Recent Beyblade Purchases

I got my pegasis thingamajig!!!!!!!YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:43 AM)stormaries8862 Wrote: I got my pegasis thingamajig!!!!!!!YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!

Thingamajig? Lol
Yhea,you know,the thingamajig!
yes...its a thingamajig...
lucky! i wish i had a thingamajig!
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:48 AM)stormaries8862 Wrote: yes...its a thingamajig...

Care to be more specific? Lol
Blaze,he said thingamajig.How more spesific can he get?(j/k)
(Oct. 18, 2010  4:32 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: I know it's kinda rude to ask, but would you be willing to sell one of your Earth Virgo?

sorry I need the doubles of the parts such as the track and bottom
(Oct. 18, 2010  4:37 PM)Moss Wrote: DarkFox how did you get that Black bakushin susanoo.
its not black, its a darker shade of blue. the seller I got it from had 3 different colored versions but only small variations of blue with different colored face bolts
(Oct. 18, 2010  8:06 PM)TehKevin10 Wrote: DarkFox

If I may ask, how much was the attack stadium? If from BB-76, how much did you get all that stuff from RiderProxy for!?!??!
take a look on yja, the seller is selling another 2 and its for a little over 1000 yen
Just got these!
[Image: dsc01718l.jpg]
Yay! You're one of us, lol. You finally have an Attack Type Stadium. And I'm super jealous of the Mercury Anubius; how much was it?
AkirasDaddy can get you one for $65(like me,lol(i guess?)
(Oct. 19, 2010  4:48 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: AkirasDaddy can get you one for $65(like me,lol(i guess?)

65$? Is that BB-32 or just the stadium? o.O
Happy that some of my recent buys arrived today. Got Grand Ketos (blue), Storm Capricorn, Rock Escolpio and Rock Giraffe. Haven't assembled them, but was nice to have some mail to open when I got home from work, lol.

EDIT: Assembled them all. Really good stuff, but I'm liking Rock Giraffe the most, it has a six cylinder Rock wheel. Rock Escolpio has no cylinders. I just heard about these different molds today, lol.
Nice catch AkirasDaddy. Hah I like the paint job on Divine.
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:15 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  4:48 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: AkirasDaddy can get you one for $65(like me,lol(i guess?)

just mercury.it IS cheaper than anyother seller.
(Oct. 19, 2010  2:23 PM)galaxy epic Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:15 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

just mercury.it IS cheaper than anyother seller.

BB-32 is the Attack Stadium Set with Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, Blue Beylauncher, and a Red Beylauncher that Dimsum sells for 58$...
When they said $65 that they were talking about mercury anubis not that set... Anyway $65 is a good price for mercury anubis.
(Oct. 19, 2010  3:36 PM)megablader2 Wrote: When they said $65 that they were talking about mercury anubis not that set... Anyway $65 is a good price for mercury anubis.

Oh, I see now.
The top pic is broken man.
(Oct. 19, 2010  5:45 PM)Moss Wrote: The top pic is broken man.

...? Not for me.
Its cool DGT they're working now.
(Oct. 19, 2010  5:14 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: [Image: dsc01407yu.jpg]
[Image: dsc01408n.jpg]

That L Drago looks familiar. ;D Lol
The lightning L drago is the one from the super vortex set.