Recent Beyblade Purchases

My friend just got me an Earth Eagle.
I got a flame libra @ walmart
Just got a Metal Face 2 and a BB-32 Hybrid Wheel set from dimsum2u.
I picked up Lightning L.Drago and Storm Pegasus for myself and Earth Eagle for a friend at WalMart today =]
Just bought a Lightning L-Drago and Storm Pegasis at my Toys R US. :]
Lightning L. Drago arrived in the mail today. Smile
Just arrived purple dems and ice blu wolborg ms.
Thanks driger gt!
Wow, very nice Gianmarco. I really want a Wolborg MS ! ><
Well onestly I have to say it looks very nice!
I have also some good looking bey such as dragoon msuv quetz stardust pegasis ecc but i have to say ice blu wolborg looks better
I bought a BB-21 Attack and Balance Set, and BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Stamina and Defense Set. I'm too overjoyed - six new Beys for me to play around with.
Just recieved Gemios DF145FS, Walborg MS, and two other HMS beys (no idea what it is) from Valentin.

The parts from the two others I can identify with my limited HMS knowledge are:
Metal Spring
Spring Core
Advance Balancer
Metal Change Core
Circle Balance (not sure)

And some sort of free-spinning sub-AR. I dunno. It's orange if that helps.
got another LL Drago and a earth aquila/eagle
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:28 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: got another LL Drago and a earth aquila/eagle

Lucky! D:
BB-57 HYBRID WHEEL SET from dimsum :3
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:42 AM)Pyro Wrote: BB-57 HYBRID WHEEL SET from dimsum :3

How much was it with Shipping?
got electronic dark wolf, another storm pegasus, all series 1 keychains, wind and shoot launcher(sucks),and LF stadium
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:44 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

his shipping is included
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:49 AM)mchlbant Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:44 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

his shipping is included

Holy carp... Are you sure...?

1 price to ANYWHERE?

Hardly believable.
(Sep. 11, 2010  2:51 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Hardly believable.

And yet it's true.
I just got my BB-32 from dimsum2u.
Just bought a RBV5 in the last minute off of ebay for $8.85 which includes shipping as well. That has to be one of my favorite things to do, win an auction off ebay in the last minute to 30 seconds, people must hate me for that, haha Pinching_eyes_2
Hey Fyuuor, sorry for acting noobish but I looked around and haven't seen anything titled RBV5. Care to tell what it is ?
Also I too love auction sniping, you get bargains and people don't know what hit them. Though I do consider leaving it to the last 5 seconds a bit risky, since my internet provider can sometimes prove to be a bit dodgy.
Randoom boster vol 5
No problem, it's a random booster package that contains an assortment of parts with a small probability to receive a complete rare beyblade, in this case the secret/rare beyblade is Grand Ketos WD145/T125 RS.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-82-Ra...rand-Ketos

I almost wasn't able to do it this time, my internet froze 30 seconds out from the auction ending, but as a precautionary I set up the ebay page on my phone just in case my internet would freeze or cut out for some unknown reason Pinching_eyes_2
Wow very nice. I've searched around for them on eBay but I've never found one. Care to link ? Smile