Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Apr. 12, 2011  6:37 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: how much does Dimsum sell them for?

He has a thread for a reason Tongue_out
Lol forgive my laziness. Right after I posted that I went to look at his shop xD I'll probably get one. It'll be a few days though. Also my launcher rubbers should be in in a couple days. Earliest is tomorrow xD
Storm Pegasus and Rock Leone =D. Like old times eh?
Bought these ages ago, never got around to posting.

TT Balance Stadium

TT Stamina Stadium

Hell Kerbecs

Flame Byxis

Basalt Horogium

L Drago Reshuffle
in disney, got a new String launcher, Launcher Grip, and Rev Up launcher. In retrospect, paying the extra $6 for each item at Disney wasnt worth it. I should have waited until later to buy this stuff, but it was an anime store...what else is a guy like me supposed to do? Not buy stuff? HAHAHAHAHA!
My BB-107 Arrived today Smile

Im really happy. The Black Att. Stadium looks Sexy. Finally I got a Beypoint Card Everything is So GOOD! BBP Looks sweet as well.
Recieved today well technically yesterday dranzer ms draciel ms and neo hms customize grip Grin also 2 very long ripcords which put to much speed in an attack type (self ko's are far far far to common and the ripcords are illegal in tournament play) to be used but do give WD attack potential
(Apr. 13, 2011  12:18 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: My BB-107 Arrived today Smile

Im really happy. The Black Att. Stadium looks Sexy. Finally I got a Beypoint Card Everything is So GOOD! BBP Looks sweet as well.

I heard the black one is heavier than the clear one??
I dont Think so..... I havent got both of them here to see But I will weigh them and see.
Getting Gravity Perseus AD145 WD AND a TT Attack Stadium.

PUMPED ABOUT IT!!!
Just got a Gravity Perseus URS from a local store.
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:18 AM)Ajm226 Wrote: Recieved today well technically yesterday dranzer ms draciel ms and neo hms customize grip Grin also 2 very long ripcords which put to much speed in an attack type (self ko's are far far far to common and the ripcords are illegal in tournament play) to be used but do give WD attack potential

Those extra long ripcords they give you suck. The plastic is so thin and flimsy that the teeth get deformed and just break. Happened to all of mine.
My New HMS purchased came today!!!
(Apr. 13, 2011  5:59 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: My New HMS purchased came today!!!

WHERE ARE U GETTING ALL THESE FROM
Today I picked up a Flame Libra. Unfortunately before I read the wiki on the flame libra which states that it sucks.

I do find it balances quite nicely however. it outspins my two other beys by a large margin.
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:29 PM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote:

WHERE ARE U GETTING ALL THESE FROM

yahoo japan auctions
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:48 PM)bladeraider Wrote: Today I picked up a Flame Libra. Unfortunately before I read the wiki on the flame libra which states that it sucks.

I do find it balances quite nicely however. it outspins my two other beys by a large margin.

What are your other beys?
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:50 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:48 PM)bladeraider Wrote: Today I picked up a Flame Libra. Unfortunately before I read the wiki on the flame libra which states that it sucks.

What are your other beys?

Lightning L-Drago and Rock Aries. Planning to pick up some more tomorrow and take advantage of the Toys R Us 2 for 1 sale before it ends on Friday.
Maybe because libra is a stamina type ...
(Apr. 14, 2011  12:20 AM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: Maybe because libra is a stamina type ...

yes i understand that. it really doesnt hold up in battle between the two others though. Tongue_out
Got a Thermal Pisces and Killer Gemios online today.
hopefully big bang pegasus or l drago destroy
Nice! Can't wait until I get my Shining God MS XD
What my Dad got from HongKong.
Pretty small, but he's not such a bigspender....
[Image: videocallsnapshot1k.png]
RBV5, Ray Unicorno and BB Pegasis.....not too bad.