Rare Japan-only G1 Manga Beyblade Manga with different characters

Guess what I just found on ebay recently:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/JAPAN-manga-Bey...fresh=true
I'd so love to get this, but I'm broke. I'd so love to see this get a complete english scanlation!
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]
There's a few "forgotten" Beyblade manga, especially from the early days of the franchise.

レッツ ベイブレード / Let's Beyblade (Tamai Takeshi - Shogaku Shinensei)
爆転HERO ブレーダーDJ / Explosive Hero Blader DJ (Oose Yoshio - CoroCoro Comic / Bessatsu CoroCoro)
聖闘士BLADERS -ベイブレードバトルストーリー/ Saint Warrior Bladers: Beyblade Battle Story (Story: Masaru Miyazaki, Art: Shirushi Teru - Shogaku Gonensei / Shogaku Rokunensei)
ベイブレード大戦 聖龍伝 / Beyblade War: Seiryu's Legend (Yoshihiro Kuroiwa - Shogaku Sannensei / Shogaku Shinensei)
爆転龍HAYATE / Explosive Dragon Hayate ( Oose Yoshio - Tele CoroCoro Comic)*

There are probably even more that were so obscure they went unnoticed.

*Denotes a title that was never released in collected form.
(Dec. 03, 2017  4:14 AM)To Wrote: There's a few "forgotten" Beyblade manga, especially from the early days of the franchise.

レッツ ベイブレード / Let's Beyblade (Tamai Takeshi - Shogaku Shinensei)
爆転HERO ブレーダーDJ / Explosive Hero Blader DJ (Oose Yoshio - CoroCoro Comic / Bessatsu CoroCoro)
聖闘士BLADERS -ベイブレードバトルストーリー/ Saint Warrior Bladers: Beyblade Battle Story (Story: Masaru Miyazaki, Art: Shirushi Teru - Shogaku Gonensei / Shogaku Rokunensei)
ベイブレード大戦 聖龍伝 / Beyblade War: Seiryu's Legend (Yoshihiro Kuroiwa - Shogaku Sannensei / Shogaku Shinensei)
爆転龍HAYATE / Explosive Dragon Hayate ( Oose Yoshio - Tele CoroCoro Comic)*

There are probably even more that were so obscure they went unnoticed.

*Denotes a title that was never released in collected form.
this one I have shown is the Beyblade War: Legend of the Holy Dragon manga, Yoshihiro Kuroiwa, who is best known as the artist for that 1990's Shonen Jump manga called ZENKI, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zenki
Seems like Dranzer's owner is a girl in this manga. Also I wonder who that evil looking creature is?
We actually started scanlating that very spin-off manga at Goldenroze, but didn't get much farther than chapter 1, and I can't recall if it ever actually posted.  It's called "Beyblade Taisen Seiryuuden" or "Beyblade Great Wars."  This was a year or two ago, when I have time I'll dig through some folders and see if I still have that first chapter I typeset.  No promises but it might still be burried in there...
Unfortunately, I lost those files when my last laptop died.  Apologies.  However, it might still be worth shooting an email to Goldenroze Scans... I'm out of the scanlating loop lately, as life circumstances overflowed my schedule, but I do know amtt had the raws of the first two chapters at one time.
OK, well is anyone wanting to buy this rare 2 volume beyblade manga from ebay?
This is certainly interesting, I wasn't aware this was a thing till now. The idea of having a separate storyline and continuity to what's essentially the same tops is kinda cool.
(Dec. 02, 2017  8:13 PM)Flame-Tiger Wrote: I'd so love to see this get a complete english scanlation!

Flame-Tiger, I have a present for you that I found on an old hard drive Grin   PM me your email address.