Rare blades you own

Dunno if it counts as rare but...I have the Hasbro limited edition Storm Pegasus 105RF and limited edition Lightning L-Drago 100HF.
Considering you can find the set with those in at pretty much any Toysrus no that is definitely not rare.
I think I did Own a Rare HMS But i don't remember even i don't have anymore. Been a long time.... Sigh....
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:20 PM)Mephiles Wrote: Dunno if it counts as rare but...I have the Hasbro limited edition Storm Pegasus 105RF and limited edition Lightning L-Drago 100HF.

if it the gold l drago, and crimson pegasus, they are Exclusives from the SVS set, they're not rare, just cool
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:47 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  1:01 PM)Jerf Wrote: Sol Blaze
Purple Earth Aquila
Gold Quetz
Aries
Pieces
Virgo
Libra

(I don't think most of these count as rares anymore Unhappy)
If you got the Aries and Pisces in Random Boosters they are worth well over 200$.
If Virgo is Five Miniute Mold it is rare as well.

They may be worth that much but I sincerly doubt anyone on here is gonna pay you that. I mean you can get them in the HK set. Not the same molds though. Although I think there was one guy that wanted the original random booster versions.
I got Spike Lizard. And the blue and purple versions of Gaia Dragoon (I think that at least the blue version is rare).
Any version of Gaia dragoon is rare.
Hahaha, well soon I'll have the red, black, and yellow versions too.
I own Grand Ketos WD145 RS.
Does burn pheonix ICE VERSION 90 WF count as rare? OH and solblaze
(Apr. 29, 2011  10:04 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: I own Grand Ketos WD145 RS.

Not rare at all. You can get it on ebay really easily.

(Apr. 29, 2011  10:59 PM)sasuke41915 Wrote: Does burn pheonix ICE VERSION 90 WF count as rare? OH and solblaze

Both of those are rare.
my one is ledend counter leone and fang leone!
(Apr. 30, 2011  9:20 AM)fangleone098765 Wrote: my one is ledend counter leone and fang leone!

they are both not rare, most ppl have them
(Apr. 28, 2011  5:20 PM)Mephiles Wrote: Dunno if it counts as rare but...I have the Hasbro limited edition Storm Pegasus 105RF and limited edition Lightning L-Drago 100HF.
thats not rare i can buy that any day lots of people has it
oh and i got crystal ldrago gold storm pegasis sol blaze and burn picies
does ang leone count as a rear bey and i have burn fire balze its realy good in battleSmile
No and Burn Fireblaze is only good for burn.
Gold Quetzalcoatl from the Nintendo DS game.
(May. 01, 2011  2:54 AM)fangleone098765 Wrote: does ang leone count as a rear bey and i have burn fire balze its realy good in battleSmile

those are not rare beyblades
I'm not sure if this counts, but my MF Cyber Pegasus 100HF (Sora Model) from the Beyblade Metal Fusion DS game since it is the Beyblade that cost the most but it came with the game of course, and I don't see it any in stores anymore.
It isn't a rare bey though. A lot of people have that bey. Seems like that Cyber Pegasus is posted by people who always say the same thing before mentioning it, "I'm not sure if it is rare but..."
Wind Aquario 100HF/S! Grin I got it from the only Random booster by Sonokong Smile
It IS rare right?
yea it is but is burn picies sol blaze and libra rare?
Libra isn't but the others are..
Hm...is Burn Pisces rare?? Isn't it just limit edition? Same with Sol Blaze
(May. 01, 2011  8:07 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Libra isn't but the others are..

i mean the old metal fight beyblade in metal fusion they call it thunder libra
(May. 01, 2011  8:08 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Hm...is Burn Pisces rare?? Isn't it just limit edition? Same with Sol Blaze
they arent limited well they kind of are but its hard to get