Recent Beyblade Purchases

Check your account to see if anything extra was charged, if not keep it but returning would be the more right thing to do .
I got Storm Aquario 100 HF/B and Flame Sagittario C145S.
Not so much as a recent purchase since I bought this stuff a few weeks ago, but in the last couple of days some of my orders have arrived.

1x Mercury Anubis
1x Infinity Libra
1x Grand Ketos T125RS
1x Vulcan Horuseus
1x Gravity Perseus
1x Dark Bull

I did order another Vulcan Horuseus yesterday since it has completely surprised me in regards to how useful it is. Since this is my second Mercury Anubis I'll be opening this one and testing out 85 and XF, though I'm still not sure on whether or not I want to ruin the paint on the Mercury wheel even if it is my second.
'
I can't wait to see some tests results of Vulcan Horuseus and Mercury Anubius, Fyuuor!

Anyway, I recently bought another Bey Launcher. This one's by Takara-Tomy as my Hasbro one's handle broke - it's starting to cut my hand.
Awesome purchases Fyuuor. Some of us don't even have one Mercury Anubis, let alone two. ^^
Just bought Infinity Libra for $21!!
Wow very nice, where may I ask ? ^^
YJA!
Ahh, so it was $21 all up, including commission, bank fee, shipping, etc ?
Yessss. I bought the one with 1000 Yen 'Buy it Now'
Gravity Perseus and the rest of the preHWS! also beylauncher suspension and beylauncher rubber
(Oct. 01, 2010  2:11 AM)Fogot Wrote: Yessss. I bought the one with 1000 Yen 'Buy it Now'

Did you use rider proxy?
Nope.
Diamond, I know you are angry now...I bought those Beyblade Parts Set Attack and Balance for HKD$25 each, 3 packs total...

No Defense and Stamina Set...
Not just Diamond thats angry. I really need to enlist a Hk blader to buy me a couple sets of these.
My recent purchase:
All UK MF Blades

Storm Pegasus
Rock Aries
Dark Bull
Storm Capricorn
Storm Aquarus
Dark Gasher
Launcher Grip
Assembly Chamber (Been looking forward to this one)
Mobile Beystadium
[Image: s5030553.th.jpg]
(Oct. 01, 2010  10:42 PM)The Chief Wrote: Assembly Chamber (Been looking forward to this one)
You dissapoint me Chief
now for some thing completely different. Metal face packet in the words of Elzar the beloved TV Chef "Bam".
(Oct. 01, 2010  10:45 PM)Moss Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2010  10:42 PM)The Chief Wrote: Assembly Chamber (Been looking forward to this one)
You dissapoint me Chief
now for some thing completely different. Metal face packet in the words of Elzar the beloved TV Chef "Bam".

Why cause im taking the easy way out, sorry ive got big fingers im finding the asembly tools finikey, plus im gonna take with to the Hasbro Birmingham tourney.
Aren't you a little old for those tourneys either way good luck I'm planning on going to a Hasbro tourney myself.
finally was able to buy a regular attack stadium! now i have two stadiums for testing and such
I swear Hasbro tourney's are for kids 12 and under?
no it's 8-14. funny thing is that the beyblade age requirement is 8+ so i guess they have to stick to their own rules
Well im somebody who doesnt really care what people think of him, so if i am the oldest one there fine.
(Oct. 02, 2010  12:26 AM)The Chief Wrote: Well im somebody who doesnt really care what people think of him, so if i am the oldest one there fine.
You simply cannot really be there, hah. Or, you will just be allowed to watch, so having an Assembly Chamber is useless when you cannot use your Beyblades ...