Real Blading

He didn't directly call you a sadist Uncertain
I can't even understand what you just posted, but I'm glad you'll be reading more and posting less. It's what I've been doing lately.
EDIT: What they said XD
(Aug. 16, 2009  4:09 AM)axe_ninja Wrote: oh, sadist good one. its funny, if i called you a wimpy spineless coward who probably doesnt use a kitchen knife without pooping himself then i'll get 'warned', but look you can call me a sadist and insult my morals that i live on and everyone sits behind you and has a little laugh at my expense.

you're right, sadism isn't the worst. masochism is the one i meant. also chill out buddy! it's only a little joke, much like calling me a nazi! why are you upset don't be so touchy Grin

also i cook all the time and use knives and mandolins, however the idea of being injured by them does not make me enjoy cooking any more; rather, it is an unfortunate possibility inherent to using such tools

there are plenty of hobbies where you can enjoy being injured; however, beyblade is a kid's game, and to suggest that adding a likelihood of injury to it is a good idea in any way is sociopathic
(Aug. 16, 2009  4:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're right, sadism isn't the worst. masochism is the one i meant. also chill out buddy! it's only a little joke, much like calling me a nazi! why are you upset don't be so touchy Grin

also i cook all the time and use knives and mandolins, however the idea of being injured by them does not make me enjoy cooking any more; rather, it is an unfortunate possibility inherent to using such tools

there are plenty of hobbies where you can enjoy being injured; however, beyblade is a kid's game, and to suggest that adding a likelihood of injury to it is a good idea in any way is sociopathic
touchy? im being ganged up on, well i dont want to talk anymore. thanks alot, all i came on this site to do was beyblade ... my happiest memories as a child was sitting playing beyblades with friends at school and watching the anime at home. now im being ganged up on by people in the same sport. well no more.
let us all mourn the loss of axe_ninja

in memorandum, i shall close this thread