!Re-Open~Luck's Signature & avatar shop: Improved and updated~Re-Open!

Poll: How good were the signatures?

FREAKING AMAZING ! !
21.43%
Good
7.14%
Decent
28.57%
Bad
21.43%
Terrible. Go away.
21.43%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Good luck (lol)cSmile
Okay here is mine
Size: Mine that I have
Background: Black
Image: Damian in the middle, Zeus G on the left, Quetzalcoatl on the right
Text: Keel at the top of the signature and Thunder Dome at the bottom of the signature. Put both in silver please
OK. I'll do that now.
1 question though : What's Zeus G??
Its a beyblade from the plastic generation.
I know what zeus is... lol, it was the G that confused me, anyway, I'm almost done. I just read the right transparency.

EDIT:
AW man ... Is it OK if the background is white?

EDIT 2:
Ignore that ! ! ! Here it is:
[Image: EJb13.jpg]
Sorry that it's not exactly what you wanted, but my computer got messed up... If you want me to change it I will.
Awesome Luck that is great.

Luck can you tell me how to put this under my posts because I forgot.
Sorry for double posting I had to edit this one
I really don't recommend you copy and paste pics together. Try pixlr.com
Its easy.
The signature seems quite big, the limit is 500x200, Either it is just google chrome or I am seeing it right. You should fix it up or it won't be usable.
ahhh ! ! ! I'll use PROPER things when i get back to my dads but it also works well like this.
@ThunderDome : got safari(MAC produced): rightclick and click on copy image address. Internet explorer: Again, rightclick on the image that you want, then click on properties (Bottom) and copy and paste Address(URL).
Hope this post answered all the questions.

EDIT:
I knew the size limit was like 500 x something... But i figured as long as it was only the length of 1 line it was fine.
Wish you good luck with this signature shop my friend Smile
hey luck i want a sig SIZE: 500X200
IMAGE: NARUTO USING RASENGAN AND SASKE USING CHIDORI.
BACKGROUND: NARUTO AND PAIN FIGHTING
TEXT:RAGING RASENGAN
and pls include the url in your post
(May. 24, 2012  12:18 PM)Yukio Wrote: That is a website that allows you to make your own banners. That's all.

so, awesome creation indeed Pinching_eyes_2
Haha, OK.
@Gamabunta:
I will try and do it. BUT, my internet is down at my mums and that sig will probably be easier to make using pencil and bamboo at my dads, but i'm going to try and do it now, via my mums phone XD

NOTE TO ALL: I WILL BE IN GERMANY FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY SO I CANNOT CHECK THIS SHOP IN THAT TIME PERIOD!

EDIT: DONE Smile,
I'm now just trying get it up.
sorry luck
OPEN AGAIN! LOOK AT THE EXAMPLE. NOT OLD SIGS...
These are okay. They could use a little touching up, but they are overall superb. I hope this works out for you.
Your Sigs Have A Similarity With Achor's Old Sigs Anyway Don't Put Too Stylized Borders And Good Luck With The Shop
Your sigs have that antique pic effect on it, u shoul either remove the border to make it look better or change ur style.
Good luck with your shop! Hope it goes well!