Rare blades you own

(Apr. 12, 2011  9:36 AM)prakhar Wrote: i also own a rare beyblade flame sagittario d125 f and haven't seen it with anyone before and nobody have mentioned it here on wbo it's sagittario ring is of same colour of that of rock leone and d125 f is of sky blue colour and face bolt too

It is either a fake or a custom. WBO has listed every BB-XX bey.
(Apr. 12, 2011  5:29 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2011  9:36 AM)prakhar Wrote: i also own a rare beyblade flame sagittario d125 f and haven't seen it with anyone before and nobody have mentioned it here on wbo it's sagittario ring is of same colour of that of rock leone and d125 f is of sky blue colour and face bolt too

i don't knew it was gifted me buy someone and when i compared it with hasbro part's it matched it completely and it is durable too and these r not characterstics of fake blades
my rarest bey i have...... um pegasus 105 f lolz
my mum got it from the phills ( Philippines)
prakhar

I thiinnkk It may be some Random Booster Bey. I would have to Check though.
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:37 AM)prakhar Wrote:

i don't knew it was gifted me buy someone and when i compared it with hasbro part's it matched it completely and it is durable too and these r not characterstics of fake blades
it's probably from a random booster.
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:12 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  9:37 AM)prakhar Wrote:

it's probably from a random booster.

anyways what is random booster
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:07 PM)prakhar Wrote: anyways what is random booster

Try Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Main_Page
This question will go in Ask Q Get A. Still, a booster is a beyblade that adds to your collection. It doesn't include launcher and ripcord like starters. Random booster means a random bey will be there in the pack. They have special sets in which particular beys are included, like RB Vol.1
(Apr. 13, 2011  1:07 PM)prakhar Wrote: anyways what is random booster

Random Boosters are packs which add a random bey to your collection, they are custom beys, though the rare or prize bey is not.
how do you know if youve got a rare beyblade
(Apr. 13, 2011  6:47 PM)cyber pegasus 1 Wrote: how do you know if youve got a rare beyblade

How much you paid for it, how many were produced, if it is still in production, if it is a recolour, etc.
Big Bang Pegasis F:D white recolour with the printed face from BB-107 (if that counts...)
That is really easy to get, all you need to do is buy BB-107 so how could it be rare.
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:14 AM)KERBECS BD145DS Wrote: what about sol blaze

Its one of the most rare beys.
(Apr. 15, 2011  3:01 PM)cyber pegasus 2 Wrote: how do you know if your beyblade is rare if you bought it from a shop that sells all there beyblades for the same price?
Well, if all beys are the same price there...I think it is safe to assume they are all common beys.
My Rarest is my soon to be owned Pegasis 85RF recolor.
Really not rare. I mean it comes from BB-96 which most people have since it's a really good set.
It's still my rarest, and the title isn't "Rare Blades", it's "Rare Blades YOU OWN"
(Apr. 17, 2011  12:25 AM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: It's still my rarest, and the title isn't "Rare Blades", it's "Rare Blades YOU OWN"

However it is not rare, so you own no rare Beyblades, therefore stop posting here. That is what we mean.
Not Sure if its rare but my first Bey(which i got from a Flea Market, in box for $30.00) was a Lime dragoon. not sure if rare just correct me if it isnt.
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:34 AM)Sasagawa Wrote: Not Sure if its rare but my first Bey(which i got from a Flea Market, in box for $30.00) was a Lime dragoon. not sure if rare just correct me if it isnt.

lime dragoon?which dragoon series..if it is dragoon ms uv....the it is very very rare...and thats the only lime dragoon that i know..
Probably,
Actually I own alot probably Pegasis 105WF
idk if this is rare but i have a bakushin susano 100 F from the game but they dont sell them where im from anymore. i also have a legend cyber pegasus but ive seen those everywere.
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:49 PM)technobey Wrote: idk if this is rare but i have a bakushin susano 100 F from the game but they dont sell them where im from anymore. i also have a legend cyber pegasus but ive seen those everywere.

that bakushin is kinda rare
not as rare as bakushin sussano 85/90 WF (i forgot THE TRACK HEIGHT)