Reasons we should sing praises to Hasbro.

(Aug. 30, 2010  4:19 AM)Leonwind Wrote: its a 50/50. hasbro has many pros and cons that in the end, equal out

thats put the best as can be they did make some beys that TT wouldnt of made and made beys parts either a hell of alot better or forgot simple things( like balancing the dark wheel in mfb).
Only TT to me has 2 great things(stadiums and unique beys), other than that just think hasbro dont care about little attachment that wont be over used.
I generally prefer TT over SK and Hasbro... But yeah, without hasbro, I wouldn't even know about it. I generally get most of my beys from Hasbro, and they last really long. I honestly don't see the big problem with their stadiums... they work just fine for me. (I have a pegasus thunder whip, but wanna get an attack stadium)
Their stadiums are fine, but yeah, they couldve been better. So, in my opinion, Hasbro did alot for beyblade, but could've done alot better.
to the original post by Mc Frown, "good job!"
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:40 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Um, their blades don't look cooler, Hasbro just didn't release them.
Besides plastic Phantom Force series > anything Takara Tomy made.

Phantom Force was the best line ever released for Beyblade. Almost all great parts, in pretty colors. Whats better than that?

Honestly, aside from stadiums, Hasbro has done an adequate job on releases. Now their tournament support does leave something to be desired.
Phantom Force Bearing Stinger was one of the prettiest Beyblades ever. No seriously.
(Dec. 31, 2010  12:49 AM)REtread Wrote: Phantom Force Bearing Stinger was one of the prettiest Beyblades ever. No seriously.

It was clear turquoise correct? I remember it being beautiful. I think the clear blue Dragoon S was my favorite. I owned 3, plus two white ones haha. Can't have enough SG Rubber Flat.
That thing is so rare, IIRC. (PF Bearing Stinger)
Gah! My little brother just lost mine! I have the 6 heavy from it, because I replaced it with the Magnacore WD.
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:12 AM)Evan Wrote: Can't have enough SG Rubber Flat.

thats not even a part
I guess Hasbro is all right if you look at it like that, but it could be a lot better
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:34 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:

thats not even a part

Dragoon S's BB. I could've sworn it was SG Rubber Flat, but I'm probably wrong.
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:58 PM)Evan Wrote:

thats not even a part

That's Storm Grip.

Hasbro did make some really cool recolours.

Hyperblades were pretty ugly though.
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:07 PM)Nuno Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:58 PM)Evan Wrote:

thats not even a part

That's Storm Grip.

Hasbro did make some really cool recolours.

Hyperblades were pretty ugly though.

Thanks for the correction Smile it's been quite a while since I've used any plastic beys.

The ONLY hyperblade that wasn't absolutely atrocious looking was Wolborg 2, and even then it still was pretty ugly.
good post and i totally agree because a bought a hasbro stadium and it ruind my tip completely.
not me takara tomy is a way better company and has higher quality materials and they make exact replicas of the beys from the anime Takara tomy will always be better
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:24 AM)phoenix14 Wrote: not me takara tomy is a way better company and has higher quality materials and they make exact replicas of the beys from the anime Takara tomy will always be better
And where on this planet did you get the info that TT has higher quality materials?

Hasbro makes the same beyblades.

Neither of them is better than the other.
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:24 AM)phoenix14 Wrote: not me takara tomy is a way better company and has higher quality materials and they make exact replicas of the beys from the anime Takara tomy will always be better
... Hasbro actually uses higher-quality materials, as was mentioned several times in this topic already. They also make "exact replicas" as well, except for small things like not writing "BURN WHEEL" on Burn ...
yeah and the decals on the facebolt are not exact eaither i take beyblade very seriously and they have the ability to make better beys but they dont just for cheap marketing
Who cares mich bout stickers. They don't do cheap mArketting.just cuz they make bad stadiums doesn't mean their evil and want all the little kids monies.
don't love hasbro but thank you cause i got alot of beys from you and the only bey i got imported was meteo
you are the reason i have waited 2 years for this
yes i waited 2 years 2008 (japan release) to 2010 (north america release)
thank you hasbro
While Hasbro used to be terrible, they are starting to be redeemed with the new releases, better stadiums (btw has anyone obtained the Burning Firestrike Stadium? Sorry for the off topic), and they are the company that is supplying probably most of this site with their Beys. Yes, they could do better, but no company is ever perfect.
If I said that I agree with you 100% then I would be lying.
Its true that Hasbro brought the Beyblade merchandise over to the US/UK.
Its true that without them, people who can't shop online can get Blades.

However, I'm not trying to imply they are a rubbish company, I just want a few changes and I know I will have some people who will agree.

Takara Tomy tattoos the face onto the bolt and their stickers are durable as well. Hasbro give you 2xstickers one for the face and one for the laucher. Their face stickers get worn out in 2-3weeks. My Takara Tomy sticker for my Hasbro Pegasis bolt is on it with no sign of it being used at all.

Hasbro doesn't even tattoo patterns on. Their rip cords are ultimately short. I love their launcher design but their string launchers aren't up to date as Takara in quality wise. Video

Just saying, in my opinion, Takara Tomy is better. TT FTW.
(Jan. 15, 2011  9:47 AM)Kyo2K11 Wrote: Takara Tomy tattoos the face onto the bolt
Hasbro doesn't even tattoo patterns on.

I hope that I am not mistaken by saying this but, if I recall correctly, before the second season of MFB the only beyblade that had tattoo'd decal onto the face was Quetzcoatl (as well as D.Wolf/S.Pegasis BB32 set), and when the second season arrived, this all finally changed. Now since the west has not started second season yet; i think that you have made this complaint a bit too early.