Rashad Goodman

What do you think about Rashad Goodman? Good or Evil?
I have a theory that Rashad owns a red Valkrie because in the opening of dynamite battle when valkrie goes in fire valkrie turns red.
(Apr. 11, 2021  6:08 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I have a theory that Rashad owns a red Valkrie because in the opening of dynamite battle when valkrie goes in fire valkrie turns red.

but it is still the same design as brave, meaning that is still valt's valkyrie, not only that the blader's main beyblade (before you say Uranus) starts with the same letter as its user
(Apr. 11, 2021  6:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  6:08 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I have a theory that Rashad owns a red Valkrie because in the opening of dynamite battle when valkrie goes in fire valkrie turns red.

but it is still the same design as brave, meaning that is still valt's valkyrie, not only that the blader's main beyblade (before you say Uranus) starts with the same letter as its user

So Rashad’s beyblade might be called Rave Valkyrie or Brave Ralkyrie?
Honestly, I doubt that this needs its own thread.
This could've just gone in Random Thoughts...
(Apr. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  6:27 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: but it is still the same design as brave, meaning that is still valt's valkyrie, not only that the blader's main beyblade (before you say Uranus) starts with the same letter as its user

So Rashad’s beyblade might be called Rave Valkyrie or Brave Ralkyrie?

No cause Ralkyrie is not a real mythological thing and Valkyrie dont start with an R (the bey's avatar name must start with an either R or G)
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:51 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  6:29 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: So Rashad’s beyblade might be called Rave Valkyrie or Brave Ralkyrie?

No cause Ralkyrie is not a real mythological thing and Valkyrie dont start with an R (the bey's avatar name must start with an either R or G)

This definitely didn't need its own thread, but I just have the feeling that Goodman is his last name and that he's not Japanese. Rashad would make more sense ig.
(Apr. 11, 2021  9:09 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2021  7:51 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: No cause Ralkyrie is not a real mythological thing and Valkyrie dont start with an R (the bey's avatar name must start with an either R or G)

This definitely didn't need its own thread, but I just have the feeling that Goodman is his last name and that he's not Japanese. Rashad would make more sense ig.

I can confirm Rashad is not a surname by any means possible (it's a fairly common Arabian given name actually).

Which makes me wonder, where is the guy from? He does have this tribal/traditional look to him that had me thinking about it for some time now.