sep. 09, 2011  7:05 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Just picked up a few for the boy (remember, this is KSpin's dad). Great seller on eBay by the name of 88powerpig88. Great guy.

Enjoy the video and try not to laugh too hard at how long I struggled opening the Red Bloody Thermal Lacerta.....

das bootiful
And I've bought from 88powerpig88 before he is a great seller!

Just got a few things some plastics and MFB Smile

I got a NIB Gravity Perseus, and used driger V (Traded aquario CW , 85 and D), an 8 wide , a CS and a Dragoon V2 BB Smile
Everything was free Tongue_out(Besides Driger v
Whoever did that trade is way dumb. The stuff you got was way better than what you traded.
Just scored the Dragoon V2 in the link I posted on the Ebay topic Grin.
Its good that no one else bid on it. I mean $65AUD plus postage...I'd say that is a rip off for that bey. Could get it much cheaper off of YJA, lol.
What beyfan said.
And please don't break our hearts by using it :c you have no idea how rare that thing is lol.
lol the guy a while ago who said he got all the Dragoon beys for $150 just pm'ed me asking if he could have Dragoon MS, MF, GT and G for free. He's rediculous. I knew he was lying.
Tomorrow I hope to post the pictures of my Dragoon ms NIB ^^
(Sep. 12, 2011  8:30 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: lol the guy a while ago who said he got all the Dragoon beys for $150 just pm'ed me asking if he could have Dragoon MS, MF, GT and G for free. He's rediculous. I knew he was lying.

He pmed me too some time ago asking all my dragoons for free. I worned him I ll report him for SPAM next time he pm me about this
(Sep. 12, 2011  8:30 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: lol the guy a while ago who said he got all the Dragoon beys for $150 just pm'ed me asking if he could have Dragoon MS, MF, GT and G for free. He's rediculous. I knew he was lying.

Wow. Hes an idiot asking one of the best posters for them free; he just made tings wrose for himself by asking, its rediculous.