Recent Beyblade Purchases

Nice beys.
Today I got the Dragon Bite Strike 2-Pack (Lightning L-Drago 100HF and Earth Wolf 105WD).

I'm liking the Clear Light Launcher L.
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:44 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I'm liking the Clear Light Launcher L.[/color]
Or "clear Left Launcher" ...
(Nov. 22, 2010  2:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  12:44 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I'm liking the Clear Light Launcher L.[/color]
Or "clear Left Launcher" ...

Yeah, I thought about that while I was typing.
^ Now I seriously need to get two or three of the delicious grub you've got there, blah, hahah. Awesome lot. =)
Yep you totally should. (;
Especially while dimsum still has stock left from his sale, I think. It's so cheap you can't afford to miss it.
Performance wise it's just unstoppable and its aesthetics are great. (:
I have just ordered the SonoKong releases of Burn Phoenix and Meteo L Drago hopefully they shall arrive before christmas XD next bey i hopefully have planned to order for collection purposes is Mercury Anubis...
My BB-96, 97 and 98 arrived TODAY!!

It's really nice to live in Taiwan (XD) cause we are so closed to Japan~~
I just ordered BB-98, and I'm about to order BB-97. From AD of course. =)
i just ordered a phantom fox ms
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...K:MEWNX:IT

cant wait to get it

EDIT: sorry to aquila rules but i forgot to mention i also bought this with him
^ Oh! I've been meaning to get a Phantom Fox MS myself (the sellers I've talked to would know...), but I need those sets (BB-97 and BB-98) first.
you guys are so luckyy! i want a bb-96 bb-97 and bb-98 soooooooo bad!! and i think all the beys ive ordered have came in but i cant open them until christmas Crying

CHRISTMAS I NEED YOU!
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:39 PM)skaterforlife Wrote: you guys are so luckyy! i want a bb-96 bb-97 and bb-98 soooooooo bad!! and i think all the beys ive ordered have came in but i cant open them until christmas Crying

CHRISTMAS I NEED YOU!

Tell ur parents to open theM early and u say it's for the spirit thanksgiving . And what did u get
M
M
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:49 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I just bought Thermal Pisces.

Ooooooooh test it for me plox Joyful_2 ! haha I was gonna get it to do tests, but since YOU now have it you should test it for destabilization capabilities eh eh? *nudge nudge*
I bought a White Launcher Grip and an Angle Compass for $20.28
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:55 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote:

Ooooooooh test it for me plox Joyful_2 ! haha I was gonna get it to do tests, but since YOU now have it you should test it for destabilization capabilities eh eh? *nudge nudge*

Destabilizer?

Not sure how to test that, so I'mma test Thermal's Smash capabilities.
Woohoo, just got my Dark Effigy MS and mixed HMS bey today! Now just waiting for my Dragoon MSUV to arrive and I'm set!
It's official: I think I'm the first non-Japanese resident to own BB-97 and BB-98. =) They should arrive next week; I'm too stoked. Pinching_eyes
Hi momo,
I think it's me~~~~I had already got them (XD)
Argh, hahah. Well, perhaps I'm the first in North America, Australia, and Europe to have it. =P
Yes, Africa, too. lol.

I also picked up a Sagittario 125SF Booster
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:10 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2010  11:55 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote:

Destabilizer?

Not sure how to test that, so I'mma test Thermal's Smash capabilities.

This has already been tested and it doesn't have any smash capabilities...

Also in the next few months i've got these coming to me:

YJA:
Torch Pegasus x5
RBS x1
RBF x2
Dranzer v2
Driger G
Driger F
Dranzer F
Driger V2
Driger S
Master Dragoon
Master dranzer
Two blue customize grips

Rakuten:
NIB black customize grip
NIB metal grips

Linh004:
Draciel G
Dranzer G
Dragoon GT

And there will be more to comeSmile I'll take some pics as they come.