Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Apr. 20, 2011  9:44 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's alright. DF145 is on par with 145 for stamina and FS is good for destabilisers.

Actually, DF145 was proven to be worse than 145 for stamina due to the wings causing it to unbalance more easily. But yeah, FS is a top-tier destabilizer tip. And Killer/Evil/whatever has use in destabilizing too.
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:28 AM)greimatter Wrote: So, my girlfriend bought me Vulcan Horuseus 145 D. It came in today. She entertained herself for a good hour with the bubble wrap.

Niiicee. How many beys do you have now?

EDIT: whoops, sorry for the double post
bought max stampede today
bought MFB super deck set on tuesday
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:52 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:28 AM)greimatter Wrote: So, my girlfriend bought me Vulcan Horuseus 145 D. It came in today. She entertained herself for a good hour with the bubble wrap.

Niiicee. How many beys do you have now?

EDIT: whoops, sorry for the double post

15 or 16, I believe. I have to count.
I found a Fury Capricorn 100HF and Hyper Aquario 105F in my local Entertainer so picked those up today and I also pre-order a box of 24 RBV.7 the other day from Japan-Toys just waiting for my order to be confirmed when they get them in.
Damn. Was wondering if anyone would end up buying 24 of them from there.
I got the shipping confirmation on my Basalt and BB-107! Soon I can actually contribute to the beyblade customizations forum since I have most of the basics of MFB! YES! Plus, I ordered Rush delivery, so it will arrive tomorrow.
i just bought a ray gil and a rock giraffe so now i have every top tier parts for defense Smile
No part in Rock Giraffe is Top tier.
yeah i no but ray gil has RSF and i have everything else for defence now i gotta focus on attack (i need a vulcan and a gravity mold 1)
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:45 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: No part in Rock Giraffe is Top tier.

um R145?
It isn't Top Tier.
I recived a:
-MF2 Burn Cancer 100WD
-Another Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
-Another Ray Gil 100RSF
-Storm Capricorne M145Q
=)
All it costed was a small fishing bait box and my Sol Blaze =)
nice buys but why did you trade your sol blaze
also did you get them from sprouts ?
I've purchase an BB-108 and BB-104 Smile My First BeyBlade Since 2003
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: nice buys but why did you trade your sol blaze
also did you get them from sprouts ?

Yeah I got em from Sprouts
DW It was a Sol Blaze WD145SF
The WD145 and SF are translucent red and match the bey
The Sol Blaze was carp anyways because it loses its balance

EDIT: I traded his Storm Capricorne M145Q for my Sol Blaze WD145SF and the other 3 beys for my bait box
I got BB-10 just now. Cool I will now do tests.
I got my BB-107, but it was shipped to my mom's house.
She tells me I'll have to clean my room and my cat's litterbox if she's to tell me where she hid it. Tired
Got Infinity Libra another MFB Attack type stadium and a Meercury Anubis
Got the red/black Meteo L Dragon 105RF and blue/silver Meteo L Drago 85XF which is the "absorb" version. Have no idea what the red version is called XD
Red LDrago II: Rush,
Blue:Assault,
Purple: Absorb recolored.
I really like mixing them up.
Last Beyblade I received was Thermal Pisces.
Bought a LDrago Destroy F: S From AkirasDaddy today and my Gold LDrago 105F finally arrived after waiting 6 weeks for it Pinching_eyes_2
bought a lot of beys today including Ldrago destroy F:S fang leone basalt horogium Ray gill rock giraffe and many more should arrive soon