Recent Beyblade Purchases

Nice Shining God MS. I want one LOL. ><
OMG. I so badly want that shining God. Does this mean you're not going after milkychipz's one now?
(Jan. 15, 2011  12:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: OMG. I so badly want that shining God. Does this mean you're not going after milkychipz's one now?

i would like it since I always keep a brand new one mint, and use a......used one or not new one lol

but I have agreed to step down so its a toss up between the bidding war of you and gianmarco Grin
Awesome thanks.
I just ordered TT Attack Stadium from Plamoya. I don't care if I get customs charge, I NEED IT Grin
Can't wait till it comes.
I'm currently waiting for:
Dragoon G £5
Driger MS £4
Earth Eagle 145WD £10
Dragoon S £13
Grip Mule White £6
Meteo L-Drago £11
2x Unicorno - £15
Galaxy Pegasis - £9.90
YES. BB-97 just came in!

Once I've finished admiring it, I'm going to start testings.
i am so happy, i just got my earth virgo gb145bs (hasbro) from my local walmart
Finally! My Ray Unicorno came!!!! I've waited since Christmas for it!! Its the Korean Version and its AWESOME
Waiting on:
NIB Vulcan Horuseus
NIB Meteo L-Drago
NIB Gravity Perseus
2 NIB Takara Lightning L-Drago
Sorry this was a mistake could a mod please delete this?

Sorry.
i got one of those before. they are worth it!
I had one also but I lost it and I miss it so much Eee
The funny thing is that the light launchers fit on them. Although not very securely but still works. String launcher doesn't though. But I plan to mod it to fit one
(Jan. 16, 2011  8:28 PM)Otsu Wrote: Just picked up one of these
[Image: RbHttpHandler.ashx?width=308&height=488&...8800005007]

where'd you get that from?
Ebay :]
I consider it pure luck. There were 3 on sale and all sold in like 2 days.
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:44 PM)Otsu Wrote: Ebay :]
I consider it pure luck. There were 3 on sale and all sold in like 2 days.

Darn, who was selling? they might put more back up
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:50 PM)Otsu Wrote: dazh2008

do you still have the link to what he was selling? i wannasee how it looked like
Just do a search for that username. You can see all the items on sale. If you're talking about the actual auction picture. That is the one I posted.

Staying on topic... im about to buy bb 101 from akirasdaddy.
also got the beyblade collectors edition ds game....I know im gonna regret that one later. Pinching_eyes_2
So I messed up my address on my TT Dark Cancer and Burn Phoenix order and the seller won't respond to any emails so I disputed the charge on Paypal and headed out to Toys R Us for a replacement order.

Storm Pegasis + Rock Aquario 2 Pack (the sticker sheet to Pegasis was missing all the stickers except both the face stickers Chocked_2)
Dark Gasher
Max Stampede Stadium

and anyone living in the DFW area of Texas, I'm happy to report TRU in North Richland Hills now has Earth Virgo (No Burn Fireblaze however Unhappy )

Still waiting for these to be delivered;

Flame Byxis
WBBA Grip Add-On
Grip Rubber
Sticker Pack
BB-96 Super Deck Set
I went to Target today, and look what I found:

[Image: sany0599.jpg]

I now literally have ALL Hasbro Beys that have been released so far. (Until the Remakes come out)

One will be up for trade, if anybody's interested.
What's in the bag ? o___O