Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just bought some stuff off YJA:
BB-96 Super Deck Set
TT Clear Attack Stadium
Wolborg MS
BB-96 from YJA? Was it cheaper than AkirasDaddy?
It was about $40 or so. ^^
my dad just got me the Pegasus tornado wing double pack

thanks dad
Got my Dragoon MSUV today! So happy. Now I can finally post pics of my collection in the collection thread, as all the beys I've ordered have now arrived Smile
I recently bought a Dragoon MSUV too !
It looks kind of dodgy since it was my first ever attempt.
By the way, this is a recent purchase because I received it in the mail !

And my NIP Ice Blue Wolborg MS came today ! ;D
Did you use sticker paper for the stickers? And that Wolborg MS looks nice.
Awesome purchase blah. First (assuming you have a Dragoon MS by now lol) then Dragoon MF.cool collection.Would of love to see great quality battles but they for collection.
blah doesn't have a MSUV, he said he threw on MSUV stickers on his Dragoon MS. And yeah, watching his vid of the Dragoon MF did make me jealous...well, until today Smile
Just got my Vulcan Horseus from dimsum2u and loving it's performance.
Haha, this is my purchasement for my own Smile
Attached Files

.jpg   IMG_1583.JPG (Size: 47.01 KB / Downloads: 227)
oh man i wish i was you right know
I wish I had all of those, congratulations on the buys!
I just got a Rock Scorpio.
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:00 PM)wwqqyang Wrote: Haha, this is my purchasement for my own Smile
No no no! so many useful parts. (wakes up) Awesome buy. Im guessing your going to sell those. Those are the ones off YJA right?
Just found out what I got in my RBS and RBF. I got a Driger S and a Red Dranzer F which is awesome cause for me those were the ones I wanted. Only bad thing is that I already have a Dranzer F coming to me and I have a Gold Sonokong Driger S and the original version but I love recolours of awesome blades so it's fineSmile
And they only cost me 500 yen each for the actual lots excluding shipping and everything.
(Nov. 24, 2010  9:07 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: I just got a Rock Scorpio.

is it any good?
The parts have proven recently to have some small use but generally it's not a great buy.
dracielviper,
No, I purcahse from the store in Yahoo JP!

I have purchased more to sell but not these Smile
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:33 AM)wwqqyang Wrote: dracielviper,
No, I purcahse from the store in Yahoo JP!

I have purchased more to sell but not these Smile

That is alot of beys, especially those ones that are really good, eh?

bb18libra alos has a bunch.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra
Well, I think I'll share my photos of the MSUV I bought from wwqqyang. This is my last purchase for a couple of months, so I'll make this post a bit special, lol.
Dragoon MSUV:
TOP: SIDE: BOTTOM: Have those photos with the post I made in the collection thread.
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:42 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Well, I think I'll share my photos of the MSUV I bought from wwqqyang. This is my last purchase for a couple of months, so I'll make this post a bit special, lol.
Dragoon MSUV:
TOP: SIDE: BOTTOM: Have those photos with the post I made in the collection thread.

I'm pretty sure you have the WD on upside down.
No, it's the right way up.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:03 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: No, it's the right way up.

You sure? Cause' my Dragoon MS's WD fits upside down, and it makes sense, because the RC is so low, the rounded part of the WD needs to be on the bottom.