Rare blades you own

Word, GALDD is sweet, BLACK LRF WHAT WHAT!!! and that Metal Face it comes with is sic!!!

Dude, my LT is straight swagg and a half... coro coro lottery LLD, RED BD145 from Hot Fire Hell Kerbecs, MF and LRF from Golden Armour LDD, LOVE IT!!

What kinda pics do you want dan??
Sorry to burst your bubble gibsonmac, your Lightning LDrago is not CoroCoro lottery, just a regular CoroCoro collectible.

Neither is your blue Fang Leone, it has nothing to do with CoroCoro, it's just a regular event special during WHF 2011.

Your purple, gun metallic VariAres is also not a world championship prize, it is just one of G4 prizes (regional).
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:26 AM)Uwik Wrote: it is just one of G4 prizes (regional).

And Grade 4 events are the most frequent, the most in number and the most spread in Japan, I believe.
(Oct. 30, 2011  11:26 AM)Uwik Wrote: Sorry to burst your bubble gibsonmac, your Lightning LDrago is not CoroCoro lottery, just a regular CoroCoro collectible.

Neither is your blue Fang Leone, it has nothing to do with CoroCoro, it's just a regular event special during WHF 2011.

Your purple, gun metallic VariAres is also not a world championship prize, it is just one of G4 prizes (regional).

Well all I have to go by is what the 'trusted' Japanese sellers on this forum tell me, which is that the VariAres is the current World Champ Prize, and the Blue Fang is some sort of special lottery bey... so I'm not sure where you have gotten your information from, but I had this verified before I bought it by another person, so I'd tend to believe the 'trusted' Japanese seller and the other source over a random user... no offense to you, but if you can show me proof?? I can read Japanese so even a link or something??
Izumi and I go way back even before I joined WBO. He is a very trusted seller. Sometimes information is 'lost in translation'. I am an avid collector myself. I own all of the rare and collectible mfbs, maybe with an exception of less than 20 beys, which are near impossible to track. You can take my word for it.

VariAres is listed somewhere in Takara Tomy's official page. There's no 'world champion' for mfbs at the moment. The closest scenario so far would be the Asian Championship. Even then, the championship beys are not for sale. You're welcomed to browse their site to get few informations here and there.

Fang Leone being in no relation with CoroCoro should be obvious enough. It is a well known fact that it's from the World Hobby Fair 2011.

LLD is from CoroCoro, but not from their lottery system.

I'm not saying that they hold no rarity value, which they do. It's just the information you gave was incorrect.
Yeah He had to get it from someone else(Vari that is), it was NOT cheap to come by, so its not like he got it from a distributor or store or anything, most of my acquisitions from him are not his "regular stock" he finds them for me on YJA I believe... and there isn't anything lost in translation, looking back over the emails, it was Asian Champ, not 'world' champ, but its really the same thing because WBBA really only exists in Asia...
Well, here it is anyway. Scroll down a bit.

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade4.html

They change the prize every month. Which means, after mid of November, it will bee all over eBay. While new ones are gonna pop up in YJA.
gibsonmac, I think if you had been here for longer you would have known for sure that I know things like that and that there was no room for doubt.
As of 1 hour ago, this baby is mine.

WBBA Grade 1 National Championship Gold Mercury Anubis 85 XF

Incoming home invasion burglary, Uwik.
*breaks into Uwiks house*
I have Clay Aries ED145B if that counts, as it is a Prize Bey.
Pics will come when they arrive.
Pink Driger S
Black Makendo
Red Dranzer G
Clear Blue Guardian Driger
MDBS
Clear Dracie; F
Bakushin Luna.
Ice Blue Wolborg
Dark Dragoon
Uriel gold coro
(Oct. 31, 2011  5:15 AM)Uwik Wrote: As of 1 hour ago, this baby is mine.

Can I ask how much it cost, hah ?
(Oct. 31, 2011  12:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  5:15 AM)Uwik Wrote: As of 1 hour ago, this baby is mine.

Can I ask how much it cost, hah ?

A bit more than I expected, but I'm still happy nonetheless.
I think Vulcan Horuseus, and Mercury Anubis Legend Ver, i'm not sure if they are rare but I think Vulcan Horuseus is! Tongue_out
I have Divine Chimera from a Japanese magazine that my mum got in Japan for about ten Australian dollars but about 980 yen, and also a Coro Coro Burn Pisces.
Both I got from Japan and not eBay and I have saved heaps. Ha ha Smile
mine are
Mercury Anubis 90XF Legend Ver.
MF Earth aquila 100HF/S special edition
burn phoenix 105F blizzard ver
Storm Pegasis 100HF Inferno Ver.
Infinity Libra GB145S
divine chimera TR145FB from the corocoro mag
mine are
2 -Sol Blaze regular version
MFMF Earth aquila 100HF/S Special ed
Burn Phoenix 105F blizzard
Infinity Libra GB145S
Hell Kerbecs Inferno Version
do you guys consider prized beys from Takara Tomy Random Boosters?

I got:
Wind Aquario 100HF/S : Random Booster light Volume 3
Earth/Mirage Virgo GB145BS : Random Booster Volume 4
Grand Ketos T125RS : Random Booster Volume 5
Grand Ketos WD145RS : Random Booster Volume 5
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD : Random Booster Volume 6
My rarest is poseidon and black dranzer ms
flash leopard.

...i suck :(
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:06 AM)pingasus Wrote: flash leopard.

...i suck Unhappy

Flash leopard is not rare … well it is a little rare, only if it's a Re-Color or something though. Is it a Re-Color?
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:53 AM)Evolution Wrote:

...i suck :(

Flash leopard is not rare … well it is a little rare, only if it's a Re-Color or something though. Is it a Re-Color?

nope. sadface.jpg :(

only rare in the fact that they arent sold in stores anymore, but i think that now applies to all plastic beys :l

(Dec. 18, 2011  5:09 AM)pingasus Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:53 AM)Evolution Wrote:

...i suck Unhappy

nope. sadface.jpg Unhappy

only rare in the fact that they arent sold in stores anymore, but i think that now applies to all plastic beys :l

Yeah, sorry to hear that bro...

Yes, no more plastic or HMS are being sold in the stores anymore.