Recent Beyblade Purchases

Just pre-ordered Ray Gill
What? WHere? HLJ?
(Oct. 03, 2010  2:21 AM)Fogot Wrote: What? WHere? HLJ?

people are doing it on yja as well
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:22 PM)Moss Wrote: Join the club
BURN UNICORNO FTW.
I actually got worse Beys.

Burn Serpent WA130ES
Storm Serpent T125HF

Is this what I get for hating the aesthetics of the Serpent Clear Wheel and Face? :\
(Oct. 03, 2010  5:26 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:22 PM)Moss Wrote: Join the club
BURN UNICORNO FTW.
I actually got worse Beys.

Burn Serpent WA130ES
Storm Serpent T125HF

Is this what I get for hating the aesthetics of the Serpent Clear Wheel and Face? :\
[Image: Macaulay+Culkin.jpg] How unlucky can ya get
i very recently purchased a starter pegasis thingamajig, im so happy!!!!!
Believe it or not, I just bought a full collection of mfbs, plastics and 1 hms for 70 bucks. They are in amazing condition and a lot of them are ultra rare such as dark dranzer , black Aries, and red dranzer v2 and many many more. The lot had over 200 beys Including galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno and 4 earth aquilas and they are all here . I will be making a shop for them soon so be on the lookout.
Woah serious ? That is one mega awesome deal then. ^^
(Oct. 03, 2010  9:22 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Believe it or not, I just bought a full collection of mfbs, plastics and 1 hms for 70 bucks. They are in amazing condition and a lot of them are ultra rare such as dark dranzer , black Aries, and red dranzer v2 and many many more. The lot had over 200 beys Including galaxy pegasis and ray unicorno and 4 earth aquilas and they are all here . I will be making a shop for them soon so be on the lookout.

Holy carp. That's so awesome.

I'll be on the Bey Marketplace waiting for your thread.
I also picked up one Mfb attack stadium and the balance one in that lot.
Please divulge the secrets of buying, how does one come across such a deal and not get outbid by $300?
(Oct. 03, 2010  10:14 PM)Bluezee Wrote: I also picked up one Mfb attack stadium and the balance one in that lot.

this was not on ebay correct? I would kick myself if it was and I had not seen it
(Oct. 03, 2010  10:17 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Please divulge the secrets of buying, how does one come across such a deal and not get outbid by $300?

Yes i would also like to know, possible link?
lookie lookie I got a cookie

had to go to bestbuy with the gf, toysrus did not have anything....

but then we went to target and they struck newly released gold!
[Image: IMG_20101003_180710.jpg]
Earth Eagle and Dark Libra
Storm Capricorn and Rock Gasher
That Libra wheel looks really nice.
Just Purchased A Ray Unicorno Sonokong (£13) and a beypointer for (£2) So Altoghether £15 SHIPPED
where?
eBay But the beypointers r sold out bcuz dey wer so cheap sold out in less than 5 Hours lol
(Oct. 03, 2010  11:01 PM)souless1234 Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2010  10:17 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Please divulge the secrets of buying, how does one come across such a deal and not get outbid by $300?

Yes i would also like to know, possible link?

There was no bid option on anything. Originally, Ozzy, Karice, and I were putting money towards this. A friend of mine was selling his collection and my birthday recently passed so I used some of the extra money I had and bought all his plastics, hms, and mfbs. He wants to start his collection over later but he sold me these for now. I gave Ozzy the Quetz and Karice his Pisces. I'm just nice.
I just bought a Pegasis 105F (BB-01). I know the BeyPointer doesn't have any real use anymore, but boy does it make my White Launcher Grip look nice. =) My seller has so many pre-HWS at the moment, as well as Deck Sets!
(Oct. 04, 2010  2:58 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I just bought a Pegasis 105F (BB-01). I know the BeyPointer doesn't have any real use anymore, but boy does it make my White Launcher Grip look nice. =) My seller has so many pre-HWS at the moment, as well as Deck Sets!

Who is it?
IIRC, he gets it locally from a hobby shop (?)
Also does your seller have BB-22 :3
(Oct. 04, 2010  3:02 AM)souless1234 Wrote: IIRC, he gets it locally from a hobby shop (?)
Also does your seller have BB-22 :3

Oh yeah... Cause he lives in like Asia or something.
No, i think he lives in Vancouver, BC.
Just checked his profile, and he does.