Reason to Buy Hasbro's Jade Jupiter 130 B???

Most people I have seen have said that Hasbro's non-Hyperblades Jade Jupiter was a piece of carp, and not worth purchase. I think that I have found a reason to buy it.

Gattyaki launches have found their new champion.
Jade(the one that Hasbro made) Uranus 145 SF

This combo utilizes the shape of the underside of the metal fury Jade wheel to provide a powerful gattyaki beyblade. Once thought to be useless, A use for the unnecessarily lightened Jade Wheel has been found. With the Uranus clear wheel, the weight is now focused on the outside of the beyblade. 145 is used because it causes very little, if any disturbance to the slopes on the bottom of the wheel. I used semi flat for the best possible aerodynamics, and that increased its accuracy by quite a lot.

Testing

Stadium:Rip Grind Beystadium.
Launcher:'LL2

Opponent:Rock Orso C145 w2d
Battles:10
Victory: 100% of the time.

Tell me what you think!

(Note: I accidentally put this thread on the wrong forum. Please don't close this thread for that reason.)
Pretty sure that stadium is illegal, which would void your tests.
And I have it myself and its complete carp..

Also a mod will move it probably.
Actually rock orso is a outclassed combo...

I never used it at tournaments... Rock sucks Uncertain
anyway Jade 4D wheel has now unbanned in limited so it works better than the hasbro version.
Neo, I only used that stadium because I didn't have any better ones. Also, I wasn't talking about its use in General, only it's use with the gattyaki launch.

ashton, It doesn't matter how good the other beyblade is, as long as it gives valid results.

Loyd, I wasn't saying that it was the best, I was just saying that I had found a use for the wheel.
(Jul. 04, 2015  6:52 PM)flame0251 Wrote: Neo, I only used that stadium because I didn't have any better ones. Also, I wasn't talking about its use in General, only it's use with the gattyaki launch.

ashton, It doesn't matter how good the other beyblade is, as long as it gives valid results.

Actually, yes it does, if your proving why Hasbro Jade is worthy of a purchase by performance then it needs to be against good combos, and your results are invalid anyway.
Hello,
I never said the bey is good.. Rock orso is outclassed

Also your statement made no sense LOL
First you need to know the meaning of valid

I could say storm Capricorn is the best bey, just because it beats a bey which is weaker than itself.. That is what you are proving Wink
Haha apart from Torch Gemios M145MS, no MFB is weaker than Storm Capricorn right?
None of you are getting it !!! All I'm saying is that if you have one, you can actually do something with it! Btw Ashton, all beyblades beat ones that they are better than.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:05 PM)flame0251 Wrote: None of you are getting it !!! All I'm saying is that if you have one, you can actually do something with it! Btw Ashton, all beyblades beat ones that they are better than.

Apart from using it to replace toilet paper, it has no real competitive use unless for fun. That's like saying Storm Capricorn has use because it can beat a plastic top or something, unless you want it or a collector or want it for fun, neither Storm Capricorn nor Hasbro Jade have any reason to be bought competitive wise.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:05 PM)flame0251 Wrote: None of you are getting it !!! All I'm saying is that if you have one, you can actually do something with it! Btw Ashton, all beyblades beat ones that they are better than.

Apart from using it to replace toilet paper, it has no real competitive use unless for fun. That's like saying Storm Capricorn has use because it can beat a plastic top or something, unless you want it or a collector or want it for fun, neither Storm Capricorn nor Hasbro Jade have any reason to be bought competitive wise.

AAAGH! I`m not saying that it is competitive!
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:11 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Yes but you were doing tests to prove it was a good wheel and telling people that it beat some combos...
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:12 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:11 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:08 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Apart from using it to replace toilet paper, it has no real competitive use unless for fun. That's like saying Storm Capricorn has use because it can beat a plastic top or something, unless you want it or a collector or want it for fun, neither Storm Capricorn nor Hasbro Jade have any reason to be bought competitive wise.

Yes but you were doing tests to prove it was a good wheel and telling people that it beat some combos...

Testing beyblades doesn't mean that they are really super good, It just means I am showing you it's power. If you want me to do more testing with better combos, just tell me.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:17 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:12 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:11 PM)flame0251 Wrote: AAAGH! I`m not saying that it is competitive!

Testing beyblades doesn't mean that they are really super good, It just means I am showing you it's power. If you want me to do more testing with better combos, just tell me.

Yes but testing them is to see how good they are, and this whole purpose was to show it had USE, therefore showing it had value, which it doesn't have.

A combo I would like you to test is Earth Aquario GB145RS.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:20 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:17 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:12 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yes but you were doing tests to prove it was a good wheel and telling people that it beat some combos...

Yes but testing them is to see how good they are, and this whole purpose was to show it had USE, therefore showing it had value, which it doesn't have.

I don't have aquario or RS, unfortunately. Would Earth Lynx GB145 TB work?
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:23 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:20 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:17 PM)flame0251 Wrote: Testing beyblades doesn't mean that they are really super good, It just means I am showing you it's power. If you want me to do more testing with better combos, just tell me.

Do you have CS, RSF or RB?
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:23 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:20 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yes but testing them is to see how good they are, and this whole purpose was to show it had USE, therefore showing it had value, which it doesn't have.

I have CS.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:26 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:23 PM)flame0251 Wrote: I don't have aquario or RS, unfortunately. Would Earth Lynx GB145 TB work?

I have CS.

I can't remember if CS is banned in limited or not but I don't think it is judging by the ban list.

Yeah CS will be good.

Actually you can't do tests if you don't own a BB-10.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:27 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:26 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Do you have CS, RSF or RB?

I have CS.

I can't remember if CS is banned in limited or not but I don't think it is judging by the ban list.

Yeah CS will be good.

I can, it just won't be official. Anyway, I will do the testing now.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:29 PM)flame0251 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:27 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:26 PM)flame0251 Wrote: I have CS.

Yeah CS will be good.

I can, it just won't be official. Anyway, I will do the testing now.

It has to be official, if it's not then the purpose of this thread won't work and no one would believe Jade had use, unless people plan on battling in your stadium choice, which is unfair and would need a whole new meta I'm sure.
90% win rate over Earth Lynx GB145 CS.
Okay? That's strange, considering it's on a pocketless stadium...

Videos?
Also, you need to post how each bey won/lost... If it is by outspins, or KOs, then we need to know. Along with the fact Jade won 90%, how many times did you battle?
Look, you need a BB-10 Attack Type stadium, or any other LEGAL STADIUM to prove any point.

And I'll tell you this from personal experience.
Just because you like a part doesn't mean it's good.
Anyone can look at the stupid carp I said about Cybernetic Dragon or Upper Force Ring being good.
(Jul. 04, 2015  7:46 PM)Neo Wrote: Look, you need a BB-10 Attack Type stadium, or any other LEGAL STADIUM to prove any point.

And I'll tell you this from personal experience.
Just because you like a part doesn't mean it's good.
Anyone can look at the stupid carp I said about Cybernetic Dragon or Upper Force Ring being good.

You said Cybernetic Dragon was good?

Anywho, I agree that parts you like does not make it useful. Lets say my favourite wheel is Torch (it really isn't), would that be competitive? Not a chance.