Recent Beyblade Purchases

Heh.
Got My flame Byxis and RBV6 today!
got Flame Cancer D125RF....
Meh, got an RF
(Jan. 17, 2011  2:28 AM)Otsu Wrote: looks like beyblade silly bands.

That's exactly what they are.
So today I went to the store where I get takara tomy beyblades, I really didn't expect there to be many, if any beyblades. But lots came in, here's what I got-
Bb-96 super deck set
L drago 105 f
Vulcan horuseus
Galaxy pegasis

"So, the total(along with yugioh cards) is $173"
Wut!?
No bb-76 galaxy Pegasis dx set. I think he had just sold out within the day before I went. There was lots of explosion beys, urs Perseus ver. Was there, but by the time I was done, I had already spent way too much.

Edited, It double posted
Good news: Just received a pegasus starter set

Bad news: It's for my friend, DrigerMV Unhappy

Also ordered a red beylauncher, which accidentally shipped to CANADA!!! I live in the effin USA!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!
So P.I.S.S.E.D!!! Aye!!
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Earth Wolf 105WD
A RBV3, which ended up as a Rock Bull WD145HF.

I needed the clear wheel anyways.
@SSJfisherman: Nice pick up~!! Wink I should go there soon as well, but I'm assuming he has no more Explosion Beys; they sell like hot cakes. Anyway, if I may ask, how much was BB-96?
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:59 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: @SSJfisherman: Nice pick up~!! Wink I should go there soon as well, but I'm assuming he has no more Explosion Beys; they sell like hot cakes. Anyway, if I may ask, how much was BB-96?
Bb-96 was $55, exact same as akirasdaddy. I was really surprised that it wasn't $100, ahah!
Bought a marksmen grip! Old school I know.....

turns out my ebay seller only gave me the wrong tracking numbah 4 my beylauncher lololololol it's on its' way along with a launcher suspension
I got a Storm Aquario. Nothing special, was hoping to get a Grip but Toys,R,Us was sold out of everything except the assembly chamber and Vortex set. They had just ONE beyblade left, so I just got it.
Earth Virgo for my little sis at target along with max stampede stadium
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:13 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Bb-96 was $55, exact same as akirasdaddy. I was really surprised that it wasn't $100, ahah!

Yeah, I asked him today. Did you happen to ask him the price for the Perseus URS?
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:36 AM)Zeox Wrote: I got a Storm Aquario. Nothing special, was hoping to get a Grip but Toys,R,Us was sold out of everything except the assembly chamber and Vortex set. They had just ONE beyblade left, so I just got it.

seriously everywhere is sold out of everything except dark bulls, dark wolf, and storm pegasus. i've gone to 10+ different stores which include walmart, cvs, target, toysrus, walgreens . . .
i did, however, pick up a rock scorpio, but that was online. Uncertain
Hah hah my stores sell out of dark wolfs.now we only have good beys.oh yeah bought a rock Aries for no reason
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:22 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Earth Virgo again.

Same... that and...

Storm Pegasus
Killer Gemios (lol dont ask why...)
LL Drago
Quetz (Dimsum)
Vulcan (Dimsum)
pegasis dx set
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:06 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:13 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Bb-96 was $55, exact same as akirasdaddy. I was really surprised that it wasn't $100, ahah!

Yeah, I asked him today. Did you happen to ask him the price for the Perseus URS?

Nope, by the time I was going to ask, I saw the $173 from the register and went silent for a moment, I hadn't realized I had spent so much.
Do you speak to him in English? Cause whenever I say the name of the beyblade I want, I just get a blank stare, then just decide to say the colour Tongue_out
Got Earth Eagle & Burn Fireblaze yesterday from local stores & also got some spare ones
Just purchased Galaxy Sagittario 145CS and a gold Quetz.
Just got a new S-Peg and
(Jan. 18, 2011  12:33 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Just got a new S-Peg and

Awww that's like the most valuable part.
Lol, My Beycarrier hard type came in today, (for only $22 shipped) and the seller said it included a free beyblade. I thought he meant the carrier came with one (Which I know it does not) but he actually just included one inside the box.

Lol, He sent me..Burn Phoenix BLIZZARD VER Nip (inside the beycarrier) Lol, that guy is awesome. The Phoenix alone would have been more then $22
wow good haul
zeox where'd you get the carrier case from?