Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just got Hell kerbecs, Dark bull and Pegasus. KERBECS LOOKS SO COOL and with CS tip its really good.
So, my mom got back from India today, and she bought me some beyblades that were randomly put together:
Storm Libra D125B with printed Libra face
Storm Pegasis 105D with printed white and green edition Pegasis face
Storm Cancer T125F with same face as Pegasis
The F broke about a few hours after I started using it... Crying I was using it for destabilizers...
And now, I have no right-spin metal wheel except for Storm, and I have 5 OF THESE!!!!! Argh!
And my mom thought she was getting me more beyblades, but she got me instead...Drumroll please...
It's a secret (Click to View)
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:56 AM)Fogot Wrote: Baasalt Horogium from YJA, screw capricorne from AD, Nightmare Rex from dimsum, and 6 HWS beyblades from eBay.

Dont be a lamb, fix that typo.
(Jan. 23, 2011  5:53 AM)Otsu Wrote: [Image: 20110122090858224.jpg][Image: 201101220911196.jpg]
[Image: 20110122235611206.jpg]

The original Launcher Grip looks smaller than I remember. Does that fit in without wobbling?
Please don't quote large images.
I just went out and bought Night Virgo DF145BS and Torch Aries 125D! ^^ They also had Midnight Bull, Legend Cyber Pegasus and Burn Phoenix, etc. etc. Now I need a combo using those parts...
Ordered a Screw Capricorne & Basalt Horogium a few hours ago Smile

Now I only need to wait for Killer Beafowl to show up at a decent price...
I have bought 3 pcs of BB-82 today and i got:

Storm Serpent T125 HF
Poisn Unicorno 130 HF
and G Ketos T125 RS

Lucky me Smile
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:12 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: I have bought 3 pcs of BB-82 today and i got:

Storm Serpent T125 HF
Poisn Unicorno 130 HF
and G Ketos T125 RS

Lucky me Smile

Lucky..I just ordered BB-102!!!!
i just ordered bb32 attack stadium face off set and a BB-21 ATTACK AND BALANCE SET
i dont know if i should list.....or just let you guys watch and guess Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUwaTiCxKXg
Wow. That was quite a haul.

How much did that cost you?
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:50 PM)Byser Wrote: Wow. That was quite a haul.

How much did that cost you?
lots and lots and lots lolol
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:47 PM)DarkFox Wrote: i dont know if i should list.....or just let you guys watch and guess Grin

Nice haul! I'm glad I get to know you're friend.
(Jan. 23, 2011  4:47 PM)DarkFox Wrote: i dont know if i should list.....or just let you guys watch and guess Grin

Wow by now you should have got a rose gold face
Bought at Dei's Tourny
LLDrago Starter TT
Dcancer Hasbro
Grip

Won at Dei's tourny
40 tokens which I exchanged for the Super Deck Set, (I owe it all to gabe's bit beast)
Burn Pisces
Clay Aries
Pisces
Earth Aquila 100HF/S (Crystal Ver.)
All from GianMarco.
EDIT + Free bey ;D
Wow everyone is buying so much these days , i ordered 3 x BB-102 Screw Capricorne 90MF from OkinawamTS

Screw Capricorne is my hero
Oh yeh....
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Snipe Launcher
All from Akirasdaddy
Got A rev-up launcher from a shop
Torch Aries. Online tho, not in stores.
Just bought myself -
BB-10 Attack Stadium
BB-102 Screw Capricorn 90MF
BB-103 Snipe Launcher
NIB Uriel 2
NIB Phantom Fox MS (Red)
8 NIB Wolborg MS
Got my Galaxy Sagittario 145CS from Random Booster 6 today. Looking at the box really make me want to buy a Killer Beafowl! But, I'm going to wait for the Sono Kong starter...hope that it isn't too far away!
for those of you who were wondering what beys/parts i got in all those random boosters

[Image: IMG_0244-1.JPG]